Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762063 times)

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #1530 on: March 20, 2007, 09:32:15 am »
Game today at 4:30. Be there.
Ok i'll fly in just for you

trust

« Reply #1531 on: March 20, 2007, 01:17:33 pm »
Good stuff. Thanks for the support!

trust

« Reply #1532 on: March 20, 2007, 07:50:38 pm »
We won 15-3.

You know what I hate about being on the 3rd midfield line? Well, I'm not high enough up to get a lot of playing time in a close competitive game, but not low enough to get enough playing time in a game where we're dominating. He took today as an opportunity to play our 4-7(I think there's 7, maybe 6) lines. I mean I guess that's good, but the 3rd line needs loving too.

On the plus side my faceoff percentage was 100%. Go me.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: March 21, 2007, 12:07:48 am »
We lost 3-12. It was ~5-3 end of first quarter, then our goalie got injured (and we don't have another one), so we put a dpole in. It went from 3-5 to 3-9 really really quickly. :/
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: March 21, 2007, 01:15:02 am »
Our Varsity Boys slaughtered the swim meet. GG :) I personally did shitty, getting a second worse on everything I swam from the last time I swam them... but whatever.

trust

« Reply #1535 on: March 21, 2007, 08:24:07 am »
We lost 3-12. It was ~5-3 end of first quarter, then our goalie got injured (and we don't have another one), so we put a dpole in. It went from 3-5 to 3-9 really really quickly. :/

Honestly your dpoles should have picked up the slack. I blame them more than the goalie.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: March 21, 2007, 09:33:29 am »

Honestly your dpoles should have picked up the slack. I blame them more than the goalie.

I know. Our coach started screaming at most of them and calling them pussies.
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: March 21, 2007, 09:51:53 am »
AHAHAHAhAHAHAH I told you you would loose friggen " We will rape the shit out of them with our defense"

trust

« Reply #1538 on: March 21, 2007, 02:02:32 pm »
AHAHAHAhAHAHAH I told you you would loose friggen " We will rape the shit out of them with our defense"

haha newby said that? hahahahaa.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: March 21, 2007, 03:55:56 pm »
our goalie got injured (and we don't have another one), so we put a dpole in.
Was it Mitchell ?

haha newby said that? hahahahaa.

yup he has a big mouth but cant do shit ( no offense)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: March 21, 2007, 05:18:19 pm »
yup he has a big mouth but cant do shit ( no offense)

I forgot the fact that I only really played first and fourth quarter (got in for man down on 2nd/3rd like twice) was the reason our defense did really crappy second and third, which is when they got a huge lead on us. ::)

That, and our offense kept dropping good passes or giving shit passes. Normally the latter.
- Newby

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #1541 on: March 21, 2007, 05:34:09 pm »
Please Newby Don't Hurt 'Em!
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #1542 on: March 23, 2007, 02:43:51 am »
An amusing moment happened during the Metallica concert recorded for the Some Kind of Monster EP, when James Hetfield could not remember the lyrics to the final verse, changing them to "Death in the Air... strapped in the electric chair... I forgot the fucking words!"

ROFL...
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: March 23, 2007, 04:05:55 am »
An amusing moment happened during the Metallica concert recorded for the Some Kind of Monster EP, when James Hetfield could not remember the lyrics to the final verse, changing them to "Death in the Air... strapped in the electric chair... I forgot the fucking words!"

ROFL...
I bet you end up there ("the chair") for your problems someday.  Already getting ticketed for skipping/late/etc class, I bet you "grow up" (get older physically) to have a fair number of problems, then we can turn your life into a TV show like one of those reality things & then "ROFL" @ you.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: March 23, 2007, 11:18:40 am »
I bet you end up there ("the chair") for your problems someday.  Already getting ticketed for skipping/late/etc class, I bet you "grow up" (get older physically) to have a fair number of problems, then we can turn your life into a TV show like one of those reality things & then "ROFL" @ you.

Uh... what?
- Newby