Author Topic: Salvia Divinorum!  (Read 100345 times)

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
Re: Salvia Divinorum!
« Reply #225 on: June 26, 2008, 02:41:23 am »
and its also free to call your observations boring and rtarded

and the sky is blue.  anything else sherlock?

i take it you did not enjoy his comment
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 26, 2008, 02:55:57 am »
not like i enjoyed your mom LOL

« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 02:59:42 am by Rule »

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 26, 2008, 03:07:56 am »
it happened about 20 years ago

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 26, 2008, 04:48:57 am »
i took her to the sandman hotel

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 26, 2008, 05:40:58 am »
three stupid posts in a row

it's like a hat trick of idiocy
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #230 on: June 26, 2008, 10:07:12 am »
Do I need to get out the special olympics picture?

Rule, I expected slightly more adult behavior of you.

Warrior... well, I guess I didn't. But you see my point.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #231 on: June 26, 2008, 10:37:31 am »

Way to take yourself/the Internet too seriously, yet again.

Take your own advice and lighten up! :P

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 26, 2008, 11:30:24 am »
I'm glad I kept out of most of this, as it has degenerated into a preschool level style of arguing. Rule. :P

But I agree with Rule on a similar level: it seems, as I went through high school, the number of kids who began to use drugs increased rapidly. Our valedictorian is pretty much infamous for puking all over herself in a bra at some party (though I'd still do her). My freshmen year of high school only the football kids drank or did drugs. By the end of my senior year, you could count the number of kids on both hands who didn't abuse controlled substances. A friend and I were amazed at how many kids smoked pot and how it was "normal" for kids to do it. I know I became open to drinking at the end of my freshmen year and tried smoking pot by the start of my sophomore year, but neither spiraled out of my control nor did I advance to anything stronger. I can't say the same for most of my friends, though. Despite peer pressure I still haven't tried salvia. :P

What's weird about this is that down the street at a rival high school, they treated everything differently. They were the social outcasts/badasses if they went and smoked pot for a weekend. "Oh man bro, I smoked the fattest blunt this weekend!" "WOW DUDE, THAT'S FUCKIN TIGHT MAN!" At my high school, if you said you smoked pot over the weekend a typical response was "oh cool" like it was normal. It got no response out of anyone but the straight-edge kids who didn't even like sex.

Maybe it's the environment you're raised in. Maybe it's just becoming more and more acceptable (how many times has a story related to the legalization of marijuana hit the news in the last couple of years?). Maybe I live in California (where it's "legal" to possess marijuana if you have a prescription) but that goes back to environment. The "club" out here (Cali) in high school is a place to go buy pot.

My two cents.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 26, 2008, 12:53:43 pm »

i take it you did not enjoy my comment

Offline StaiN

• Chicken Biskit
  • x86
  • Ninjas?
    • View Profile
    • Not My Site.
« Reply #234 on: June 26, 2008, 01:10:53 pm »
Extract ftw. I'm assuming for those of you who HAVE tried it, and are not getting any sort of effect, are either smoking bunk Salvia, or you're doing it wrong. Period. My friends and I all agree that Salvia is one of the most outrageous "trips" you'll ever encounter. Only trip that had been more intense was derived from Mescaline. If you're doing it right you're roasting 3/4 a bowl at least. Ghosting it all in one hit, and holding it in until your face melts off. You'll almost immediately feel the sensation wash over you. It's incomprehensible. I'd have to say that watching people "trip" on it is more fascinating, and enlightening.

Sorry, back to topic?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 01:13:25 pm by StaiN »

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 26, 2008, 01:46:13 pm »
Extract ftw. I'm assuming for those of you who HAVE tried it, and are not getting any sort of effect, are either smoking bunk Salvia, or you're doing it wrong. Period. My friends and I all agree that Salvia is one of the most outrageous "trips" you'll ever encounter. Only trip that had been more intense was derived from Mescaline. If you're doing it right you're roasting 3/4 a bowl at least. Ghosting it all in one hit, and holding it in until your face melts off. You'll almost immediately feel the sensation wash over you. It's incomprehensible. I'd have to say that watching people "trip" on it is more fascinating, and enlightening.

Sorry, back to topic?
I've actually felt like I was tripping when watching someone else on it lol

Offline StaiN

• Chicken Biskit
  • x86
  • Ninjas?
    • View Profile
    • Not My Site.
« Reply #236 on: June 26, 2008, 01:56:03 pm »

Sorry, back to topic?
I've actually felt like I was tripping when watching someone else on it lol

It is hysterical to watch. The way people move and react to the different atmospheres is very interesting. Keeps you entertained. Makes for very in depth conversations too.

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 26, 2008, 04:37:53 pm »

i take it you did not enjoy my comment

i quite enjoyed them
sort of like a special needs teacher finds a certain satisfaction in watching the slowest kid in the class finally learn to count to ten.

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 26, 2008, 04:41:14 pm »

Way to take yourself/the Internet too seriously, yet again.

Take your own advice and lighten up! :P

do you see the way i type here
notice how it's all lowercase

i know its hard for you to string pieces of a complete thought together but please try

lectures on internet seriousness from a person who cries so much about my actions behind the scenes
thats rich

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 26, 2008, 04:44:20 pm »
Do I need to get out the special olympics picture?

Rule, I expected slightly more adult behavior of you.

Warrior... well, I guess I didn't. But you see my point.

expect more what? rule has seen the light, others should to.
im quite proud of him, like a proud father watching his only son that rose to the occasion