Author Topic: Summer Plans  (Read 8951 times)

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
Re: Summer Plans
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2011, 04:41:19 pm »
All you guys have some pretty fun stuff here is on my to do list:

1. 21st birthday July 9th  8)
2. Party bus mid july
3. Goin to Boston and then New York to visit some friends for a week.
that's it :(

I plan to get a handgun when I turn 21 I already have a shotgun  ;D
umm that's about it.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2011, 04:46:49 pm »
What pistol?

/I was supposed to register for classes Paril 14. It's April 21, and I have NO idea when we're going to be able to. It's only the 2nd year law students that are left to register. What's stupid is that us 250 ppl apparently crash the university registration whatever the fuck thing. Lame.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2011, 05:11:54 pm »
What pistol?

/I was supposed to register for classes Paril 14. It's April 21, and I have NO idea when we're going to be able to. It's only the 2nd year law students that are left to register. What's stupid is that us 250 ppl apparently crash the university registration whatever the fuck thing. Lame.
I know the feeling. I can't stand my university's registration system. It feels like I have to wait for the correct moon phase, the stars need to align, and the correct solar output for me to register. I preferred Wyoming when once it opened, it stayed open until the second week of classes.
errr... something like that...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2011, 05:27:16 pm »
That is actually part of the frustration for us. 2Ls and 3Ls all take the same classes, but 3Ls register before we do,and it's open. Because of that, the schedule can be changing immediately preceding our "start" time.

I am also annoyed that 250 ppl can crash the whole ttu law system

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2011, 05:54:30 pm »
Camping is the best in January.  Snow is significantly better than rain.  :(
It's also best when done in a hotel that has a pool.

I don't know about the pool part.. unless it's a fancy hotel.  I hate pools with excessive chemicals.

Oh, I don't wanna swim. I just..... can't finish this sentence without coming off creepy. :D

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2011, 09:12:06 pm »
What pistol?

I was thinking about either a sig 226 (9mm), baretta (9mm), or CZ forget which model (9mm)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2011, 09:14:50 pm »

I don't know about the pool part.. unless it's a fancy hotel.  I hate pools with excessive chemicals.

Oh, I don't wanna swim. I just..... can't finish this sentence without coming off creepy. :D

I think you belong in Europe where it's not just the women wearing skimpy bathing suits.

:)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2011, 09:32:47 pm »
What pistol?

I was thinking about either a sig 226 (9mm), baretta (9mm), or CZ forget which model (9mm)

A beretta m9? dude...no. 1911. Do it. That or a kimber 45, hell...even a glock would be better (I enjoy my Springfield XD).

Also, why are you looking for a 9mm? I'm always curious as to why people pick the calibers they do.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2011, 12:53:22 am »

I think you belong in Europe where it's not just the women wearing skimpy bathing suits.

The amount of skin a person wants to reveal is inversely proportional to their attractiveness. It's a rule that's kept nudist colonies unpopular for years!

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2011, 03:40:04 am »
What pistol?

A beretta m9? dude...no. 1911. Do it. That or a kimber 45, hell...even a glock would be better (I enjoy my Springfield XD).

Also, why are you looking for a 9mm? I'm always curious as to why people pick the calibers they do.
Cheap ammo haha.
I am only using it to shoot targets. and I normally go shooting with my friends anyways and they have 40 and 45's. also starting out 9mm, I noticed, is more controllable for me as opposed to the 40 and 45, but that may be due to the guns I were shooting.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2011, 11:48:18 am »

The amount of skin a person wants to reveal is inversely proportional to their attractiveness. It's a rule that's kept nudist colonies unpopular for years!

Hahahahhahahah, that's the best quote.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...