Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762077 times)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #1875 on: June 02, 2007, 09:40:04 am »
SATs in one hour! I have had very inadequate time (I feel) to prepare, so we'll see how it goes.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

trust

« Reply #1876 on: June 02, 2007, 10:49:10 am »
SATs in one hour! I have had very inadequate time (I feel) to prepare, so we'll see how it goes.

As in your whole life?

I didn't study for my ACT or SAT, but had a decent score on both. If you've prepared at all I'm sure you'll do wel.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: June 02, 2007, 03:50:09 pm »
SAT was a freakin' joke. I am 95% positive I got 800 in the math, and the english stuff was easy.

And the essay... oh boy! What a joke essay. :D
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: June 02, 2007, 04:30:08 pm »
Real pranks are funny and tie back into something that your class did, something memorable that doesn't cost the school tons of money to fix. What you did, and what most "senior pranks" are, is vandalism.

It doesn't cost the school a ton of money, it costs them maybe 30 minutes with a shovel. We didn't do it deep with cleanup in mind.

What about replacing the grass?
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: June 02, 2007, 05:19:56 pm »
Real pranks are funny and tie back into something that your class did, something memorable that doesn't cost the school tons of money to fix. What you did, and what most "senior pranks" are, is vandalism.

It doesn't cost the school a ton of money, it costs them maybe 30 minutes with a shovel. We didn't do it deep with cleanup in mind.

seed = cheap

trust

« Reply #1880 on: June 02, 2007, 07:13:27 pm »

They can buy seed or just fill it in with the grass that we dug out. I guess they're going to buy seed though since they cleaned up all of the grass we left.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: June 02, 2007, 11:38:18 pm »

They can buy seed or just fill it in with the grass that we dug out. I guess they're going to buy seed though since they cleaned up all of the grass we left.

I don't know what kinda crazy highschool you go to, but around here the schools would never be able to put in seed because people walk through the grass and it wouldn't grow.

So paying for sod and then the labor of putting it in and whatnot... now, that may not be alot and might be fine if it were a humorous prank and the administration enjoyed it, but your prank was merely vandalism.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min

trust

« Reply #1882 on: June 03, 2007, 02:02:25 am »
well it'll be summer, greatly reducing traffic. they could put up a little fence around it or something (like we had around the concrete)

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: June 03, 2007, 02:35:04 am »

I don't know what kinda crazy highschool you go to, but around here the schools would never be able to put in seed because people walk through the grass and it wouldn't grow.

They could easily tape it off.  Also, grass seeds grow quickly and is extremely inexpensive, and grass turf is pretty cheap too.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: June 03, 2007, 05:13:28 am »
I still stick to my point that it's not humorous or ironic. Doesn't seem like a well-thought-out prank to me. But to each his own.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: June 03, 2007, 06:05:23 am »
mmm... time to go to sleep... and then job hunting when I wake up...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: June 03, 2007, 11:32:04 am »
I still stick to my point that it's not humorous or ironic. Doesn't seem like a well-thought-out prank to me. But to each his own.
I dont see how it'd be ironic, but I think its a pretty nice senior prank thing.
Seems pretty well planned out, too

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: June 03, 2007, 03:52:04 pm »
They could easily tape it off.  Also, grass seeds grow quickly and is extremely inexpensive, and grass turf is pretty cheap too.
Schools have far more important things to spend money on grass turf because of juvenile pranks.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: June 03, 2007, 05:56:27 pm »
Schools have far more important things to spend money on grass turf because of juvenile pranks.
Like 'cool' huge mosaics, condoms, and golf carts for the lazy ass 'security guards' that do nothing?

...grass seed is what, $30 for 5 lbs (one price I saw) and I'd bet 5lbs is enough to cover a large area

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: June 03, 2007, 09:51:53 pm »
Like 'cool' huge mosaics, condoms, and golf carts for the lazy ass 'security guards' that do nothing?

...grass seed is what, $30 for 5 lbs (one price I saw) and I'd bet 5lbs is enough to cover a large area
My god, what the hell kind of rich school did you go to???
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine