Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1769589 times)

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #1035 on: November 26, 2006, 06:26:31 pm »
SOULSEEK DOESN'T WORK FOR ME! =(
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #1036 on: November 26, 2006, 06:28:35 pm »
Half the people in my AP Comp Sci class don't know the meaning of the words "Parse" or "Iterate"  :-\.
The writ of the founders must endure.

trust

« Reply #1037 on: November 26, 2006, 06:31:03 pm »
AP Computer Science is a joke anyway. Are you in A or B?

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #1038 on: November 26, 2006, 06:50:02 pm »
Not specified. He said by the end of the year, he'll tell the people who are good enough that they should do the B test, but at the rate we're going(we finally started data structures!) most of the class is gonna do A. I think I'm going to try B though.

trust

« Reply #1039 on: November 26, 2006, 08:14:03 pm »
Do both.

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #1040 on: November 26, 2006, 08:59:44 pm »
All depends on the scheduling at my school; I'm taking 5 AP tests that might conflict with each other.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: November 27, 2006, 09:12:30 am »
class :(..........................

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: November 29, 2006, 12:27:46 am »
All depends on the scheduling at my school; I'm taking 5 AP tests that might conflict with each other.
You jerks and your 7 class days.  I have four periods a day, 83 minutes each, and a ~half hour lunch.  It sucks.  Immensely.  Especially when I finish my work in three of the classes and end up sitting there if we're not allowed to talk, otherwise my friends and I engage in witty banter.  My biology class owns.  My friends Anthony, Chris, and Phil are all in it.  We finish the work ... instantly.. and we're the smartest kids in the class.  When we do review games (namely, Jeopardy!), two of us are always scorekeeper (and we're not.. drugged up and we can do math, unlike a few we started out with) and the other two win.  If all four of us were allowed to, we'd probably go mess around in the library or something, but that would defeat the purpose of having a review session. =\
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: November 29, 2006, 02:48:17 pm »
You jerks and your 7 class days.  I have four periods a day, 83 minutes each, and a ~half hour lunch.  It sucks.  Immensely. 
7 class days and 4 class days? Those both sound terrible. We have 5 classes a day, two 90 minute blocks and three 60 minutes classes, on a rotating schedule so that every class gets equal time through the 7 day cycle. It actually works really well as far as mixing things up goes and keeping the days interesting.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #1044 on: November 30, 2006, 02:29:22 am »
You jerks and your 7 class days.  I have four periods a day, 83 minutes each, and a ~half hour lunch.  It sucks.  Immensely. 
7 class days and 4 class days? Those both sound terrible. We have 5 classes a day, two 90 minute blocks and three 60 minutes classes, on a rotating schedule so that every class gets equal time through the 7 day cycle. It actually works really well as far as mixing things up goes and keeping the days interesting.

I would honestly give anything for block scheduling again. While it could get really tiring to be in a class for an hour and a half, I always found it much easier to get all your work done; I hardly ever had any homework. I also had more time to ask questions and go over the subject, so the material I understood better. If I missed a day of school, I only missed 4 classes. As well, if I had even one free period, that was a whole hour and a half I had to work on other things.

Now, I have 6 classes instead of 8, and all 6 every day; they're each an hour long, and hour lunch period is a grand total of 35 minutes. If we get anything done in class it's amazing, the homework is usually not explained well or there's too much of it... I miss block scheduling. I admit it's a drag sitting in the same classroom for an hour and a half, but.. God. Every day is exactly the same here. It drives me nutty.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: November 30, 2006, 11:22:42 am »
Its only like 35* right now!  BRRRRR

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: November 30, 2006, 08:28:24 pm »
I took my Wyoming government exam tonight. It was gay.
errr... something like that...

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: November 30, 2006, 10:34:11 pm »
I would honestly give anything for block scheduling again. While it could get really tiring to be in a class for an hour and a half, I always found it much easier to get all your work done; I hardly ever had any homework. I also had more time to ask questions and go over the subject, so the material I understood better. If I missed a day of school, I only missed 4 classes. As well, if I had even one free period, that was a whole hour and a half I had to work on other things.

Now, I have 6 classes instead of 8, and all 6 every day; they're each an hour long, and hour lunch period is a grand total of 35 minutes. If we get anything done in class it's amazing, the homework is usually not explained well or there's too much of it... I miss block scheduling. I admit it's a drag sitting in the same classroom for an hour and a half, but.. God. Every day is exactly the same here. It drives me nutty.
Let's switch.  I can't *stand* being many classes (except my AP History class.. that class is fucking awesome.  And physics, I guess) for over an hour and a half, regardless of how much work there is to be done.  Unless we're goofing off and having fun and the teacher doesn't care, I usually end up getting yelled at.  Oddly enough, I never get sent out, though I am probably one of the most disruptive people in classes.  I'm the guy that will start talking in a low whisper about something completely off the subject after I finish a test and someone sitting next to me that I can hold an intellectual conversation with finishes.  Either that, or I use my other classes to do history homework.  :P

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: November 30, 2006, 10:57:12 pm »
I recently spent a good 10-15 minutes in the bathroom taking major dumpness.......I came out like 5lbs. lighter

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: November 30, 2006, 10:59:25 pm »
I forgot to mention, Crazed.  You're a sissy.  Get over it, it's like.. 2 degrees here, and with wind chill it felt.. negative ten or something.  It certainly woke me up when I stepped outside. ><

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed