Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762051 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #1140 on: December 30, 2006, 02:18:39 am »
I drink; but i'm careful. Me and my friend got drunk, we were 15 at the time No license, no permit, and he said "wana take the car?" lol. I said "No." even though I was drunk, I still understood it'd be a really really stupid thing

Yeah. When I was at the party I was talking about they took my keys but I needed something from my car and I had to be monitored to make sure I didn't go anywhere. Apparently I had said I wanted to drive or something?

I've vowed not to have any jager on New Years. Hopefully I go through with that, I want to remember the night. Though I did get my bottle of Hypnotiq today (just for myself to nurse throughout the night) and the guy that got it added a bottle of Rum he got in the Virgin Islands. :)

I've been invited to two parties. One my best friend is going to and it's the same people from October mostly. None of the girls I really want to hook up with or anything, but alcohol is provided for me basically (except my friend and I are each bringing our Hq, the rum, and champagne since we totally sponged off them last time...) The other one will have girls from my school who many of them I like, but also guys many who I probably won't know. Also nobody there will take care of me if I get completely wasted like last time. Plus it's BYOB. :P
Dont get wasted, GET LAID....or, uhm, have fun?  I guess

trust

« Reply #1141 on: December 30, 2006, 09:35:31 am »
I drink; but i'm careful. Me and my friend got drunk, we were 15 at the time No license, no permit, and he said "wana take the car?" lol. I said "No." even though I was drunk, I still understood it'd be a really really stupid thing

Yeah. When I was at the party I was talking about they took my keys but I needed something from my car and I had to be monitored to make sure I didn't go anywhere. Apparently I had said I wanted to drive or something?

I've vowed not to have any jager on New Years. Hopefully I go through with that, I want to remember the night. Though I did get my bottle of Hypnotiq today (just for myself to nurse throughout the night) and the guy that got it added a bottle of Rum he got in the Virgin Islands. :)

I've been invited to two parties. One my best friend is going to and it's the same people from October mostly. None of the girls I really want to hook up with or anything, but alcohol is provided for me basically (except my friend and I are each bringing our Hq, the rum, and champagne since we totally sponged off them last time...) The other one will have girls from my school who many of them I like, but also guys many who I probably won't know. Also nobody there will take care of me if I get completely wasted like last time. Plus it's BYOB. :P
Dont get wasted, GET LAID....or, uhm, have fun?  I guess

Yeah I'd prefer that. We're going to stop by the high school party and then go to the other one, I'd rather just stay at the HS one because of the multiple girls that I want to have sex with who will be inebriated. Oh well.

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #1142 on: December 30, 2006, 08:32:05 pm »
Finally installed my new 750 GB hard drive :D.
The writ of the founders must endure.

trust

« Reply #1143 on: December 31, 2006, 02:05:57 pm »
bah. the college one starts at 7:30 and the high school one starts at 8, so my friend wants to just skip the one I want to go (hs) he's driving so I really have no say. Fuck, unless there are some new girls at this party...there's nobody there that I like. :(

But I was talking to this girl, I was going to give her some of my rum and hypnotiq (she likes both). We had this thing going in 2nd grade, I was kind of hoping to rekindle it...because she's rather attractive. I'd treat her right, but just for one night. Oh well, I lose.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: December 31, 2006, 02:45:51 pm »
We had this thing going in 2nd grade, I was kind of hoping to rekindle it..

LOL

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: December 31, 2006, 03:31:27 pm »
I agree whole heartedly with Rule, heh.

Uhm, you're a junior?  The college party starts at 730?  Wow, I bet that its a slow/lame party.
I can see the party hosts starting their partying around 730, but not people showing up til 9+.

Either way, GO GET SOME!

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: January 01, 2007, 04:44:38 am »
We had this thing going in 2nd grade, I was kind of hoping to rekindle it..

LOL

LMFAO.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

trust

« Reply #1147 on: January 01, 2007, 11:20:21 am »
Uhm, you're a junior?  The college party starts at 730?  Wow, I bet that its a slow/lame party.
I can see the party hosts starting their partying around 730, but not people showing up til 9+.

No I'm a senior. We skipped the hs party like I said, got to the other one about 7:30 and partied until about 2:30 or 3. I woke up at 7:15, left there about 10:30.

