Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762114 times)

Offline abc

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #1125 on: December 27, 2006, 10:59:49 pm »
I went to a party

trust

« Reply #1126 on: December 28, 2006, 12:10:58 am »
I went to a party

I was trying to. Was it a party w/ alcoholic beverages and hot ladies? Score?

My friend Chris and I went to the mall because we were bored and were given the night off and I needed to get some screen protectors from the Apple Store (ended up wasting $15 because I messed it up!) So after that we were bored and were trying to go hang out w/ his hot neighbor (she thinks I'm an asshole though so, hey, whatever her loss) and her friend and play flashlight tag or something. She wasn't feelin that too much. So I call up our other friend Paul whos back from college and see if he wants to chill but he's like I'm at my house drinking with some people. (I was hoping we'd be invited, but we weren't. Damn.)

BUT! New Years. I'm trying to get an invite somehow to this girls party, but I haven't talked to her since prob. middle school. Paul is throwing another hotel party like he did when he was up here in October that I was invited to. (Suprising since I broke a sink last time, called everybody a bitch and a pussy, tried to fight them, and asked a girl to show me her titties. (all while I was on the phone w/ my gf.) Anyway, my mom tonight was telling me and Chris how we're not allowed to go anywhere on new years eve due to drunk drivers...so I thought I had to stay home. But she was like "so you have to stay in one place, didn't you go to Paul's last year?" I didn't even know him last year but I just said I didn't know (I was home though, in my room, probably talking to Newby on AIM or something.) So looks like I got a way to go to Pauls (if she supposedly let me last year, why won't she this year?)

I never drink, but if I get a chance to I'm going to take it. I think it's dumb that people do it to have fun since I have fun sober. But, I know it'll happen in college so I need to work on my tolerance. ;)

Oh, and we got a new cat.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 12:22:56 am by OG Trust »

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: December 28, 2006, 01:08:21 am »
I never drink, but if I get a chance to I'm going to take it. I think it's dumb that people do it to have fun since I have fun sober. But, I know it'll happen in college so I need to work on my tolerance. ;)

That's idiotic.

trust

« Reply #1128 on: December 28, 2006, 01:30:33 am »

That's idiotic.

No, going to college where you have nobody looking out for you because they're wasted and then you getting alcohol poisoning because you were intoxicated and kept drinking way over your limit is idiotic.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #1129 on: December 28, 2006, 01:32:37 am »
What is, to accept a drink that you're offered?

In America, it's sort of considered rude to decline a drink, but a second one is easully declined with the "I'm driving" excuse, or something. The "I'm underage" is also a good excuse, but other than that..

EDIT -
Trust, I probably won't drink in college. In fact, with my certifications, I'll be required to make sure the rest of them don't drink too much! They'll hate me. :P
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: December 28, 2006, 10:03:38 am »
Knowing your limits is smart.

Having a cat is idiotic!  Throw that thing in traffic (not really, but why a cat and not a cute puppy)?

trust

« Reply #1131 on: December 28, 2006, 10:09:57 am »
Knowing your limits is smart.

Yes, I'm finding my limits now. I haven't drank with the intention of getting intoxicated since October like I said, and that was the first time so I'm still discovering them.

Having a cat is idiotic!  Throw that thing in traffic (not really, but why a cat and not a cute puppy)?

Yeah. My mom went into Petsmart to get my aunt a giftcard for Christmas, my sister and her saw this cat Maggie and my mom fell in love with it. She kept seeing/hearing the word Maggie come up in different situations and the cat was all she could think about, so she got it. The cat is 3, was abused I guess by younger children and doesn't like loud noises. Also, her front claws were removed...with pliers, so she doesn't like feet touching.

I don't think it likes me too much, so I'm still working on that. It's hard to tell because yesterday sometimes I'd try to pet her and she'd smack my hand away or move. Then I took her upstairs to let her explore the 2nd floor and after she was done she laid down beside me (I was in my computer chair)  on the floor and then she would walk by and nudge my legs. Then she jumped up onto my lap (but got back down after only a few seconds.)

She has to have special cat litter and stuff too, which we're having trouble finding.

I'd prefer a dog totally, I'm not too fond of cats (and I'm insanely allergic, letting her in my room was the dumbest thing ever), but my mom says she needs it. So...there

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: December 28, 2006, 04:29:15 pm »
So I'm sitting here at work answering the phone & someone calls.  I "greet" them, they say nothing, I respond to their nothing with "hello?" & then they hang up.
A few minutes later someone calls, does the same sorta thing but at least says "sorry, wrong number" before just hanging up.  This was all about 30 minutes ago.

Just now same woman from time#2 calls again & says "sorry, wrong number"

WTF people?!  Are you fing retarded?!  If it was the wrong number the first time what makes you think it'll be different the next time.

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: December 29, 2006, 08:11:43 pm »
I drink; but i'm careful. Me and my friend got drunk, we were 15 at the time No license, no permit, and he said "wana take the car?" lol. I said "No." even though I was drunk, I still understood it'd be a really really stupid thing

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #1134 on: December 29, 2006, 08:25:49 pm »
I drink; but i'm careful. Me and my friend got drunk, we were 15 at the time No license, no permit, and he said "wana take the car?" lol. I said "No." even though I was drunk, I still understood it'd be a really really stupid thing

I'm founding a new agency named "Coalition Against Semicolon Abuse."  Who wants to join?  ;D

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: December 29, 2006, 08:51:35 pm »

I'm founding a new agency named "Coalition Against Semicolon Abuse."  Who wants to join?  ;D
Let's make it something else. CASA just sounds dumb.
errr... something like that...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #1136 on: December 29, 2006, 09:08:35 pm »

We Kill People that Abuse Semicolons?

trust

« Reply #1137 on: December 29, 2006, 09:22:59 pm »

Yeah. When I was at the party I was talking about they took my keys but I needed something from my car and I had to be monitored to make sure I didn't go anywhere. Apparently I had said I wanted to drive or something?

I've vowed not to have any jager on New Years. Hopefully I go through with that, I want to remember the night. Though I did get my bottle of Hypnotiq today (just for myself to nurse throughout the night) and the guy that got it added a bottle of Rum he got in the Virgin Islands. :)

I've been invited to two parties. One my best friend is going to and it's the same people from October mostly. None of the girls I really want to hook up with or anything, but alcohol is provided for me basically (except my friend and I are each bringing our Hq, the rum, and champagne since we totally sponged off them last time...) The other one will have girls from my school who many of them I like, but also guys many who I probably won't know. Also nobody there will take care of me if I get completely wasted like last time. Plus it's BYOB. :P
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 09:25:06 pm by OG Trust »

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: December 29, 2006, 11:48:47 pm »

We Kill People that Abuse Semicolons?
We do?
errr... something like that...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #1139 on: December 30, 2006, 01:53:36 am »
We do?

Hmm... a valid point.

We Frown Upon People Who Misuse Semicolons?

WFUPWMS

Common, I need some ideas here!