Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762048 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #1845 on: May 25, 2007, 01:23:51 am »
cool!

put in native american, black, hispanic, & chinese ... then get lots of $$$

Yeah. That money will be useful for bailing yourself out after you're convicted of felony perjury. Didn't we already discuss that?
1) says who?
2) I dont recall discussing that

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #1846 on: May 25, 2007, 01:39:19 am »
1. Whoever would put Native American, Black, Chinese, or Hispanic in to medical records of a person who is actually Caucasian. That's perjury. Attempting that in order to get money from the government is also fraud, and if I'm not mistaken, theft. You'll be locked up until you're too old and gray to care about the money that you didn't get. You're supposed to know this stuff, jeez.

2. Oh, some conversation about a guy from Holland or something. See the members forums.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

trust

« Reply #1847 on: May 26, 2007, 03:29:21 pm »
So last night we had our team party, it was a pretty sad experience. :'(

I had a long thing typed out but I figured nobody will read it so whatever. Basically what's sad is my coach and his family are moving to New York so I'll never see them again. When I went up to get my service pin and what not (pin for those who lettered Varsity last year) coaches wife was saying how the scarecrow was dorothy's favorite and how I'm her scarecrow. When I was getting ready to leave a couple hours later my coaches son (our goalie) hugged me, he's a great guy and has a great lacrosse future...he was the best goalie in our league and is only a sophmore. I'll really miss him and he was definitely one of my favorite people on the team. He was always encouraging to me during the season and was telling me how I should try out in college. Maybe I will. My coach shook my hand, hugged me, and wished me luck in college. He's a great coach, I'll miss him a lot. His wife hugged me and told me how much she loves me and stuff then sent me home with a bag of chicken fingers and a bunch of cake. :\ This women is great, I love her to death. She recently won a battle with breast cancer but even through that she was still a huge asset to our team. Even their younger kids are all awesome. I mean I have so much respect and love for this family, and they're really been a huge influence on me these past two years. It was really a sad night knowing that I'm seeing a lot of these people for probably the last time. Sure I'll come back to some games next year but that won't help with my coach.

Of course in a couple of weeks it probably won't matter, but I never really realized how much this team meant to me. People always ask me how it feels playing for our rival school, and I always say that I don't think about it like that...it's just me playing lacrosse with some friends. I never really appreciated that as much as I do now though.

This actually ended up being longer than my other one, but whatever.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: May 26, 2007, 06:24:42 pm »
yay close knit team sports.

Pirates 3 = a 6 or 7.
Shrek 3 = 5, maybe.

Have a date monday night to go get ice cream ;).  I hope it goes well

trust

« Reply #1849 on: May 26, 2007, 08:48:39 pm »
woah...the leading scorer on another lax team in the area died yesterday.I just got an email about it. I don't know the kid and all I know about him is that when we played his team our defense pretty much focused around stopping him but damn that really sucks. He was only a junior in HS. The email didn't say the cause of death though.

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: May 27, 2007, 12:14:03 am »
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: May 27, 2007, 03:42:08 pm »
bah!  there is nothing to do!

and I still have all of tomorrow off from work!  (& then a date that evenin, hope that goes well ;))!

trust

« Reply #1852 on: May 28, 2007, 06:01:36 pm »
Damn! Duke lost the lacrosse championship, 12-11. I really wanted them to win especially after the year they had last year with the rape allegations lies.

So tonight is the senior prank (which I thought up/orchestrated.) I really hope we don't get arrested or anything. I'll post more details in due time.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: May 28, 2007, 06:26:26 pm »
So tonight is the senior prank (which I thought up/orchestrated.) I really hope we don't get arrested or anything. I'll post more details in due time.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!  ;D

trust

« Reply #1854 on: May 29, 2007, 02:32:35 am »
I wasn't arrested. Our cops must be morons because we were out under like 10 lights and a ton of cops drove by. I wonder how much the school will remove before class begins.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: May 29, 2007, 10:51:36 am »
msg me pics yo!
I wanna see how that 2007 turned out

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: May 29, 2007, 03:10:16 pm »
So I had my first (real) experience with hammers and nails today, and I installed a whiteboard onto my wall successfully! (I probably used hammers and nails in the Boy Scouts when I was like 10 but that doesn't count.)

Credits to Michael for his help and guidance.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: May 29, 2007, 05:13:35 pm »
Oh wow!  Mad props!
So how do you use a hammer?  Do you use it to screw the nails into the wood or something?

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: May 29, 2007, 05:44:11 pm »
Oh wow!  Mad props!
So how do you use a hammer?  Do you use it to screw the nails into the wood or something?

WOW, SOMEONE'S A NUB WIT DA HAMMAH

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: May 29, 2007, 06:16:04 pm »
Maybe you can show me some pictures of you "hammering nails" or possibly even a video.  I'm just not quite sure where I should start.