Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1761914 times)

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #1230 on: January 15, 2007, 08:58:21 pm »
If she's playing these stupid facebook mindgames, you don't want to know her.

trust

« Reply #1231 on: January 15, 2007, 09:00:37 pm »

I just don't understand her.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: January 16, 2007, 01:39:01 am »

She's a dumb bitch, nothing more to understand.  Much like Jacque.  Doesn't know wtf she wants out of life.

Go bang a stupid sorority babe that gets by only on her looks, if she cant think she cant confuse you (hopefully)

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: January 16, 2007, 02:41:31 am »

Really?  I think it's pretty obvious she is just playing games.  Why else would she act like that?  And the phone thing is more evidence towards my claim :D.  She sounds like a real flake.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: January 16, 2007, 09:57:00 am »

Really?  I think it's pretty obvious she is just playing games.  Why else would she act like that?  And the phone thing is more evidence towards my claim :D.  She sounds like a real flake.

The only flakes I've liked so far are frosted flakes and snow flakes...and still not so much the frosted ones

trust

« Reply #1235 on: January 16, 2007, 02:24:08 pm »

But she is cute. I'll have to visit my friend in college next fall and meet up with her then. ;)

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: January 16, 2007, 09:16:04 pm »
You unbolt the tire on the ground, then jack it up and remove the tire.
wtf?
What do you mean, "wtf?" That's how you are supposed to do it, so the tires won't spin as you break the bolt loose, dude.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: January 16, 2007, 10:46:40 pm »
wtf?
What do you mean, "wtf?" That's how you are supposed to do it, so the tires won't spin as you break the bolt loose, dude.
Actually if you do that you might break the bolt due to the pressure of the car on the bolt.... your suppose to Jack the car up then unbolt. (and don't try to question me cause I am a Mechanic). Ask Dan (who has BUILT his car) how you are suppose to do it if your unsure.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: January 16, 2007, 10:48:36 pm »
and the girls so cute too and the way she says my name on the phone was just adorable.

"MATTTTTTTTTTT, it's Courtenayyyy." (It probably sounds better than I can type it.)

She did send me a message on facebook apologizing though, but still.

Edit: What the fuck is up with this girl? She removed me as a friend on Facebook. I find this weird because: I added her like 4 months ago when she first messaged me (she knows a girl I know and I had posted on her wall about Averett) and then removed me and then I messaged her the other day telling her I'd be up by her and if she wanted to chill...and she added me as a friend. Now she removed me? I want to still talk to her, so should I readd her? She's whack.
Someone you've never met has removed you from an online chatting medium.  The solution: take emo pictures of yourself and place them everywhere.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

trust

« Reply #1239 on: January 16, 2007, 10:52:34 pm »
Someone you've never met has removed you from an online chatting medium.  The solution: take emo pictures of yourself and place them everywhere.

You're obviously missing the point. It was her idea for us to meet in real life, and she blew me off. That is why I was upset.

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: January 16, 2007, 10:56:17 pm »
wtf?
Actually if you do that you might break the bolt due to the pressure of the car on the bolt.... your suppose to Jack the car up then unbolt. (and don't try to question me cause I am a Mechanic). Ask Dan (who has BUILT his car) how you are suppose to do it if your unsure.
I didn't mean completey remove the nuts, I meant break loose. Then you jack the car up, and remove them all the way, replace tire, tighten bolts as far as you can, then put it on the ground and torque on them.

[Edit]
Any how, if the four, or five, or how ever many bolts (depending on the axels) can support the car with the nuts, the bolts should support the car with out it. It might have the chance to mess with the threads, but that's quite unlikely.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 11:14:44 pm by Super_X »

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: January 16, 2007, 11:28:35 pm »
You're obviously missing the point. It was her idea for us to meet in real life, and she blew me off. That is why I was upset.
So don't get so emotionally attached to a girl you've never met and only know through an online medium?  My solution's still applicable, by the way. ;)
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: January 17, 2007, 12:59:07 am »
wtf?
I mean WTF like where did that come from and what was it in response to

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: January 17, 2007, 01:28:28 am »
wtf?
I mean WTF like where did that come from and what was it in response to
It was in responce to the post right before it, I hope. I could have been off by a page, though. I don't think so. I'll quote next time in a long toppic like this one.

trust

« Reply #1244 on: January 17, 2007, 08:23:25 am »
No you were definitely off.

So our school lost by 2 points to the previous Virginia state champions in basketballl. They are a bunch of thugs and tried jumping one of our players at half time. We're still ranked higher than them in the state though (we were 9th before the game, I'm not sure what we are now). After they won their fans stormed the court and started stomping on our "G" in the center. To quote one of my friends, "hood ass niggers."