Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762066 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #1050 on: December 02, 2006, 05:38:24 am »
Hey, we dont get cold here.

Offline disco

• Comfortably Numb
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: December 02, 2006, 11:01:43 am »
WAS THE SITE DOWN LAST NIGHT!?  I WAS LOST WITHOUT IT!

Serously though, there was about half an hour there where I kept saying "oh shit x86 is down i better tell newby or something. *refresh*"

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: December 02, 2006, 12:21:09 pm »
WAS THE SITE DOWN LAST NIGHT!?  I WAS LOST WITHOUT IT!

Serously though, there was about half an hour there where I kept saying "oh shit x86 is down i better tell newby or something. *refresh*"

Haha. I figured I typo'd the name because I had just stuck it into Firefox's home page. So I didn't think much until joe told me, and I thought about contacting iago to tell him, but instead I watched Braveheart because I figured it'd be fixed soon enough. :)

Apparently it wasn't fixed as soon as I had hoped, but it's back now! :D
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #1053 on: December 05, 2006, 05:00:09 am »

This would be the obvious assumption since you were able to post that comment, and I was able to read it. Amazing.

(I'm now tempted to try to convince everyone that the site really *isn't* back up, but for some reason, something tells me that my attempts would be rather unsuccessful.)

I've got to say, though, there have been several times I've tried to connect to x86 and haven't been able to over the past few weeks/months, so when it doesn't load after one or two tries, I'm really not all that surprised. Life goes on. Somehow. Tragically.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: December 06, 2006, 01:10:53 am »

This would be the obvious assumption since you were able to post that comment, and I was able to read it. Amazing.

(I'm now tempted to try to convince everyone that the site really *isn't* back up, but for some reason, something tells me that my attempts would be rather unsuccessful.)

I've got to say, though, there have been several times I've tried to connect to x86 and haven't been able to over the past few weeks/months, so when it doesn't load after one or two tries, I'm really not all that surprised. Life goes on. Somehow. Tragically.
Same here, I am not surprised if x86 doesn't load :P

Offline skip

• mmk
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: December 07, 2006, 06:47:10 pm »
Well, I got my FIRST paycheck. The other one wasn't really considered a paycheck. I got about $400 total. Right after, I went and opened up a checking account at National City. Yay!  :)

trust

« Reply #1056 on: December 07, 2006, 07:01:54 pm »
Woah, pretty sketch experience today in FYE. My friend and I were doing some Christmas shopping and my grandpa likes this composer he watches on PBS and I was getting him the DVD and a CD of the guy. Well this college-age student comes up and asks my friend if he suggests anything, and how he likes more modern classical music with a good beat. Then he starts asking us about school, college, his current college experience, work, etc. then he comes out and is like "so do you guys want to make some money on the side?" And I just snap around and look at him (I was looking at cds when he said it) and my friend and I were just silent. Then I said "no, not really" and he said that him and his buddies were starting up a sports nutrition business and I told him that my mom does that and he's like oh and he says something else but I forget and he kind of just wanders away and out of the store.

It was so weird. I wonder what he really wanted us to do...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: December 10, 2006, 02:59:55 pm »
I was farking trashed lastnight:(  I dont know why, I didnt even have that much to drink.
Ended up calling parents to come get me.

trust

« Reply #1058 on: December 10, 2006, 03:18:13 pm »
I was farking trashed lastnight:(  I dont know why, I didnt even have that much to drink.

empty stomach maybe? What'd they say?

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: December 10, 2006, 03:20:48 pm »

Empty stomach != good with alcohol.

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #1060 on: December 10, 2006, 03:46:16 pm »

Well, thats news to me!
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: December 10, 2006, 04:31:08 pm »

Well, thats news to me!
I have been lucky to learn from examples and not experience :P

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: December 10, 2006, 05:50:15 pm »
Dont know.  Cant remember what I had for dinner, even though I didnt drink til midnight...which could be the problem, maybe I didnt eat.  But I've eaten too much before also.

They just picked me up & said thanks for calling and not driving.  Be more responsible.  Etc.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: December 11, 2006, 05:47:37 pm »
Well, I just dropped $1250 on my lift...I hope this works out nicely

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: December 12, 2006, 11:04:10 pm »
So this kinky chick I dig is getting some more piercings today...they make my heart beat rapidly, but not in a "huge erection" kinda way.

http://www.haxed.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10302/normal_My%20Nape.jpg
& then her sternum.

....................... :-[
Can we say OMFGWTF?!