Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1768937 times)

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #1335 on: February 04, 2007, 03:45:13 pm »
Also, aren't you quite underage?  How do you "go to a convenience store" to buy beer? Just wait around for someone who will do it for you?  How long does that take, in general?
Back when I used to drink, if there wasn't anyone around that we knew who was old enough, we would ask a homeless person and throw them enough money to buy themselves a six pack or something. Considering the state homeless people are generally in, the first one you ask always seems to be willing to do it.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

trust

« Reply #1336 on: February 04, 2007, 03:47:49 pm »
Also, aren't you quite underage?  How do you "go to a convenience store" to buy beer? Just wait around for someone who will do it for you?  How long does that take, in general?

This girl I know has a fake id. I definitely wouldn't stand outside of a store and ask someone.

That honey stuff sounds pretty good, is it widely available?

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: February 04, 2007, 05:50:43 pm »

This girl I know has a fake id. I definitely wouldn't stand outside of a store and ask someone.

That honey stuff sounds pretty good, is it widely available?

Here's the info on that beer from the producers.  I've only had it on tap, and apparently it's better that way.  But it's still probably good from a bottle.  Granville Island is a smaller brewery in Vancouver, but I know it sells in Washington.  It might also be available in Virginia.

trust

« Reply #1338 on: February 04, 2007, 07:22:57 pm »
I doubt it since it's Canadian, especially not at a gas station or grocery store. I doubt they have many more imports besides Heineken and Corona.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: February 04, 2007, 07:32:06 pm »
I doubt it since it's Canadian, especially not at a gas station or grocery store. I doubt they have many more imports besides Heineken and Corona.
get a friend to hit up a liquor store

trust

« Reply #1340 on: February 04, 2007, 09:06:58 pm »

This guy at my work sometimes will get us liquor (two occasions actually, junior prom and new years...) But the people I know with fakes can't use them at liquor stores since they don't scan.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: February 04, 2007, 09:50:13 pm »

This guy at my work sometimes will get us liquor (two occasions actually, junior prom and new years...) But the people I know with fakes can't use them at liquor stores since they don't scan.
????.......how do IDs work there?  Just use driver's license?  They scan it?

trust

« Reply #1342 on: February 04, 2007, 10:57:02 pm »
ABC stores scan the barcode on the ID. If it's fake it won't scan right or something.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: February 04, 2007, 11:02:41 pm »
ABC stores scan the barcode on the ID. If it's fake it won't scan right or something.
barcode?

weird

trust

« Reply #1344 on: February 05, 2007, 12:06:48 am »
barcode?

weird

Yeah, look on the back of your license...

Plus ABC stores pay more attention to your license and check for a fake, the 16 year old at the grocery store could care less. Apparently they've bought from people at a grocery store here that go to our school...they obviously know that they're under 21. Plus the girls fake is a S. Dakota one so most of the time people just look at in and don't really pay attention since they aren't used to South Dakota.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: February 05, 2007, 12:14:48 am »
Our licenses have magnetic strips...
Also, I think you have to be 19? here & certified to sell booze.  My friend said when he was in Texas, sometimes, they wouldn't accept his ID because it was out of state (varied per place though)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: February 08, 2007, 02:37:58 pm »
stupid voice recognition crap!!!

it wont always type when I dictate.........

trust

« Reply #1347 on: February 08, 2007, 07:01:49 pm »
Well I got into HSC!!

And, um, pending how this Cox thing unfolds I may be away from the internet for awhile. I'll be in Washington next week from Sunday-Saturday so I guess I'll have it then in the hotel.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: February 08, 2007, 08:13:18 pm »
I Hate When People Don't Seed!
thats all i have to say..

Offline skip

• mmk
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: February 08, 2007, 08:38:43 pm »
Well I got into HSC!!

Congrats!

I bought myself a Desktop computer today.
AMD Athlon 64 3800+
1 GB DDR2 Memory
80 GB SATA HDD
256MB NVIDIA GeForce 7300

and my favorite part... Windows Vista Home Premium! All for the total of $515. Woo.