Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762121 times)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #1665 on: April 12, 2007, 07:19:34 pm »
Still. The school turns a blind eye to so much illegal stuff, but these kids get busted for small time dealing. They should have gone after whoever is supplying them or something, not fuck up college kids lives forever.

Although I heard from one person that it was a cocaine ring being run out of a fraternity. Apparently one of the largest in the south? I don't know how credible it is.

Eh?
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: April 12, 2007, 07:39:25 pm »
I hate to say this but I think it's relevant. H-SC is an environment with a lot of very privileged people, and with such an abundance of money floating around it's not hard to imagine drugs being readily available. While drugs are bad, these kids are using the drugs at parties or whatever on themselves. They aren't out running prostitution rings, smuggling the drugs in a mules ass across the border, or participating in drive by shootings. And, honestly, the drugs aren't really hard drugs. It's not like they're running a meth lab in the frat house. There are hookers walking around campus with crack pipes. These are kids that had a future, were getting an education - sure maybe they liked to party or make a few extra dollars but in the big scheme of things they really were not hurting anybody. I'm mad that tax dollars went towards something so, essentially, trivial. 

14 more kids will fill their place and whoever is producing it is still in business. it's basic economics, a money-minded kid will fill the void and supply it.
its basic economics that these kids with their recreational drug business (assuming they're not manufacturing it themselves) are enabling the drug mafias and their turf battles.

trust

« Reply #1667 on: April 12, 2007, 08:07:51 pm »
Eh?

All of the news articles have just said they were dealing around campus. I guess the person who said it was a large ring was wrong.

These kids aren't bad, they're just unlucky. I bet you'd be singing a different song if you got busted for alcohol, CrAz3D.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: April 12, 2007, 08:13:33 pm »
I got into an accident yesterday... (wasn't my fault, w00t!)... first accident that wasn't rear-ending my grandpa... I'll probably get around to pictures/details on Sunday (gone tomorrow and Saturday).

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: April 12, 2007, 09:08:04 pm »
These kids aren't bad, they're just unlucky. I bet you'd be singing a different song if you got busted for alcohol, CrAz3D.
hmmm......6 months probation for a minor in possession or 40 years for trafficking ... hmmmmmm

and I suppose serial murderers are just unlucky that they got caught?

new topic:
our college dems (or @ least one of them, and I have a sneaking suspicion which one) are douches.
We have our arts & sciences (college our groups belong to) meetings every other thursday.  at the last 2 I have left early.  at the last one I left early but a friend from college republicans stayed.  at the one 2 meetings ago I was the only CR there and had to leave early for a CR meeting (I let president know & he just said it was cool, that there was nothing I needed to do).
--SO at one of these meetings the dems allegedly stood up (in an already long and tedious meeting) just to point out that the CRs had left ::) (either the time where I had already informed the president or at a time when there were still CRs there)

The one guy I suspect is a douche in general.  He got kicked out of student govt for not following election procedure, I laughed.  before that, the arts & sciences council gave him an "unfavorable recommendation" because of the election violations...he blew up and started screaming/yelling/and ranting in the meeting...I laughed hella hard.
this dude is such a tool
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 09:13:45 pm by CrAz3D »

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: April 12, 2007, 09:14:20 pm »
I got into an accident yesterday... (wasn't my fault, w00t!)... first accident that wasn't rear-ending my grandpa... I'll probably get around to pictures/details on Sunday (gone tomorrow and Saturday).
you rearend your g-pa? eww

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #1671 on: April 13, 2007, 01:11:05 am »
All of the news articles have just said they were dealing around campus. I guess the person who said it was a large ring was wrong.

You don't think they're bad for selling cocaine, a highly dangerous drug, to peers?  I say you're crazy.

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: April 13, 2007, 02:15:09 am »
There are hookers walking around campus with crack pipes.

Crack is cocaine, so technically, it is like the frat kids are walking around with crack. You're just trying to defend your great school, even though if it happened at UC-Berkly you'd say that they deserved it.

[Edit]

Oh, and Kurt Vonnegut died tuesday. :(  Tragic.

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #1673 on: April 13, 2007, 11:13:34 am »
Snorting cocaine and smoking crack are different things and crack is generally considered as ghetto, while power cocaine is high-class or whatever.
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: April 13, 2007, 02:02:08 pm »
http://www.streetdrugs.org/crack.htm

crack is made from coke...as I understand from reading most of the first paragraph

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: April 13, 2007, 02:14:32 pm »
how did we get onto the topic of drugs.. O well I get today off of work :). and i have the home all to myself ;P

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #1676 on: April 13, 2007, 07:05:18 pm »

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: April 13, 2007, 08:14:33 pm »

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: April 13, 2007, 09:01:17 pm »
My rasterbation of Pi: http://sidoh.dark-wire.net/upload/viewitem.php?id=95 :D
wanna see my masturbation of pi?;)

No. I fucking hate you. Die.

Jay: Hey, wait a second! Aren't you the guy who fucked the pie?
Jason Biggs: You see! It's never "Hey! You're that guy from Loser" or "Hey you rocked in Boys and Girls." No, it always comes back to that fucking pie! I'm haunted by it!
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: April 13, 2007, 09:12:33 pm »
???
...American Pie actor?