Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762058 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #1545 on: March 23, 2007, 11:22:36 am »
...anyhow.

Black Snake Moan (why is Samuel L doing snake movies?) is pretty cool!  Has some crazy drugged up white chick who is sex starved that Sam chains to a radiator & fixes, then she marries her sweetheart (who is f'd way up as well)

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #1546 on: March 23, 2007, 11:20:38 pm »
Our Motto is 'Go in Hard, Come out Wet'

We wont stop until the paramedics need you

We know when to straddle you and thrust

We like Front Drive and Rear Huggy

We're always ready to blow

We know all the ways to stroke

We can go deep

We're skilled at mouth to mouth

We're lifeguards
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #1547 on: March 24, 2007, 02:48:41 am »
There must be a way to make this thread appear only to Joe as "Let's NOT hear it!"

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: March 24, 2007, 09:49:30 am »
LOL.  Let's do it!
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: March 24, 2007, 10:59:42 am »

trust

« Reply #1550 on: March 24, 2007, 05:49:06 pm »
Ugh we lost our Varsity game today 12-2! I got to play though, so that's good. I wasn't sure if I would because my coach reworked the lines and was having two midfielders switch to attack so he could keep most starters on the field.

I wasn't supposed to play in the JV game since I'm big, a senior, and don't suck. Other seniors played but I have more skill than them so it wasn't a big deal. I went up to my coach and was like "their defenders are pretty big, could I get some time in as attack?" I ended up facing off and then transitioning to attack. I was thinking, wow, I'm going to kill at attack and score like 20 goals...I didn't score any. I didn't even touch the ball. I was wide open with a perfect shot 2 or 3 times and the ball ended up going back the other way. So far I have no goals or assists this year. :(

The only other time I got in was when we were 3-3 with like 2 minutes left and we were man down. We ended up scoring with like 43 seconds left and winning 4-3.

This post is mainly for Newby.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: March 24, 2007, 07:39:08 pm »
Ugh we lost our Varsity game today 12-2! I got to play though, so that's good. I wasn't sure if I would because my coach reworked the lines and was having two midfielders switch to attack so he could keep most starters on the field.

I wasn't supposed to play in the JV game since I'm big, a senior, and don't suck. Other seniors played but I have more skill than them so it wasn't a big deal. I went up to my coach and was like "their defenders are pretty big, could I get some time in as attack?" I ended up facing off and then transitioning to attack. I was thinking, wow, I'm going to kill at attack and score like 20 goals...I didn't score any. I didn't even touch the ball. I was wide open with a perfect shot 2 or 3 times and the ball ended up going back the other way. So far I have no goals or assists this year. :(

The only other time I got in was when we were 3-3 with like 2 minutes left and we were man down. We ended up scoring with like 43 seconds left and winning 4-3.

good job. what position do you normally play middy?

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: March 24, 2007, 08:41:56 pm »
I worked the first day of my new job! It was pretty fun. A friend of mine has worked there for about a year or a year and a half, so he showed me the roaps. It is at a plant nursery and I do the potting and moving of the plants. At the moment it's just a spring break thing. If nothing else, they can be a referance, so maybe I can get more work.

trust

« Reply #1553 on: March 24, 2007, 11:16:12 pm »

good job. what position do you normally play middy?

yeah middie, I'm the faceoff guy for my line. I played defense a lot last year though...I was better at it, but didn't like it as much.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: March 24, 2007, 11:48:45 pm »

yeah middie, I'm the faceoff guy for my line. I played defense a lot last year though...I was better at it, but didn't like it as much.

Eww I hated being face off guy.. i cause i almost always won the ball for my team but i never really scored.. I did the "tet offensive" and ran over the whole team but sice my head is a piece of crap i never scored:(. i had about 30 shots and made only 5 the whole season....

trust

« Reply #1555 on: March 24, 2007, 11:55:54 pm »
I LOVE faceoffs.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: March 25, 2007, 10:57:40 am »
SO...
not only did I mess up my laptop somehow (I'm still on it unbelievably) while sober, but I managed to screw up my phone (white screen with a blank blot) while not sober...so I dont even KNOW how that happened :(

Did hang out with lady friend, about 99.3% she's interested as well ;)! *highfive*
Just gotta 'make her mine' now, somehow, I guess.

trust

« Reply #1557 on: March 29, 2007, 01:33:12 pm »
Judging by Facebook, I'm guessing she's yours?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: March 29, 2007, 02:01:02 pm »
Judging by Facebook, I'm guessing she's yours?
*highfive*

we were watching (at times) The Village last night, kissing etc....dog keep butting in.  freakin a, we'd kiss and he'd hop up & lick faces & all.  just wouldnt leave.
at one point he was lay awkwardly across the leg recliner thing & put his head on her lap, doesnt know a good 'go away' command yet :(

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #1559 on: March 29, 2007, 02:33:22 pm »
Haha, The Village.  I love making fun of that movie.  Here's my friend and I discussing it shortly after I had the misfortune of watching it:

(5:39:22 PM) Chris: i'd be so bad at the guy who dresses up like a monster and scares the crap out of people in this movie
(5:39:33 PM) Chris: I'd start chasing them and be like
(5:39:43 PM) Chris: YOOOU  NEVA GOOOONNNAA CEEETCH MEEEEEEE
(5:39:51 PM) Chris: SSSEEEEEE YAAALL NEXT YEEA
(5:40:02 PM) Chris: YOU WASTIN YO TIME
(5:40:39 PM) Jeff: I'd forget I was wearing the suit and walk into town all relaxed like everything is normal, go over to the well, lean up against and start smoking a cigarette and say, "Damn, pretty hot out today."

(5:43:27 PM) Chris: oh but im still going to eat your souls
(5:44:53 PM) Chris: then grab one of the kids and go back into the woods
(5:45:03 PM) Chris: its my................. human sacrifice, ok?
(5:45:25 PM) Chris: "you just want to have sex with her"
(5:45:29 PM) Chris: thats ignorant
(5:45:31 PM) Chris: thats just ignorant
(5:45:51 PM) Chris: you know what, fuck you kid.  you're coming with me too
(5:46:11 PM) Jeff: Just look at them like they're assholes, and say, "Yeah...right.  And Grizzly Adams had a beard."
(5:46:39 PM) Jeff: Little kid says, "Grizzly Adams did have a beard."
(5:47:11 PM) Jeff: But without even panning the camera back to you this shovel swings in from the side of the screen and smacks him in the face.