I am a level 70 Paladin now ;)

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
Re: Ding!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 01:50:11 am »
Congratulations.  :)
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 05:11:25 am »
Most people have a :( when they become level 70 paladins.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 08:43:27 am »
Grats.  We can't help it that we rolled a class that takes a little skill.  I wish I could faceroll and win the game :(
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 01:10:30 pm »
By the way, I'm now a 50 Paladin as well. :P

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 01:28:14 pm »
28 druid ftw
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Hitmen

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 05:20:31 pm »
Grats.  We can't help it that we rolled a class that takes a little skill.  I wish I could faceroll and win the game :(
hey, I didn't know anything about the game when I originally rolled a warlock. pushing only one button and out damaging everyone else is fun though.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2008, 08:40:58 pm »
hey, I didn't know anything about the game when I originally rolled a warlock. pushing only one button and out damaging everyone else is fun though.

Which button is that? Curse of Agony? Immolate? Corruption? Shadowburn? Shadowbolt? Incinerate?

Offline SNiFFeR

• Sexy
    • View Profile
    • k
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2008, 10:07:59 pm »
Shadowbolt.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2008, 10:28:13 pm »
Grats.

I just hit 70 on my druid an hour or so ago. :)

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2008, 10:44:21 pm »

Which button is that? Curse of Agony? Immolate? Corruption? Shadowburn? Shadowbolt? Incinerate?

It's the macro that you tap tap tap.  Notice how Hitmen actually realizes Warlocks are ezmode whereas Joe tries to argue.  It would be like me trying to argue that my Paladin has WAY too many healing spells.

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Hitmen

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2008, 11:12:14 pm »
curse, pound shadow bolt button, hurray 2000 dps
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2008, 02:01:50 am »
RP PvE is like the "i fail at everything" server type

lol.  After playing to 70 on a PvP server, I have to say the environment is significantly less friendly than it was on a RP server.  This is an obvious attribute when you're talking about the opposing faction, but I found it mildly surprising that the average PvP player is much ruder, far less agreeable and, well, dumber than the average RP player.  There are, of course, plenty of exceptions, but the average person I run into is the type of person I would expect to frequent 4chan.

That said, the element ganking sometimes adds a whole new layer of fun into the game.  Sometimes I like the rush of being attacked and retaliating.

Overall, I guess it depends what you're into.  If you don't mind a fair number of the people you run into being inconsiderate assholes and you like ganking, then PvP is definitely for you.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2008, 10:01:59 pm »
RP PvE is like the "i fail at everything" server type

lol.  After playing to 70 on a PvP server, I have to say the environment is significantly less friendly than it was on a RP server.  This is an obvious attribute when you're talking about the opposing faction, but I found it mildly surprising that the average PvP player is much ruder, far less agreeable and, well, dumber than the average RP player.  There are, of course, plenty of exceptions, but the average person I run into is the type of person I would expect to frequent 4chan.

That said, the element ganking sometimes adds a whole new layer of fun into the game.  Sometimes I like the rush of being attacked and retaliating.

Overall, I guess it depends what you're into.  If you don't mind a fair number of the people you run into being inconsiderate assholes and you like ganking, then PvP is definitely for you.

Maybe you should roll on a server that doesn't suck ass?  Or maybe you think so highly of yourself that everyone outside of your group of friends appears to be an "asshole" or stupid?   I don't have problems with most of the people I run into and can generally chat about whatever comes to mind.

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2008, 10:58:29 pm »
I've had a couple 70s on serveral PvP servers, and most of the people on the servers were assholes.  :)
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...