I didn't get laid though, and this is why: The girl who was throwing the party (Ali) had her cousin (Raven) here from Mississippi, she was pretty cute. She's 15 though, so Ali's mom told Raven she could only have a few drinks. Well, my friend Chris was hitting on Raven and then all of a sudden he kind of stopped and him and Ali were in the backyard making out and eventually tried to have sex but her dad walked in, but that's a diff story. Anyway Raven has a committed relationship, of two months, back home. I tried telling her that 2 months is nothing and that she should sleep with me. She wasn't feeling it. She sent mixed signals though because when I would rub her and stuff she wouldn't say anything but then she would sometimes tell me not to put my arm around her. At midnight I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek (while she was on the phone with her boyfriend lol.) Apparently I grabbed her ass at some point too, but i don't remember that. I fully believe it though because I know I did it to Ali. She also told me (while sober) that I could sleep in her room on the floor. However, once she was drunk she told me I wasn't allowed and I ended up sleeping on the couch.

I think what I did was I thought I was in there when I was permitted to sleep in her room, so I pushed it to make sure I'd be sleeping with her. Apparently my idea of properly courting a female is to give her multiple compliments and make her multiple drinks (and I did eventually get her drunk even though she wasn't supposed to be..just not drunk enough to cheat on her boyfriend). In beer pong I spiked the cups with rum, hoping to lose (she was my partner). I'm just too sweet though and we won so it kind of backfired. This morning it was kind of awkward and all I said to her was "nice meeting you" when I left and asked her to email me the pictures of us.

No hangover though, except a decent headache. But that's it.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 11:22:01 am by OG Trust »

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: January 01, 2007, 12:13:26 pm »
headache=hangover
...and from what it sounds, you're turning into a prick...don't do that, it isn't cool.  Would you have liked someone convincing Lauren to cheat on you when you were with her?

Anyhow, HER DAD WALKED IN!?  WTF!?  I guess this was a party at some parents' house with the parents there!?  and this WASN'T the highschool party?  hmm...

trust

« Reply #1149 on: January 01, 2007, 01:36:07 pm »
headache=hangover

I just meant overall I wasn't feeling bad, but I think the McDonalds for breakfast could have messed that up.

...and from what it sounds, you're turning into a prick...don't do that, it isn't cool.  Would you have liked someone convincing Lauren to cheat on you when you were with her?

I get called that a lot, drunk and sober. No I wouldn't have, but what the other guy thinks doesn't concern me. I wanted to copulate! I don't understand why she let me rub her and stuff though.

Anyhow, HER DAD WALKED IN!?  WTF!?  I guess this was a party at some parents' house with the parents there!?  and this WASN'T the highschool party?  hmm...

Yeah it was in Ali's garage, and yeah her parents were home. Their rule is that drinking is ok if you're over 18 and give them your keys. Anyway, her dad did a headcount because 2 guys were unaccounted for. My friend was in Ali's room and the other guy left. Well anyway he knocked on her door (but it was locked) and Ali apparently wasn't clothed so she had to get dressed and Chris got on the floor and anyway once she opened the door she was told to keep the door open. Her room is right across from her parents and they kept their door open so nothing could really happen after that.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: January 01, 2007, 02:02:14 pm »
She was drunk, people do stupid shit when they're drunk.  Don't be people, be above that.

Her parents are asking for jail time if something ever happens...oye

trust

« Reply #1151 on: January 01, 2007, 02:31:07 pm »
She was drunk, people do stupid shit when they're drunk. 

Sleeping with me would be the smartest thing she's ever done.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: January 01, 2007, 02:38:17 pm »
She was drunk, people do stupid shit when they're drunk. 

Sleeping with me would be the smartest thing she's ever done.
:D ;D ahahahha

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #1153 on: January 01, 2007, 03:06:56 pm »
That's what I thought, but Trust still hasn't paid child support. Bitch.
The writ of the founders must endure.

trust

« Reply #1154 on: January 01, 2007, 03:25:21 pm »
That's what I thought, but Trust still hasn't paid child support. Bitch.

Well you know my motto: I'll treat you right, but just for one night.