Author Topic: Re: lol. -ender  (Read 1356 times)

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
Re: lol. -ender
« on: October 21, 2008, 05:01:36 pm »
I'd just like to point out that I drink pretty much every other day. I went through high school in 'ez mode', except for two advanced placement biology and chemistry courses. I skipped a lot of high school during my senior year. I haven't exactly been an A student in college, either. I've got what most would call a life, and I also enjoy learning new things - I really hate reading fictional books, and stuff, though. With all that being stated, I also would like to say that I've landed a very successful job with Nortel at the age of 23. I'm making only $70k a year right now, and have been there since this past June, but the 5 other people that I work directly with in my team are making 95k or more. It's not unrealistic to say that I may be up there with them in a few years. What do I spend my money on? I buy some real nice server space that I don't even use, I buy a new xbox 360 game probably every week - I haven't even beat any of them, yet. I've got a 1080p 32" HDTV that I blew my first paycheck on, and a new 24" HD computer monitor. I buy 24 packs of beer probably 3 times a week. I eat at Subway 5 days a week, buying $12 meals. My car is always on a full tank of gas.

I really don't know what to do with my money. And, what did I do in high school, and college? I took the 'easy way out' because I knew I was ready to make money doing things I'm good at. This is just to show Quota, and all his elite friends that just because you read books, and are badass at filling out scantrons during your so called difficult classes (it's all relative, btw), it doesn't necesarilly mean you'll be sucessfull in a company team work environment. Also, just because you're like Maddi, and realize that high school doesn't mean much, as long as you at least graduate, it doesn't mean you're going to be a failure.

I'm surprised such a smart person would argue that anything differently. But, then again, Quota is only 17. He hasn't done his taxes - his mommy still does them. He doesn't pay rent - his mommy does. His lifes worries are getting rid of his acney. So, if by the time he's out of college and is doing alright, maybe somebody will care to listen to his rantings and advice.

I will become your boss, and I will be the source of your life's worries, be it taxes, rent, or whatever plagues you.
LOL.

edit: this is really in response to that Quota guy's post that got trashed.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 05:10:35 pm by warz »
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger