Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762141 times)

trust

Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #2040 on: July 08, 2007, 04:56:21 pm »
zorm, youre a complete douche...trust, so are you if you did hit it (maybe slightly less than zorm since it wasnt your friend's girlfriend)

I know, but she provoked me and I didn't really think she'd go that far as it was defintely something we had talked about not doing.

Same thing! Only I provoked her, but we had talked about not doing it. When they say they aren't going to, it means they want to. (Disclaimer: That isn't always the case, use discretion and I am not responsible if you take this advice. :P)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: July 08, 2007, 05:12:01 pm »
.... tsk tsk

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: July 08, 2007, 08:30:34 pm »
Both of you (Zorm and Trust) should tell your friends what happened.  One of the only things worse than being cheated on is being deceived about it afterwards.  It's easy to cop out by thinking it's her responsibility, but it's something that both of you did, and you are supposedly the guy's "friend", whatever that means, I guess.

Trust, remember how outraged you were that your g/f stole that cheap crap at the mall?  This is way worse.

And yes, women are slime.  As I said, they love cheating, especially with their boyfriends' friends.  It probably gives them some kind of cheap power trip.  And Trust is right - whenever a girl talks about "not doing it," you know it's going to happen.  It's as good as signing an agreement to do it right there.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 08:33:05 pm by Rule »

trust

« Reply #2043 on: July 08, 2007, 09:12:32 pm »
Well I hadn't talked to the guy in over two months until last night. I thought things would be awkward (and apparently he thought they would too) but we worked together for about 3 hours last night and things were normal and we're going to hang out. I was invited to a party in the Outer Banks and we talked about getting a hotel (the first time I ever got drunk was with him at a hotel party) and going down to the boardwalk and stuff. I don't know if I'll be able to go to the parties because my ex will be there and I don't know what I'll say or do (or what she'll say or do.) Apparently she was really drunk on the 4th andapparently she said she still loves me to her aunt(?) and her boyfriend was in the room, she doesn't know for certain if he came in at that point or not, but still. And she admitted to liking me more than him and if I could guarantee that what happened with our last relationship wouldn't happen again she would leave him for me. I know we wouldn't work out in an actual relationship though, and this whole situation is actually pretty confusing to me since up until the 3rd I couldn't stand her. I was drunk and called her to thank her for giving me a number earlier in the night and we ended up talking for 5 hours and I apologized for everything I'd ever done. It's just weird how it happened. (we've talked every night since then. As soon as she's done hanging out with him (either home or he leaves so around 11:30-12) she calls me and we talk all night (4:30-5ish) Maybe I'll get sick of talking to her and things will be back to normal.)

As for her cheating on her boyfriend well, I think it's better left unmentioned. I don't want to devastate him even if we aren't that great of friends. I know she doesn't like the idea of cheating, but I know she wants me more than him. I shouldn't have had more restraint though knowing that I honestly have more influence on her than anybody else, she was the type of girl who liked me so much she wouldn't do anything to make me happy - and I don't know why that wasn't good enough for me.  :-\

Being a teenager sucks because you're more or less forced to dabble with adult situations and it's harder to handle them when they get complex. Even if nothing happens between us again (but it probably will) I'm glad that we are on talking terms - she's a good person to talk to because she genuinely cares about me.

But I'm not telling him, especially when she doesn't plan on staying with him that much longer. The situation sucks though and maybe Zorm's is less confusing (which it probably is because she isn't an ex.)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 09:22:48 pm by Trust »

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #2044 on: July 08, 2007, 09:39:19 pm »
But I'm not telling him, especially when she doesn't plan on staying with him that much longer. The situation sucks though and maybe Zorm's is less confusing (which it probably is because she isn't an ex.)

I only wish that were the case. See my two friends have a very fucked up relationship. Its oftentimes out of the realm of my understanding. Like she took me home for Easter dinner with her family and such while he went out to party with another girl at a friends house. Keep in mind I'd only really 'talked' to her for like 2ish weeks at this point(and mostly because she got dragged along to a lot of activities).

