Author Topic: Yoga  (Read 1508 times)

Offline sdfg

• View Profile
Yoga
« on: September 05, 2008, 12:17:14 pm »
Does anybody here do it?
I'm seriously considering yoga. Not that my life is hectic or anything, I think it'd be errm... a great way to relax. I think I have some kind of stress disorder. It seems every time I seriously try to let go, I instead just tense up more, especially in the throat.

I'm not sure if this was the proper board for this topic, but oh well! you guys should look into one for kinesiology discussion.
dey see me trollin'
dey hatin'

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
Re: Yoga
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 12:34:11 pm »
I saw the little runt sitting there on a log. I asked him his name and in a raspy voice he said "Yoda. Y-O-D-A, Yoda."
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 03:15:58 pm »
We did some Yoga stuff in lacrosse once, and it was way tough. Yoga seems like a good way to meet chicks, too!
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 12:04:41 am »
My RA last year was the President of the Yoga club here at my University.  He seems to really enjoy it and he's a cool guy, so it can't be that bad. :)
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus