Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1761866 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #2100 on: July 23, 2007, 10:12:26 am »
I'd hit it

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: July 23, 2007, 02:32:07 pm »
So I spent a lot of money this weekend :-\

$20ish for water skiing friday
$960 for computer
$80ish for stuff to build desk
$130 on a chair
$12 for beer as present for friend's 21st
$325 for renewing gym membership
=$1527 :(

Plus I have cable bill, cell phone bill, credit card bills all due (77+50+235).
sigh

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: July 26, 2007, 04:02:39 pm »
Dow is WAY down :(
13400 something now, how sad.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: July 26, 2007, 07:02:29 pm »
Dow is WAY down :(
13400 something now, how sad.
yeah i saw that...
http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070726/wall_street.html?

Offline Killer360

• View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: July 27, 2007, 11:16:58 pm »
LOL... ok so yesterday my brother told me this story of how him and his wife were at Polo Park (local mall) and they were backing up to leave and this lady started backing up behind them too and my brother was on the horn and the dumb lady didn't stop and my brother was yelling out his window and then she bumped him. My brother was like wtf... and the lady got out of her car and started yelling "OMG sorry sorry sorry the steering wheel was too hot!!!!!!!!!".

And there's your typical female driver... LOL.

trust

« Reply #2105 on: July 27, 2007, 11:37:10 pm »
So I got caught smoking pot last Tuesday with those girls that were over, and two of them (including my cousin, who brought it) said I supplied the weed. My cousin told her mom that I supplied it to her. What the hell? My cousin smokes weed like every day. Anyway I told my mom I didn't supply it (truth) so I'm not in trouble, but damn my own cousin narced on me. Apparently the girl I was trying to hook up with said the same thing so fuck her I don't want her coming over here anymore. My dad saw us on the roof and mentioned it to me but I just said they were smoking cigarettes because I didn't really want to get anybody in trouble but whatever. Apparently the neighbors saw us too.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 11:38:46 pm by Trust »

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: July 27, 2007, 11:50:19 pm »
You were smoking on the roof? Moron..
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

trust

« Reply #2107 on: July 27, 2007, 11:57:22 pm »
You were smoking on the roof? Moron..

I think that's what I said.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: July 28, 2007, 12:04:06 am »
Anyway I told my mom I didn't supply it (truth) so I'm not in trouble, but damn my own cousin narced on me
Smoking pot isn't reason enough for your parents to punish you?
errr... something like that...

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: July 28, 2007, 02:00:57 am »
Anyway I told my mom I didn't supply it (truth) so I'm not in trouble, but damn my own cousin narced on me

Do you think any punishment would be effective? He's going away to college.

trust

« Reply #2110 on: July 28, 2007, 09:32:42 am »

Well yeah. My mom said she expected me to try it, but it's not OK to be a habitual smoker and she doesn't want me to do it again. She was glad I was honest with her but wishes I had told her sooner. She told me I should be able to tell her when I do something, but that doesn't necessarily mean call her and say "Yeah last night I smoked two joints and did 3 lines of coke"

And as Rule said, yeah I'm going away to college so she knows this stuff is going to happen and there isn't really much she can do as far as punishment. Sure she could ground me but I really don't go out that much unless it's to the mall, movies, lacrosse, or work - and she's certainly not going to say I can't go to college. Plus in her younger years (teenager-young adult) she did a lot of stuff, so she really can't get mad at me without being completely hypocritical. I know she tried marijuana, various pills, drank, smoked cigarettes, tried mushrooms, accidentally tried LSD, but she said her drug of choice would have been cocaine. (I always had a suspicion of the cocaine, even though she denied it for many years. One of her bestfriends was the largest cocaine dealer in Virginia/North Carolina apparently. I just couldn't see how you could be friends with someone of that caliber and not do it. But whatever.) Of course this is back when stuff like this wasn't as tightly controlled, but still...it's worse than what I did. I think she expects me to try other stuff, probably cocaine. I might and I might not, but as they say all white lines lead to H-SC so there's the possibility.

Edit: Just for the record, me smoking is a very rare thing. Before this incident I hadn't done it in like a month. It's not something I especially like either, as I always react funnily to it and never quite enjoy it.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 09:38:52 am by Trust »

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: July 28, 2007, 09:55:33 pm »
My dad saw us on the roof and mentioned it to me but I just said they were smoking cigarettes because I didn't really want to get anybody in trouble but whatever. Apparently the neighbors saw us too.

It's ok. I know kids that smoke on the roof at Pizza Hut, and my drinking crew has spent a night or two on the roof of a barbershop. ;)
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

trust

« Reply #2112 on: July 29, 2007, 01:57:06 am »
wtf? I come home from work and my cousin is spending the night because my stepbrother is here and he wanted to see her or something. I can't believe my mom even allowed that. What's more is my cousin is acting like nothing ever happened, we're just talking like nobody ever got in trouble.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: July 29, 2007, 01:58:51 am »
wtf? I come home from work and my cousin is spending the night because my stepbrother is here and he wanted to see her or something. I can't believe my mom even allowed that. What's more is my cousin is acting like nothing ever happened, we're just talking like nobody ever got in trouble.
But nobody got in trouble.  ::)
errr... something like that...

trust

« Reply #2114 on: July 29, 2007, 08:54:04 pm »
True, I guess.

Anyway so today my coach sent out an email saying that there was a club team in town playing and if anyone wanted to play some lacrosse to come out at 5. I show up, and the game gets moved to a different city but it's alright. As it turns out this is a club lacrosse team from inner city Baltimore, in a place trying to as my (black) coach described it "expose the hood to lacrosse." Anyway I was the only person from my team, and the only white player (the only other white people were the two referees.) At first I was a little uncomfortable because they were all big and I figured if they're from the hood they might want to hurt me...and they were all adults/big. It was alright though, I'm 6'5ish and 185 and I had trouble pushing some of them around. They also wouldn't pass me the ball. I only got the ball twice, once when it had gone out of bounds and once on a pass but I missed the shot. Even if I was wide open they'd pass it to someone else. It irritated me but I understood it I guess because they are used to playing together and I just kind of joined in. Everyone I talked to was pretty nice though, but only a few talked to me. It seems kind of dumb to me though because they're this summer club team, with the adults consisting of a lot of Baltimore coaches and the youth team consisting of middle schoolers who are new to the sport. They came down to Southern Virginia to play themselves? It's not even like they're scheduled to play area teams or anything. It seems like a waste of money, unless they were just doing it because the kids probably don't get a chance to go anywhere. But still...it would suck to play your own team all the time.