Author Topic: age of conan  (Read 30096 times)

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
Re: age of conan
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2008, 05:59:07 pm »
1. Says you.
2. That's...not...funny. Sorry.

I found it rather hilarious, you see I knew from your first response to me you'd respond in a heated manner. You took the bait quite nicely, I'm only interested in having a discussion with warz, think of the chart as me politely brushing you off.

WoW doesn't exactly have a lot of instance content if you actually use your head and think about it. Since Naxx there has been nothing new as far as boss fights go, but I wouldn't expect you to understand that seeing as though you've never been into Naxx. Much less attuned for it.

Haha, is this your way of striking back? I give you pure genius (Actually not really, I recycled this same troll from Joe -- but whatever I don't feel like coming up with new content for someone who posts here maybe once a year), and you respond with "you have not seen the same pixels I have seen".

Well played. Well not really, but after all the insults I thought a compliment of sorts was in order.

Come on, let's be realistic: You're trying to justify your spending of money on a game which will  be remembered in history as "just another MMORPG".
It's pretty cute though, so by all means go on.
Why would I be heated? You're the one who's raged over the whole subject. I win either way you look at it because you're arguing with me over this. :P

I could honestly care less if WoW somehow were better than AoC, but from my experience (and I have a lot of it when it comes to WoW, seeing as I started playing back in like 1.3), AoC is better. However, it did take me till I got banned from WoW to realize this, but hey, better late than never.

experience does not equal the amount of time you've been at something.

for example you're like ten or eleven years  old, yet i've met five year olds with more common sense than you
so that alone invalidates your argument

you should leave now
Umm, I was "ten or eleven" somewhere around six years ago. Common sense has nothing to do with anything we're talking about here, stay on topic.

Krazed, unless your computer is somewhere along the lines of god like, don't try AoC. If you think it can handle it though I'd recommend giving it a go.

lol, how about from now on you let warz do the arguing. you're really bad.

"this has nothing to do with common sense"
you must have no friends
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2008, 07:44:04 pm »
in regards to aoc hacking, it looks like cooldowns and cast-rates are all handled client-side. is funcom serious? lol. i can't believe i haven't seem people abusing this like crazy. (although i dont know what kind of anti-cheat software is being used here, if any)
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2008, 08:00:32 pm »
hey warz, you should send me an AIM message. I have a status code for AoC to give you an in game item or something.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2008, 09:42:34 am »
in regards to aoc hacking, it looks like cooldowns and cast-rates are all handled client-side. is funcom serious? lol. i can't believe i haven't seem people abusing this like crazy. (although i dont know what kind of anti-cheat software is being used here, if any)

Nevermind about Age of Guildwars 2, this is Age of Guildwars Open-Alpha. :P
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2008, 04:13:43 pm »
1. Says you.

I found it rather hilarious, you see I knew from your first response to me you'd respond in a heated manner. You took the bait quite nicely, I'm only interested in having a discussion with warz, think of the chart as me politely brushing you off.

WoW doesn't exactly have a lot of instance content if you actually use your head and think about it. Since Naxx there has been nothing new as far as boss fights go, but I wouldn't expect you to understand that seeing as though you've never been into Naxx. Much less attuned for it.

Haha, is this your way of striking back? I give you pure genius (Actually not really, I recycled this same troll from Joe -- but whatever I don't feel like coming up with new content for someone who posts here maybe once a year), and you respond with "you have not seen the same pixels I have seen".

Well played. Well not really, but after all the insults I thought a compliment of sorts was in order.

Come on, let's be realistic: You're trying to justify your spending of money on a game which will  be remembered in history as "just another MMORPG".
Why would I be heated? You're the one who's raged over the whole subject. I win either way you look at it because you're arguing with me over this. :P

I could honestly care less if WoW somehow were better than AoC, but from my experience (and I have a lot of it when it comes to WoW, seeing as I started playing back in like 1.3), AoC is better. However, it did take me till I got banned from WoW to realize this, but hey, better late than never.

for example you're like ten or eleven years  old, yet i've met five year olds with more common sense than you

you should leave now
Umm, I was "ten or eleven" somewhere around six years ago. Common sense has nothing to do with anything we're talking about here, stay on topic.

Krazed, unless your computer is somewhere along the lines of god like, don't try AoC. If you think it can handle it though I'd recommend giving it a go.

you must have no friends
More than you'd imagine, actually.

But that's also besides the point, fact is, AoC is amazing. I know an entire guild from Thrall server that the majority of them are selling their accounts and playing AoC for. Don't criticize a game you've never even played before.

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2008, 05:32:17 pm »
1. Says you.

you should leave now

you must have no friends

But that's also besides the point, fact is, AoC is amazing. I know an entire guild from Thrall server that the majority of them are selling their accounts and playing AoC for. Don't criticize a game you've never even played before.

lol you try really hard to sound dumb

the fruits of your labor are ripe

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2008, 05:46:43 pm »
1. Says you.

you should leave now

you must have no friends

You're such an lol terribad troll. Seriously, go to the myg0t forums if you want some competition.

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2008, 06:52:55 pm »
1. Says you.

you should leave now

you must have no friends

You're such an lol terribad troll. Seriously, go to the myg0t forums if you want some competition.

no but really, why are you here

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2008, 09:34:09 pm »
I like to come back to my roots every once and a while. Nothing wrong with that. Regardless of how immature I was, it's still fun to check up on what everyone's doing.

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2008, 09:36:40 pm »
I like to come back to my roots every once and a while. Nothing wrong with that. Regardless of how immature I was, it's still fun to check up on what everyone's doing.

"was" is past tense

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2008, 01:41:01 am »
you know, chillin... looking over the area where our guild keep is about to be built...

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2008, 07:01:44 am »

"was" is past tense

Yep, it is.

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2008, 01:37:06 pm »
man, aoc's network protocol is weird. it's like an xml'd version of battle.net's. there's a string length identifier, followed by a string, followed by a value. and that repeats itself for more values. so it's like...

00 00 00 0E "SomeIdentifier" 00 01

so, 01 is the value that corresponds to SomeIdentifier. although, none of these value names really mean anything to me yet, but i thought this was an interesting approach. it's funny, too, because the identifier for the password's SHA1 result has a blank identifier, or whatever. woulda been funny to see "PasswordSHA1".
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 01:40:32 pm by warz »

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2008, 04:54:39 pm »

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2008, 01:14:17 am »
nobody else laughed? fuck yal.. ive so far made a hack that remove combo cooldown, and also another one that makes the game think youve completed any combo.so its one button pressed for a combo.