Author Topic: Re: lol. -ender  (Read 1629 times)

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
Re: lol. -ender
« on: October 20, 2008, 03:05:47 am »
As with Sidoh, I really enjoy learning new things and discussing with intelligent people. I like learning in class, I enjoy reading books of all kinds; math, physics, literature, you name it. However, that is not what I'm fucking talking about. I could give less of a shit if you want to remain stupid and if you feel that people who enjoy learning aren't living life. It's complete bullshit to relate a social life to a thirst for knowledge, and you can't assume that if someone likes going to school (by the way, I hate school) that they can't "live life to the fullest" or whatever bullshit excuse you're (talkin' to you Maddi) using to remain ignorant. What I'm saying, and what you'll probably not realize until its far too late, is that there is a ceiling to the happiness you'll derive if you choose to stay stupid. If you think sitting around partying with your equally unmotivated friends in your lower-middle class home and doing whatever the fuck you want is great, then do so. However, I assure you that someone like you will not stand a chance to someone like Sidoh, or Ender or I in the same economic standing. You don't have to care, but its a fact that you cannot deny. Being rich and powerful may not make you happy, but it sure as hell will help a lot. Furthermore, those with a modicum of knowledge will surpass those who choose to take the easy road in life. I will become your boss, and I will be the source of your life's worries, be it taxes, rent, or whatever plagues you.

If you think I'm sounding elitist, it's because I am. It is the apathetic and ignorant masses that cause decadence and corruption in our society. You enable the smarter, more Machiavellian intelligentsia to warp your reality and rape you of your rights, as is the case right now. You then ignore the altruistic intellectuals who attempt to save you partially because you're unable to understand what they're doing, and partially because you've succumbed to the opium that is laziness and ignorance. YOU are the reason why Ron Paul will never win, YOU are the reason why niggas in Africa are starving and dying, and YOU are the reason why it takes us hours and days and weeks to reach conclusions that should take seconds. Maddi, when I say this, I say this sincerely and intimately: you are everything that's wrong with the world and I hope you burn in hell.
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline Hitmen

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
Re: lol. -ender
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 03:23:08 am »
And you are everything that is wrong with the internet. Cut it out.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow