Author Topic: Concerning Battle.net.dll  (Read 10733 times)

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
Re: Concerning Battle.net.dll
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008, 09:07:22 pm »
Sorry for the delayed response theres 2 other forums this is being discussed on as well.
Considering this is your first post, I don't think people were holding their breath waiting for your input. :P

Your so mean iago :-P

His so mean, indeed.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline wires

• Pwnage
  • x86
  • cocaine is fun!
    • View Profile
    • Weapon Of Mass Destruction
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2008, 09:26:24 pm »
they are merging all games + wow into one management system.
This. 

At least with Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3.

The presence of Achievements in the impending Wrath of the Lich King expansion has been known about for some time now, but Kaplan also revealed today that these Achievements will be part of an overall Blizzard account that tracks players' progress across WOW, Diablo 3, and Starcraft 2. According to Kaplan, "Rather than call it a 'score,' we just wanted it to be like you're leveling up on Blizzard games... You'll have this Blizzard identity, and you'll be able to see things like 'Oh, this guy was great at Diablo III, but he never played Starcraft and he was mediocre in WOW'. That sort of thing."

Offline Denial

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2008, 10:56:12 pm »
Sorry for the delayed response theres 2 other forums this is being discussed on as well.
Considering this is your first post, I don't think people were holding their breath waiting for your input. :P

No iago is right the reason i don't post is because then everyone would ignore him.

but if he wants to get up his post count by bashing then ill just nickname him cele from now on.

Offline Lead

• x86
  • Shaman of Sexy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2008, 11:16:57 pm »

No iago is right the reason i don't post is because then everyone would ignore him.

but if he wants to get up his post count by bashing then ill just nickname him cele from now on.

ten bucks on the banhammer being dropped

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2008, 11:23:37 pm »

Someone is in Denial.

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2008, 12:00:16 am »

Your so mean iago :-P

His so mean, indeed.

lol. :)
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2008, 09:52:07 am »

Heh, I'm hardly bashing. I just didn't expect people to be waiting for somebody who's never been here to reply. :P

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2008, 09:57:54 am »
"then ill just nickname him cele from now on."

I lol'd.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Holly

• 4B656B65
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2008, 06:33:09 pm »
Updated version revision.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2008, 06:51:00 pm »

He brought up a valid point. It may have been blunt, but it doesn't seem inflammatory. Though, both yours and iago's responses suggests an obvious history, a very off-topic history at that.
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2008, 07:59:33 pm »
I think my post may have come off differently than it was intended. It wasn't supposed to be a jab or insult or anything, just poking fun at your language. :P

But yeah, me and Denial do go back a little way. But I don't have any strong feelings about him. :)