Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762291 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #1200 on: January 07, 2007, 03:41:55 pm »
Ha, my aunt just called and said our snow in Las Cruces made the paper in Austin, TX

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #1201 on: January 07, 2007, 03:48:22 pm »
That reminds me... like two months ago, I saw someone from Las Cruces on Deal or No Deal while waiting for Heroes to come on.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: January 07, 2007, 04:02:58 pm »
That reminds me... like two months ago, I saw someone from Las Cruces on Deal or No Deal while waiting for Heroes to come on.
OMFG...we DO have stupid people here:(

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #1203 on: January 07, 2007, 04:18:01 pm »
Haha, I don't remember how they did.  I think it was one of those runs where the rest of the current round was on the next episode.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: January 07, 2007, 04:47:45 pm »
Haha, I don't remember how they did.  I think it was one of those runs where the rest of the current round was on the next episode.
That show is ridiculous.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #1205 on: January 07, 2007, 05:29:38 pm »
That show is ridiculous.

Haha, yeah.  It's kind of dumb.

trust

« Reply #1206 on: January 07, 2007, 11:04:42 pm »
FAFSA and PROFILE are the most annoying/confusing/whackest things ever. I hate both.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #1207 on: January 07, 2007, 11:07:53 pm »
FAFSA and PROFILE are the most annoying/confusing/whackest things ever. I hate both.

I don't know what PROFILE is, but I can guess it's state-based funding for college.  It's called COF in colorado.  I remember FAFSA being a pain in the ass to apply for.

trust

« Reply #1208 on: January 07, 2007, 11:22:48 pm »

I don't know what PROFILE is, but I can guess it's state-based funding for college.  It's called COF in colorado.  I remember FAFSA being a pain in the ass to apply for.

PROFILE is through Collegeboard, it's like FAFSA only it goes more in-depth (like it takes into account private school tuition for siblings, and allows you to explain your situation in paragraph form.) It's something only some colleges require, Hampden-Sydney being one of them.

It's just I'm in an extremely unique situation right now with my dad losing his job at Ford sometime this year. In 06 he got his regular pay, plus unemployment (because they had shutdowns every few weeks), plus disability because he was out for like 2 months after the car accident. Then my mom has her regular job but also is a Shaklee associate on the side. So, I have to wait until they get their W2 forms. (Plus, alot of my dads income is unclaimed, but there's an unclaimed section on the form so do I put it in or just leave it at 0 because I'm sure if I add it I'll get less...) And then this year in 07 my dad doesn't know when exactly Ford is closing it's doors, and he's taking the buyout so I have to estimate 07 income based off of questionable factors. And he should be getting a business license within a couple of weeks so I don't know if I should put him down as Self-Employed as well. I think I'm going to go my schools ACCESS counselor to get some help because I'm so confused.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: January 08, 2007, 04:39:12 am »
I did FAFSA, but with all of my investments it said I should be spending $26k/year on my own tuition & whatnot.  Later FAFSA will look different cause I'm starting to put my money into IRAs and other 'exempt' investment things.

So we were offroading tonight in a friends 80s Toyota.  I dislike sticks when offroading, just too obnoxious.  ANYWAY, she stalled the truck and wanted her brother or myself to drive it up out of where we were (if we slid more than a couple feet to the side we'd go off a sharp drop).  So I got in and drove it up, then let her drive.  She kept BURNING the clutch, BAD.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: January 09, 2007, 11:46:56 am »
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saw Danny Winn, Army of Freshmen, Suburban Legends, and Reel Big Fish last night!! 
-Danny Winn was decent, but we didnt see much of them.
-Army of Freshmen was all emo-y.  They asked the crowd if we saw the Fall Out Boy show the previous night, no one said anything, they asked "Fuck Fall Out Boy?" and we all cheered...it was amusing.  Whoever billed this badn with Reel Big Fish was stupid.
-Suburban Legends was really entertaining to watch.  They were a good group.
-REEL BIG FISH! was just awesome.

Left concert around 11:20, ate at the Frontier and when we got to where we were gonna stay the night we decided to just screw it and come back.

And soon, I'm off to go pick up my truck from being fixed from the 4x4 shop breaking it.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #1211 on: January 10, 2007, 03:04:20 pm »
(13:54:18) [x86] Joe: My homework is so retarded.
(13:54:47) [x86] Joe: Sample question: "What is more specific, 'a green square' or 'a green four sided, four cornered, equalateral polygon'?"
(13:55:06) [x86] Joe: I circled the former and wrote next to it "I'd punch someone who tried using the second definition."
(13:55:43) [x86] Joe: Another: "What is the correct order: "Remove the old tire and jack up the car" or "Jack up the car and remove the old tire"?"
(13:56:01) [x86] Joe: I had to be a bit more witty with that one, but I put "It depends what is meant by "jack up the car"."
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

trust

« Reply #1212 on: January 10, 2007, 03:15:28 pm »
Joe you're stupid.

And are you in the special education program?

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: January 10, 2007, 04:55:56 pm »
(13:54:18) [x86] Joe: My homework is so retarded.
(13:54:47) [x86] Joe: Sample question: "What is more specific, 'a green square' or 'a green four sided, four cornered, equalateral polygon'?"
(13:55:06) [x86] Joe: I circled the former and wrote next to it "I'd punch someone who tried using the second definition."
I'd say it is the first one, too. However, I'm not quite as witty as you, so I was forced to use some reason.  A green, four-sided, four-cornered, equilateral polygon could mean a green rhombus or square.  On the other hand, a square is a four-sided, equilateral polygon with four right angles as corners.  :P

errr... something like that...

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: January 10, 2007, 07:38:20 pm »
Joe you're stupid.

And are you in the special education program?

Haha, probably.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT.