Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1761932 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #1455 on: March 05, 2007, 02:03:38 pm »
Oh, without a doubt, and McDonalds > Burger King. I'm just saying, they all kick so much ass not one of them sucks. :P
BK is healthier...not healthy, but healthier.

BK > Mickey D's

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: March 05, 2007, 02:48:14 pm »
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: March 05, 2007, 05:44:51 pm »
Taco Bell, Chipotle, and Subway are by far the most pwn fast-food restaurants.  In that order. :D
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

trust

« Reply #1458 on: March 05, 2007, 05:57:29 pm »
Oh, without a doubt, and McDonalds > Burger King. I'm just saying, they all kick so much ass not one of them sucks. :P

I thought that until Saturday night when I ordered two double cheeseburgers and both of them had about a quarter of the bun saturated in grease (I mean, it was darkened by a lot...even after I tried sponging it with a paper towel.) I can eat at basically any fast food restaurant and not get sick or feel bad, but not at McDonalds. (I still love Big Macs though)

Taco Bell, Chipotle, and Subway are by far the most pwn fast-food restaurants.  In that order. :D

Dude, Chipolte is not good at all. I went there for the first time on Saturday because I love burrito bars (but I'd only been to two prior...Machismos which is a local one and Moe's Southwest Grill.) Chipolte is inferior to both of them because essentially the only options they give you are your meat (which was pretty gross looking), beans, salsa, and if you want lettuce cheese or sour cream. Moe's and Machismo's both give you a MUCH MUCH MUCH larger selection and at Machismo's the burritos are about 30% bigger.

The only burrito bar I've yet to try is Qdoba.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: March 05, 2007, 10:13:30 pm »
In&Out rapes all of those fast food restaurants in their ass.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: March 05, 2007, 10:49:14 pm »
In&Out rapes
I thought thats how rape went...

Offline cheeseisfun

• View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: March 05, 2007, 11:22:32 pm »
I have an erection.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #1462 on: March 06, 2007, 02:57:48 am »

I agree. The one Chipotle I've visited though (Green Bay, WI) wasn't impressive for it's price.

Taco Bell is fucking awesome though. When I get my license, Taco Bell runs galore.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: March 06, 2007, 04:39:51 pm »
So, today a few kids from my AP computer class and I participated in the Providence College High School Programming Contest. The contest consists of ten problems that you have to solve over a period of 3 hours and 15 minutes. The team who solves the most problems correctly wins, and in case of a time the team who took less total cumulative time wins. There are a few more rules, such as you only have one computer per group of four, and you can only have two people in the room with the computer at each time.

Our school came in 4th place out of about twenty teams, which is not so bad. We solved 6 out of the 10 problems correctly (6 other teams solved 6 problems, but we did it in the shortest time) so we did as good as we could for the amount of time we did it in. First, second, and third place got 9, 8, and 7 respectively.

Technically we solved 8 problems perfectly, but we couldn't finish typing one, and one of them kept getting rejected because of how horribly worded the problem was. We didn't figure it out until we were talking to other teams afterwords that the example shown took the input in a way that was ambigious. The judges were inputing them opposite from the way we did. The only example showed the input for the first and second number as 4 and 4, but when used with 3 and 4, ours gave the answer it should have for 4 and 3. From the way the problem was written, there was no way for us to know this. If they had an example with two different numbers, or at least said which was supposed to come first, we would have come in a place higher.

Actually, about half of the problems were worded very badly, and it was particularly infuriating to read something half a dozen times and still have no idea what they were asking.

But yeah, it was a lot of fun. When we arrived in the morning they had donuts and juice and coffee. About half way through the contest part, they sent one member from each group down to get pizza. There was plenty of soda, the entire time, and to entice us to stick around for the awards ceremony, they topped it off with letting us make our own ice cream sundae. It was awesome.

I'll probably post some of the problems that we didn't finish in the programming forum when I get them from my friend who has my packet.  I'd like to see how a few of them are done and I'm sure there are people here who can do them rather easily.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: March 06, 2007, 04:44:08 pm »
Hmm...  I haven't eaten fast food in over 4 years (or more), but I liked:
DQ ice cream cones/Blizzards, DQ burgers, DQ chicken strips, Burger King milkshakes, Wendy frosty's, Mcdonalds Hashbrowns.

I've never had a mcdonalds hamburger in my life.  :)  I almost never want to try one either, mostly so that I can keep that record.

And the square shaped burgers at Wendy's (in the commercials) look really unappealing -- so "factory" made.

And I've never been to Jack in the Box.  How does it compare to those fast food places I listed?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: March 06, 2007, 05:42:27 pm »
Hmm...  I haven't eaten fast food in over 4 years (or more), but I liked:
DQ ice cream cones/Blizzards, DQ burgers, DQ chicken strips, Burger King milkshakes, Wendy frosty's, Mcdonalds Hashbrowns.

I've never had a mcdonalds hamburger in my life.  :)  I almost never want to try one either, mostly so that I can keep that record.

And the square shaped burgers at Wendy's (in the commercials) look really unappealing -- so "factory" made.

And I've never been to Jack in the Box.  How does it compare to those fast food places I listed?

Jack N the Box > McDonald's, DQ.
Not sure about how that & Wendys & BK compare...they're all different but good.

I think BK & jack are pretty close.

NO FAST FOOD IN 4 YEARS!?...I guess you're older and might be cooking and all, but HOW older?

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #1466 on: March 06, 2007, 06:06:33 pm »
NO FAST FOOD IN 4 YEARS!?...I guess you're older and might be cooking and all, but HOW older?

63 next month.
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: March 06, 2007, 06:11:37 pm »
lol.

I just don't really like fast food that much, and I haven't had many opportunities to get it.  Even before 4 years ago, I would get fast food on average about twice a year.  If I eat out, usually it's somewhere pretty upscale or high quality.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 06:13:22 pm by Rule »

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: March 06, 2007, 07:37:53 pm »
lol.

I just don't really like fast food that much, and I haven't had many opportunities to get it.  Even before 4 years ago, I would get fast food on average about twice a year.  If I eat out, usually it's somewhere pretty upscale or high quality.

i wish I had the money and time for that luxury

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: March 06, 2007, 07:43:34 pm »
i wish I had the money and time for that luxury

You might... from what I've read, I'd guess you drink fairly often.  Anyways, if you're drinking say, 8 nights of the month, you could cut that down to 1 or 2 and use the rest of the money/time on dining at nice places.