Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762047 times)

trust

Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #1110 on: December 21, 2006, 01:47:37 pm »
thanks

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #1111 on: December 22, 2006, 02:47:14 am »
La mañana es "Día de Comida" en mi clase de español, y soy llevando la musica, pero necesito más musica español. Boo!
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: December 22, 2006, 03:01:18 am »
estoy llevando*.

That's the best Spanish sentence you've ever written. Nice work!
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

trust

« Reply #1113 on: December 22, 2006, 09:27:23 am »
I am getting my car inspected today. I bet the wait is mad long because I waited until the last minute.

Damn.

trust

« Reply #1114 on: December 25, 2006, 12:29:42 am »
Where has deadly been?

And Merry Christmas everyone!

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: December 25, 2006, 12:47:46 am »
Where has deadly been?
He decided that he had been wasting too much time on the forums, so decided to leave them.  He might be back someday, though.
errr... something like that...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: December 25, 2006, 01:14:07 am »
Well, I spose early Merry Christmas everyone, since I still have 48 minutes til Christmas.

...I've been talkin with that chick with the crazy piercings today, rawr.  She's pretty crazy.  Was cutting her friend's hair, while drunk.
While @ a friend's graduation party last week I touched her piercings.  Aside from me being extremely distracted after touching her chest...you could feel the little bar, AH!!

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: December 25, 2006, 01:57:56 am »
Where has deadly been?

He had a bitchfit and went inactive.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: December 25, 2006, 02:15:06 am »
Well, I spose early Merry Christmas everyone, since I still have 48 minutes til Christmas.

...I've been talkin with that chick with the crazy piercings today, rawr.  She's pretty crazy.  Was cutting her friend's hair, while drunk.
While @ a friend's graduation party last week I touched her piercings.  Aside from me being extremely distracted after touching her chest...you could feel the little bar, AH!!

Don't get too desperate :\

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: December 25, 2006, 01:32:12 pm »

meh, not desperate, but I think I might have to be a bit nuts...which could be fun too!

I think desperate would be going for a crazy ugly chick, at least this one is crazy & cute (& cool)

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: December 25, 2006, 07:54:04 pm »

...I've been talkin with that chick with the crazy piercings today, rawr. She's pretty crazy. Was cutting her friend's hair, while drunk.
While @ a friend's graduation party last week I touched her piercings. Aside from me being extremely distracted after touching her chest...you could feel the little bar, AH!!

meh, not desperate, but I think I might have to be a bit nuts...which could be fun too!

I think desperate would be going for a crazy ugly chick, at least this one is crazy & cute (& cool)

Just don't set yourself up for hell again.  =X
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: December 26, 2006, 03:03:42 am »

...I've been talkin with that chick with the crazy piercings today, rawr. She's pretty crazy. Was cutting her friend's hair, while drunk.
While @ a friend's graduation party last week I touched her piercings. Aside from me being extremely distracted after touching her chest...you could feel the little bar, AH!!

Just don't set yourself up for hell again.  =X
mmm, yeah, still going through that :(.  she said she wanted to talk, but then never made time to do it.  and I dont know how to give her the "cold shoulder" anymore than I already do.  I just leave once she arrives somewhere I am, just to keep myself from thinking about it all.

but yeah, this one wouldnt be all emotional I think...just crazy ;).  I think it'd just be a fun time with her, and thats all I really want right now

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: December 26, 2006, 04:58:14 am »
But then again, isn't that what all males want?  lol.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: December 27, 2006, 09:56:52 pm »
My girl situation is pretty depressing. There are three girls I like, but there are roadblocks to pursing each of them.

#1 is 22 years old and lives in Denver (I'm 17 and I live in MA).
#2 lives in Argentina.
#3 is a teacher's daughter...

You know what the world needs? More weird girls... they're all too normal...

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #1124 on: December 27, 2006, 10:01:54 pm »
Is the Argentinian one the one who wants to "work on her English"?
The writ of the founders must endure.