Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1761872 times)

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #1185 on: January 06, 2007, 05:53:42 pm »
Well, that depends on the system.  In the sensical measurement system, a few degrees below zero and a few degrees below freezing are the same thing.  :P

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #1186 on: January 06, 2007, 06:51:03 pm »
Well, that depends on the system.  In the sensical measurement system, a few degrees below zero and a few degrees below freezing are the same thing.  :P

Heh, yeah.  Since I was talking to Crazed, the Fahrenheit scale was implied.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: January 06, 2007, 07:26:58 pm »
below freezgin or zero?

Zero.  I guess I've never heard it used to describe temperatures below freezing, haha.
we talk about below freezin here...cause it NEVER gets below 0....brrrr

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: January 06, 2007, 08:24:09 pm »
below freezgin or zero?

Zero.  I guess I've never heard it used to describe temperatures below freezing, haha.

It depends on whether it is humid or not.  I have been in -30 temperatures (your system), and it has felt warmer than about 35 degrees (your system).  Although since you live in a desert, I'm guessing you're calling your 30 degrees dry cold 'brr'.  Wuss :)

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: January 06, 2007, 08:40:46 pm »
below freezgin or zero?

It depends on whether it is humid or not.  I have been in -30 temperatures (your system), and it has felt warmer than about 35 degrees (your system).  Although since you live in a desert, I'm guessing you're calling your 30 degrees dry cold 'brr'.  Wuss :)

We get damp cold here :-o BUT, it doesn't drop below freezing often

trust

« Reply #1190 on: January 06, 2007, 11:18:24 pm »
CrAz3D your snowman is whack, where is its face?!

Today in indoor lacrosse I scored a sick goal. There was 15 seconds left in the half, I picked up the ball behind our goal and ran to the other end, but the 2nd guy who came to take me was able to stick check the ball away and when I realized it I one-handed picked it up, ran behind the other goal, and reached over and stuffed it in just as the ref got to "1" (second) in his countdown. I tried it in my next game against the goalie from my regular-season team and it didn't work, but it was still sweet when it did. :)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: January 07, 2007, 02:36:40 am »
CrAz3D your snowman is whack, where is its face?!

Today in indoor lacrosse I scored a sick goal. There was 15 seconds left in the half, I picked up the ball behind our goal and ran to the other end, but the 2nd guy who came to take me was able to stick check the ball away and when I realized it I one-handed picked it up, ran behind the other goal, and reached over and stuffed it in just as the ref got to "1" (second) in his countdown. I tried it in my next game against the goalie from my regular-season team and it didn't work, but it was still sweet when it did. :)
1-meh, w/e

2-we started watching pro lacrosse tonight (chicago v. NY).  one of the players was a general manager for dairy queen,lol

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: January 07, 2007, 03:25:26 am »
one of the players was a general manager for dairy queen,lol

'tis because lacrosse (for professionals) pays for shit.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

trust

« Reply #1193 on: January 07, 2007, 08:23:57 am »
Yeah, a pro lacrosse player makes like $9,000 to play.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: January 07, 2007, 11:04:34 am »
Wow I was drunk as hell when I typed that. I'm surprised it came out as wonderful as it did.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: January 07, 2007, 11:29:24 am »
Wow I was drunk as hell when I typed that. I'm surprised it came out as wonderful as it did.
that it did.  I've been "drunk as hell" and only nonsensical perversion comes out when I talk and type.

Quote from: today are am goodnessisms
no, it isnt but the possibility is there, maybe.

I loves yall, yay volleyball, moreso spandex on cute girls (sorry kelly it sounds a bit shallow, but in some cases I am...I like cute ladies).

are you coming?  you should

#69 is "Come on Eileen" sounds dirty doesnt it, yeah, it does.  Cat was amused by it.  hmm, yeah. 
Yeah, I blog when drunk, so be it.  I also (I guess) tend to leave people shady/BAD comments on facebook & send texts (told my ex's friend that I needed pussy [not from her though, GOD no, eww]).
The comments following that blog and my replies are priceless as well.
Sad thing is that I was with all of my friends who just kept egging me on, so it was pretty much awesome!

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: January 07, 2007, 01:31:57 pm »
70 degrees..I cant take this..
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #1197 on: January 07, 2007, 01:36:15 pm »

Per year? Figuring two games a week, that'd be $86.53, and if the game is two hours long it'd be about $43/hour. I wish I made that much. But yeah, thats definately not a lot.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: January 07, 2007, 01:42:39 pm »
+ practice time Joe.

http://www.weatherunderground.com/US/NM/Las_Cruces.html
:(  I was playing in snow at this time yesterday, today I'm out in short sleeves takin down Christmas lights.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #1199 on: January 07, 2007, 01:55:29 pm »

Per year? Figuring two games a week, that'd be $86.53, and if the game is two hours long it'd be about $43/hour. I wish I made that much. But yeah, thats definately not a lot.

Hourly pay doesn't mean shit if you're only getting $9,000 a year.