Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762015 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #1245 on: January 17, 2007, 10:38:15 am »
You unbolt the tire on the ground, then jack it up and remove the tire.
wtf?
What do you mean, "wtf?" That's how you are supposed to do it, so the tires won't spin as you break the bolt loose, dude.
I mean WTF like where did that come from and what was it in response to
It was in responce to the post right before it, I hope. I could have been off by a page, though. I don't think so. I'll quote next time in a long toppic like this one.
there were 3 non-related posts between yours and Joe's, and for me your post was on a new page...so it made little sense.

lol trust, wtf?  Are your friends white gnagsters too?

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: January 17, 2007, 01:11:30 pm »
Should be getting internet back tomorrow!
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #1247 on: January 17, 2007, 01:24:20 pm »

Yey :)

trust

« Reply #1248 on: January 17, 2007, 02:10:35 pm »

I'm guessing your referring to my friend saying "Hood ass niggers" well, notice the "er" it was used as an insult.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: January 17, 2007, 05:12:39 pm »

I'm guessing your referring to my friend saying "Hood ass niggers" well, notice the "er" it was used as an insult.
lol,k

so I move out in 2 weeks cuz a friend that lives in the house I'm moving to (and found for the people that live there) is going to work at nasa for 6 months then off to grad school.
went out a got a puppy today!!

Name is Shosty after Dmitri Shostakovich
We're all band nerds, and the dude that is going to pay for the dog is an UBER band nerd (only one owner than way we're not all torn when the dog has to leave).

not sure what kind, black lab looking...

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: January 17, 2007, 05:45:27 pm »

The internets rejoice.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: January 17, 2007, 10:49:12 pm »
No you were definitely off.

So our school lost by 2 points to the previous Virginia state champions in basketballl. They are a bunch of thugs and tried jumping one of our players at half time. We're still ranked higher than them in the state though (we were 9th before the game, I'm not sure what we are now). After they won their fans stormed the court and started stomping on our "G" in the center. To quote one of my friends, "hood ass niggers."
Don't you act black..? I'm confused.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

trust

« Reply #1252 on: January 18, 2007, 07:08:57 pm »
No you were definitely off.

So our school lost by 2 points to the previous Virginia state champions in basketballl. They are a bunch of thugs and tried jumping one of our players at half time. We're still ranked higher than them in the state though (we were 9th before the game, I'm not sure what we are now). After they won their fans stormed the court and started stomping on our "G" in the center. To quote one of my friends, "hood ass niggers."
Don't you act black..? I'm confused.

Not for real. Like, I'll jokingly say stuff like "I'm gonna rock your bitch ass nigga" to friends and select black people but I don't walk around with my pants sagging and acting like hood rat.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: January 19, 2007, 11:19:06 am »
damn it, it didnt snow or ice or anything....its just rainning so I'm in class, sorta.

I'm in the library, stupid first day of class.  Go to each class for about 15 minutes and then sit around for another 45 minutes+ waiting for the next class to start...REALLY sucks when I have 1 class in the same room with the same instructor (next 2 classes).  I guess I'll just ask her at the end of class 1 for the sylabus to class 2.
Lame

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: January 19, 2007, 11:28:27 am »
Yey :)

The internets rejoice.

I have failed you once again. :(

My mom hadn't paid the bill in over a month so they came and shut everything off at the house. It would cost ~$125 in activation fees to get it turned back on. This happened the day before my mom was going to pay the bill, so she was pissed and yelled at them for an hour, then decided to switch providers out of spite. This leaves me hanging until the 29th, which is the earliest Comcast can get someone here to install it. I hope they serve me as well as RCN has over the years.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #1255 on: January 19, 2007, 11:39:23 am »
I have failed you once again. :(

Hey, at least I still have the interweb. :P

trust

« Reply #1256 on: January 19, 2007, 04:53:38 pm »
So I went to Toys R' Us today because I needed to get Rainbow Six Vegas again. (Last one was messed up but they didn't have any in stock so I got a store credit) Well, I'm looking at the games and I see they marked the Xbox 360 VGA cable as $16 when it's normally $44 (basically mislabeled as S-Video). So I was like sweet, at that price I'll get it. Since that was the price on the sticker they had to give it to me, the VGA cable wasn't something I needed since Component does just fine but for $16 why wouldn't I? I was pretty excited. I can't really notice a difference though.

Oh and another thing that was good today: I had a B in AP Comparative Government because I didn't take two quizzes so I had like a 91.5. So I went by to pick up the quizzes to do over the weekend so that I'd have an A as my semester grade. He just decided to exempt me from them and now I have a 97. Yay. Next week is exams and I only have 3 because we don't have one in Comparative Government and my Psychology teacher exempted me (and only me) from the exam, which is pretty sweet.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: January 19, 2007, 06:12:58 pm »
So I went to Toys R' Us today because I needed to get Rainbow Six Vegas again. (Last one was messed up but they didn't have any in stock so I got a store credit) Well, I'm looking at the games and I see they marked the Xbox 360 VGA cable as $16 when it's normally $44 (basically mislabeled as S-Video). So I was like sweet, at that price I'll get it. Since that was the price on the sticker they had to give it to me, the VGA cable wasn't something I needed since Component does just fine but for $16 why wouldn't I? I was pretty excited. I can't really notice a difference though.
Wait... if you can't notice a difference, was it worth it?

. . . my Psychology teacher exempted me (and only me) from the exam, which is pretty sweet.
That sounds highly suspect.
errr... something like that...

trust

« Reply #1258 on: January 19, 2007, 09:11:50 pm »
Wait... if you can't notice a difference, was it worth it?

Yeah. I haven't played xbox the game in like 3 weeks so I can't really compare since I can't really remember how it was before. I was watching Rome Season 1 through the Xbox though and it looked very good. It's only $16 and if need be I'm sure I can always resell it for more than I paid.

That sounds highly suspect.

Well I have the highest grade in the class. We were given an exam review to do over two classes, 30 minutes later I turned it in. She wrote on it and said "This note is for you and only you" and the note read "exempt from 5th bell exam." That class is so easy, I always rush to get my work done since I leave right after it and most days I'll leave class 20-30 minutes early and just go home. Oh and earlier this year she exempted me from the essay part of a test and nobody else.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 09:14:42 pm by OG Trust »

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: January 19, 2007, 09:42:34 pm »
She wrote on it and said "This note is for you and only you" and the note read "exempt from 5th bell exam." That class is so easy, I always rush to get my work done since I leave right after it and most days I'll leave class 20-30 minutes early and just go home. Oh and earlier this year she exempted me from the essay part of a test and nobody else.

She sounds like an awful and unprofessional teacher.  Just because you are doing well, (which is also suspect given her partial treatment towards you), doesn't mean that you should be evaluated differently than the rest of the class.

Also, 91.5% is a B?