Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762057 times)

trust

Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #1800 on: May 12, 2007, 08:07:47 pm »
Just get another fine ass dropdown to have on the side.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: May 12, 2007, 08:34:22 pm »
That sucks, man. =/ Nothin' worse than not being able to be around the one you want to be around.
agreed :(
There are other cute girls I wouldn't mind going out with, but I AM lookin for more of a stable relationship.  I don't want random hook ups, I want stability, trust, and companionship :-\.
I like Susan, she was pretty normal (except the anti-kids & the lots of tattoos stuff).  Very pretty, smart, not emotion (unlike my last ex), sigh

trust

« Reply #1802 on: May 12, 2007, 09:46:26 pm »
random hookups for the summer/fall then stable when she gets back. Men have needs, either she'll understand or kick her. Who cares, there will be plenty more.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: May 12, 2007, 10:18:56 pm »
random hookups for the summer/fall then stable when she gets back. Men have needs, either she'll understand or kick her. Who cares, there will be plenty more.

Judging by the previous posts he made where he sounded very serious in his feelings, I don't think he wanted that kind of advice, Trust.

Plus, how are you going to give advice that you can't follow through with yourself.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #1804 on: May 12, 2007, 11:45:41 pm »
That sucks, man. =/ Nothin' worse than not being able to be around the one you want to be around.
There are other cute girls I wouldn't mind going out with, but I AM lookin for more of a stable relationship.  I don't want random hook ups, I want stability, trust, and companionship :-\.
I like Susan, she was pretty normal (except the anti-kids & the lots of tattoos stuff).  Very pretty, smart, not emotion (unlike my last ex), sigh

I feel for ya. Hopefully, things aren't completely over. Granted, this isn't exactly the time in life to be settling down too hardcore on someone (if only I'd take my own advice...), but it always feel good to be close to someone. If you can, try and talk things over and at least figure out for certain what the heck is going to happen. I'd hate to see you lose her when you seem to like her so much.  :-\

trust

« Reply #1805 on: May 13, 2007, 12:55:20 am »

Judging by the previous posts he made where he sounded very serious in his feelings, I don't think he wanted that kind of advice, Trust.

Plus, how are you going to give advice that you can't follow through with yourself.

It's harder to have random hookups with highschool girls than college girls, at least here.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: May 13, 2007, 01:42:16 am »

I feel for ya. Hopefully, things aren't completely over. Granted, this isn't exactly the time in life to be settling down too hardcore on someone (if only I'd take my own advice...), but it always feel good to be close to someone. If you can, try and talk things over and at least figure out for certain what the heck is going to happen. I'd hate to see you lose her when you seem to like her so much.  :-\
It is nice to be with someone and very comfortable, I hate awkward feelings :(
I think its pretty much over.  I mean, I'll see her over the summer (that's my plan anyhow) and MAYBE she'll come down once.  Then, come January, uhm, I can only hope I guess.

Yeah, I'm not looking to settle down, but I NEED stability.  Instability makes me anxious.  If I'm too anxious or upset I get sick.  When I found out about my ex cheating on me (May 12, 2006) I eventually got sick for a week because of the stress.
Shortly before this May 12 (when my current lady & I suspended things) I felt slightly anxious (heart felt odd), bothered me.  Today I was really down :(.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: May 14, 2007, 12:42:40 am »
It is nice to be with someone and very comfortable, I hate awkward feelings :(
I think its pretty much over.  I mean, I'll see her over the summer (that's my plan anyhow) and MAYBE she'll come down once.  Then, come January, uhm, I can only hope I guess.

Yeah, I'm not looking to settle down, but I NEED stability.  Instability makes me anxious.  If I'm too anxious or upset I get sick.  When I found out about my ex cheating on me (May 12, 2006) I eventually got sick for a week because of the stress.
Shortly before this May 12 (when my current lady & I suspended things) I felt slightly anxious (heart felt odd), bothered me.  Today I was really down :(.

Needyness is a big turn off.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: May 14, 2007, 02:21:47 am »
and you're annoying

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: May 14, 2007, 02:24:16 am »
Haha, you should have left his real reply Sidoh.  It was funny :P.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: May 14, 2007, 02:25:28 am »

which one?.....;)

The one where I call you a douche, the one where I call you a douche, or the one where I call you a douche?

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #1811 on: May 14, 2007, 02:26:05 am »

lol

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: May 16, 2007, 10:57:54 am »
ouch, last night was good end of year party...except no one there was leaving for summer but ok.

Got some action, though :(.  uhm, awkward cause she's an old friend (old like 5yrs or so).  Pretty hot tho.  At least it was the other girl that ripped off my friend's shirt in the rain and not me.
All in all, fun night at the time, maybe regrettable now.  Well, if stuff is awkward with friend, regrettable, if stuff isn't awkward I'm up for it again cause she's hot.

I think we're supposed to go camping saturday after this coming one, should be fun.  Yay City of Rocks!

trust

« Reply #1813 on: May 16, 2007, 01:12:27 pm »
We really don't need the story twice.

Anyway lots of lax this week.
Today is our last regular season game, then tomorrow is the quarterfinals game, then Saturday is the semifinals, then Sunday is the Championship. My prediction is we'll lose in the Championship.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: May 16, 2007, 01:43:29 pm »
when does class end for you?...