Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1768700 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #2010 on: July 02, 2007, 04:48:27 pm »
Most of the homes in my area sell for over $100k :-\

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: July 02, 2007, 04:54:39 pm »

Actually, now that you say that, we have some ghetto parts of the area... like Oakland. Ahahaha.

They go dumb errday, yadida?
ESSJ :O!
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

trust

« Reply #2012 on: July 02, 2007, 05:00:11 pm »
Hahaha ya'll are crazy, the Bay Area has some of the most expensive living conditions anywhere. Several houses on my street go for over a million, and I don't live in that nice of an area.

But yall get hyphy.

Actually, now that you say that, we have some ghetto parts of the area... like Oakland. Ahahaha.

Do you ghost ride your whip?

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: July 02, 2007, 05:09:30 pm »
Hahaha ya'll are crazy, the Bay Area has some of the most expensive living conditions anywhere. Several houses on my street go for over a million, and I don't live in that nice of an area.

But yall get hyphy.

Do you ghost ride your whip?

I actually did it last night. I got out and started dancing on the hood.

I'm amped, feeling good, I'm hyphy. Thizz face, with the thizz face off the Nike. The women like me, I'm dipped in butter. I'll rob your brother, and pimp the blood out your mother. I'm Mr. Stupid, Doo-Doo-Dumb. Something Terrible, tell 'em how we come.

(Name that song. Don't cheat and google it.)
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: July 02, 2007, 05:20:39 pm »
So my boss just told me that the 2nd runner he had working for him was on the Scooter Libby defense team, how cool is that!?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: July 03, 2007, 10:41:13 am »
Yet another of my friend is getting married....what the deuce?!

If you people think sparklers are safe and sane, you are absolutely wrong. As a meddler, I would like to tell you to consider this: aluminum melts and becomes molten at 1100 to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit, depending upon alloys, so you won't hold it in your hand or let it touch you. Your ordinary sparkler burns at 2000 degrees Fahrenheit, can put a hole in you, burn through your fingers, or take your eyesight with spatter within a fraction of a second. Don't let them harm you or young children. No one with any degree of intelligence should handle or hold a lit sparkler.
^^^ That's a called-in blurb in our newspaper, wtf, seriously
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 10:58:51 am by CrAz3D »

trust

« Reply #2016 on: July 04, 2007, 08:57:53 pm »
I hate sparklers, I burned my fingers a lot as a kid on them.

Anyway: eventful evening last night

One of my lacrosse teammates had a pre-4th party at his moms house (not in my city, across the water in Portsmouth.) Anyway, so my friend wasn't drinking so he drove (my car) so that I could, and we took a wrong turn and couldn't find the house. Well we called his sister and we ended up finding the house. I get there and I only know the kid hosting it and one other person (not including Chris who drove me.). Anyway I didn't have any beer so that sucked because it was mostly byob, and my friend Patrick had a case and was bringing it (but he didn't get there until about 2 hours later) so I kind of just stood around. Chris' ex-girlfriend called him and he walked off (with my keys). I spent like 30 minutes looking for him because they needed ping pong balls for beer pong and I had some in my car. Well I'm standing in the front yard talking to my mom and a cop drives by slowly and stops down the street, so I run in the back and tell the kid what I saw and he tells everyone to lay low. (There were like 50 or 60 people there.) Anyway I go back out front and Chris is walking down the street, asks me if I've been drinking (I hadn't) and gave me my keys and told me to move my car. Well the cop was searching my car with a flashlight, so I thought I had parked illegally or something. Well I get down to my car and 2 more patrol cars roll up. I asked if there was a problem and he said they had a report that my vehicle was driving slowly around the neighborhood and the occupants were smoking marijuana. I told him we were driving slowly because we couldn't find the house but weren't smoking anything and he could search me/the car if he wanted. He asked why I was parked down the street and I really didn't have an answer, and he asked if I was at the big party with all of the cars blocking the road (lol.) Anyway the guy ended up just telling me to go back and tell everyone that they're patrolling and will nab people for DUI's but I asked if we were good if we stayed at the house (I was going to head home if there was going to be a raid, fuck that.) Anyway he said yeah we'd be fine as long as we stayed there. Everyone got scared though and rumors started going around and about 2/3 of the party left (including most of the girls.) I stayed until a little after midnight then headed home, I got pretty drunk pretty fast but I stopped at 7-11 and got one of those Simpson's squishee's and those were pretty banging. Then I called my exgirlfriend and talked to her from 1:10-5:30, kinda weird but whatever. She's going to come over tomorrow and watch a movie. (I had called her earlier that night because I forgot Chris' number when I couldn't find him, so I was asking her for it. When I got home I was calling to thank her again, but we ended up talking about her current relationship and I apologized for a lot of stuff. Tonight I'm just sitting at home though.

edit: oh and it was kind of ironic because my mom was like "Don't call me from jail" right as the first cop drove by. :P I have to be careful though, since last Monday I drove home (it was like half a mile and I had taken a break from drinking) and I got in trouble and my dad said if I get a DUI he won't pay for college.  :-\
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 09:06:30 pm by Trust »

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #2017 on: July 06, 2007, 03:40:36 am »
A female friend spent the night at my place the other day. I feel kind of bad about it because shes in a relationship with a good friend. Oh well, right?
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #2018 on: July 06, 2007, 05:41:26 am »
A female friend spent the night at my place the other day. I feel kind of bad about it because shes in a relationship with a good friend. Oh well, right?

If she didn't sleep WITH you, I think you're fine... -_-

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: July 06, 2007, 10:55:25 am »

yeah...did you hit it?

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #2020 on: July 06, 2007, 11:42:50 am »

yeah...did you hit it?
Yes...
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

trust

« Reply #2021 on: July 06, 2007, 03:27:09 pm »
omgzwow that happened to me today only with my exgirlfriend. I hope I'm not leading her on...

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: July 06, 2007, 03:58:59 pm »
Isn't she currently in a relationship with someone?

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: July 06, 2007, 04:01:22 pm »
And I've noticed in general, women seem to love cheating on their boyfriends with their boyfriends good friends.  And the boyfriends friends are usually too weak/stupid/horribly selfish to not go along with it.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 04:03:19 pm by Rule »

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: July 06, 2007, 06:37:02 pm »
dude, you hit lauren again????!!!!!

yikes, for both

ps
zorm, youre a complete douche...trust, so are you if you did hit it (maybe slightly less than zorm since it wasnt your friend's girlfriend)