Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762029 times)

trust

Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #1815 on: May 16, 2007, 07:15:26 pm »
when does class end for you?...

Class ends on the 31st. The next week is exams though, I think I only have one though. Then graduation is the 12th.

We won our game 5-2. I did well but didn't post any points. :(

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: May 16, 2007, 07:36:24 pm »
Good God that's late

yay for my friend not being upset re: lastnight, sweet, no awkward

trust

« Reply #1817 on: May 17, 2007, 10:21:55 pm »
So we won our quarterfinal game, I don't know the score but it was a pretty decent lead I think. The team pretty much sucks, they're very rough (my coach calls them thugs) and get a lot of penalties. I didn't score any but I had an assist, which I guess is decent but I feel better after scoring. I had some decent takes but the goalie stopped them, oh well.

I got hit pretty hard twice though, the first one I just got freaking laid out going for a ground ball. I kind of was kind of out of it and had an overwhelming pain my jaw. My jaw still hurts and feels weird when I move it. :\

Then later I caught a pass and got hit right as I caught it, I was right in front of the goal and got a decent shot off but didn't have enough time to place it well and the goalie stopped it. This kind of twisted my lower back though and that still hurts a little to.

There's no practice tomorrow so that gives me some rest time before the semifinal game on Saturday, though I plan to do some all-night lasertag Friday night and that probably isn't the best thing to get me physically ready for the game but oh well.

P.S. Does anyone have a pocket digital scale they're willing to sell pretty cheap? I'm looking to buy one.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 10:26:30 pm by OG Trust »

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: May 17, 2007, 10:55:14 pm »
P.S. Does anyone have a pocket digital scale they're willing to sell pretty cheap? I'm looking to buy one.
Are you joining the "gentlemen" of HSC and starting to deal drugs?

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: May 18, 2007, 01:30:01 am »
Are you joining the "gentlemen" of HSC and starting to deal drugs?

LOL.  That's the best thing you've ever said. Ever. :P

trust

« Reply #1820 on: May 18, 2007, 07:44:24 am »
No not exactly...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: May 18, 2007, 10:15:38 am »
No not exactly...
Not EXACTLY?........................... :-\

Honestly, I was joking, but if you aren't joking then :'(

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #1822 on: May 18, 2007, 07:29:45 pm »
So I'll finally have a decent computer at home to use as a server type machine, the question now is what sort of fun things should I do with it?

I've considered getting a TV tuner and providing a TV stream over the LAN but at the moment I have no clue exactly how to go about doing it and if it'd be worth the cost.

I've also considered getting a surround sound system for the TV/DVD player and then I can use the same system and play music over it.

At the moment the only thing really planned for it is a file server and printer sharing. So other suggestions are definitely welcome.

I also briefly looked into X10 stuff which could be lots of fun, but I can only think of using it to control lights so thats not as much fun...
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: May 19, 2007, 12:19:02 pm »
So I'll finally have a decent computer at home to use as a server type machine, the question now is what sort of fun things should I do with it?

I've considered getting a TV tuner and providing a TV stream over the LAN but at the moment I have no clue exactly how to go about doing it and if it'd be worth the cost.

If you've got an XBox 360, fuck yes.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

trust

« Reply #1824 on: May 19, 2007, 06:13:38 pm »
No not exactly...

There are more uses for a scale besides selling drugs.

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: May 19, 2007, 06:16:16 pm »
No not exactly...

Yeah, like measuring drugs you bought, to make sure you don't get ripped off.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 06:26:38 pm by Super_X »

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: May 19, 2007, 07:20:37 pm »

What do you want one for then?

trust

« Reply #1827 on: May 19, 2007, 07:23:43 pm »
So last night I did the laser tag lockin from midnight-6, went to breakfast and got home around 7:30. Went to sleep, got up around 11:45 then had the semifinals for lacrosse. We won, but the game was pretty much neck and neck the whole way. It ended up being 9-6 though. Tomorrow is the championship, and honestly we'll probably lose as we've never been able to beat the team we're playing. But maybe we'll pull it out, that'd be so awesome. I'm kind of upset lacrosse is over though.

What do you want one for then?

To weigh things... I figured the use of a scale was rather obvious.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: May 19, 2007, 07:30:11 pm »
To weigh things... I figured the use of a scale was rather obvious.

::).  Yeah, we all carry around digital pocket scales just like we wear watches.  Where do you live again?

trust

« Reply #1829 on: May 19, 2007, 07:59:58 pm »
Well it's not exactly something I planned on carrying around. I already have a small-weight scale that I've had since I was younger but apparently it's broken, so I figured I'd get a digital one. I just am not too sure on where to buy one locally and didn't really want to buy it on eBay. Forget I asked though since obviously nobody has one.

And I live in Virginia, why?