So yeah I would tell my friend but she didn't want to make her relationship any worse with him(although I'm not sure thats possible, since they both talked about dumping each other off and on since I've known them). And the other bigger reason is that aside from being a friend hes a coworker so I'd end up seeing him around all the time anyways. There really isn't a good solution =/
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: July 08, 2007, 11:04:15 pm »
You cheated with the girl because you were selfish.  And now it seems like you're rationalising a choice not to tell the guy out of selfishness as well.  It's totally up to you what to do, but the simple right thing to do would be to tell the guy.  If you were him, wouldn't you want to know the truth?  For me it would be a lot more awkward working with a good friend and hiding something like that, than being honest about the situation.  Actually, I say that from experience - I've cheated on a girl, and have been cheated on - otherwise I wouldn't have commented in this discussion.

trust

« Reply #2046 on: July 09, 2007, 12:39:22 am »
If you were him, wouldn't you want to know the truth?

Actually no because I probably wouldn't forgive her.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: July 09, 2007, 01:43:47 am »
I van't believe this, but I agree with Rule.

Y'all need to grow some fucking balls and tell the guy that you fucked him over.  Put aside your feelings, her feelings...neither of you are innocent in this, he is.

I was SO fuckin pissed when I found out it was a 'friend' that 'took advantage of' Jacque.  The fucking night I found out he was being nice to me.  When I found out (via Jacque's friend) it was all I could do not to cry or fucking lose it at the kick back.  When we left Ipunched a wall, I think I fractured/sprained my knuckles because they hurt for a few weeks.
The denial from Jacque was the worst, I think.  That or her telling me that it was over a mont ago and 'she didnt want hurt my feelings so she didnt tell me'....bull shit

moral of the story?
GROW BALLS and own up to your fuckin mistake.  You'll regret it if you dont.  be man enough to be able to admit you fucked up.
dont wander forward unwaivering in your ways when you know youre wrong, dont be like Bush (lol)

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #2048 on: July 09, 2007, 02:22:32 am »
moral of the story?
GROW BALLS and own up to your fuckin mistake.  You'll regret it if you dont.  be man enough to be able to admit you fucked up.
dont wander forward unwaivering in your ways when you know youre wrong, dont be like Bush (lol)

I was looking at it from the point of view that, well in order for my conquest of the world to be complete someones going to have to be crushed. May as well be him, right?

Rule: I'm not sure how the act was selfish, but yeah the not saying anything is. Of course I would want to know, however I can't justify the reason for actually telling him right now. I.E. it'd cause me more trouble than its worth. Sure, its not exactly the ethical thing to do, but I think ethics went out the window when the clothes came off...
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2049 on: July 09, 2007, 02:30:18 am »
It's selfish because you thought your feelings more important than his.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: July 09, 2007, 02:41:58 am »
Sure, its not exactly the ethical thing to do, but I think ethics went out the window when the clothes came off...

I don't think I need to explain how retarded that reasoning is.  I guess it comes down to a differing opinion of what friendship means.  I've always defined a friend as someone who wouldn't further his own agenda at my expense.  From what I've learned about you in this thread, I don't think I'd want to be your friend, especially if you consider this guy a "good" friend.  Sometimes people are worth the trouble if you actually care about them.  One reason I can't stand people in general is their selfishness and need for immediate gratification. 

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: July 09, 2007, 03:29:33 am »
One reason I can't stand people in general is their selfishness and need for immediate gratification. 
Yeah, people have been spoiled by microwave ovens, broadband internet and casual sex with their friend's women.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: July 09, 2007, 11:06:17 am »
moral of the story?

I was looking at it from the point of view that, well in order for my conquest of the world to be complete someones going to have to be crushed. May as well be him, right?

Rule: I'm not sure how the act was selfish, but yeah the not saying anything is. Of course I would want to know, however I can't justify the reason for actually telling him right now. I.E. it'd cause me more trouble than its worth. Sure, its not exactly the ethical thing to do, but I think ethics went out the window when the clothes came off...
you why why the act was selfish, you're just trying to play it off to make yourself feel better.

We can tell you what to do all we want, but until you realize what you're doimg is horrible I guess all of our advice is falling on deaf ears.

remember, karma is a bitch

trust

« Reply #2053 on: July 09, 2007, 11:51:00 am »

Maybe zorm's friend had negative karma and this is what happened, and zorm had could karma so he was rewarded. :)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: July 09, 2007, 01:30:18 pm »

Maybe zorm's friend had negative karma and this is what happened, and zorm had could karma so he was rewarded. :)
ok, but then zorm still needs to tell him so that his friend receives the kick, otherwise he doesnt get the action/feeling of the bad karma