Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762089 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #2115 on: July 29, 2007, 11:34:53 pm »
damn it, I punched my truck and left a bit of a dent in it from my pinky knuckle...

I guess Ill try that dry ice thing? fuk, this is not a good night

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: July 29, 2007, 11:54:53 pm »
damn it, I punched my truck and left a bit of a dent in it from my pinky knuckle...
Why did you punch your truck?
errr... something like that...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: July 30, 2007, 12:09:15 am »
mad long story, has to do with an ex and me just being frustrated

her + cheating + lying + telling me stuff + whoring around (a fucking lot...sorry my friend told me, but after my friend said "you wouldnt believe ... " couriosity would've gotten the better of me so I didnt stop my friend from continuing), tsk.  people suck

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: July 30, 2007, 01:37:30 pm »
mad long story, has to do with an ex and me just being frustrated

her + cheating + lying + telling me stuff + whoring around (a fucking lot...sorry my friend told me, but after my friend said "you wouldnt believe ... " couriosity would've gotten the better of me so I didnt stop my friend from continuing), tsk. people suck

Or maybe you just aren't cutting out the things that are unnecessary, her, of course, being one of them.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: July 30, 2007, 02:49:31 pm »
hmm, dilema.

do I be an uber nice person and help the bad-ex move stuff or be a real person and blow her off?

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: July 30, 2007, 02:52:15 pm »
hmm, dilema.

do I be an uber nice person and help the bad-ex move stuff or be a real person and blow her off?
She fucked you over... what she did was more than fucked up. Personally I would say "yes" and not show.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: July 30, 2007, 03:01:30 pm »
Anyway I told my mom I didn't supply it (truth) so I'm not in trouble, but damn my own cousin narced on me
Smoking pot isn't reason enough for your parents to punish you?

Well yeah. My mom said she expected me to try it, but it's not OK to be a habitual smoker and she doesn't want me to do it again. She was glad I was honest with her but wishes I had told her sooner. She told me I should be able to tell her when I do something, but that doesn't necessarily mean call her and say "Yeah last night I smoked two joints and did 3 lines of coke"

And as Rule said, yeah I'm going away to college so she knows this stuff is going to happen and there isn't really much she can do as far as punishment. Sure she could ground me but I really don't go out that much unless it's to the mall, movies, lacrosse, or work - and she's certainly not going to say I can't go to college. Plus in her younger years (teenager-young adult) she did a lot of stuff, so she really can't get mad at me without being completely hypocritical. I know she tried marijuana, various pills, drank, smoked cigarettes, tried mushrooms, accidentally tried LSD, but she said her drug of choice would have been cocaine. (I always had a suspicion of the cocaine, even though she denied it for many years. One of her bestfriends was the largest cocaine dealer in Virginia/North Carolina apparently. I just couldn't see how you could be friends with someone of that caliber and not do it. But whatever.) Of course this is back when stuff like this wasn't as tightly controlled, but still...it's worse than what I did. I think she expects me to try other stuff, probably cocaine. I might and I might not, but as they say all white lines lead to H-SC so there's the possibility.

Edit: Just for the record, me smoking is a very rare thing. Before this incident I hadn't done it in like a month. It's not something I especially like either, as I always react funnily to it and never quite enjoy it.

Wow, you're smoking pot too? Damn Trust, you're hardcore now.

Haha, I like how you get caught by your parents for smoking pot, and your "friends"/family told your parents it was your fault. Nice.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: July 30, 2007, 10:42:33 am »
trust is black.  He smokes pot.  Black people smoke pot.  Them and hippies.  And hippies only do it cause black people did it.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: July 30, 2007, 10:50:16 am »
trust is black.  He smokes pot.  Black people smoke pot.  Them and hippies.  And hippies only do it cause black people did it.

Oh, you're hilarious.

I'm not black. I have smoked pot. It didn't make me darker, unfortunately.

I hang out with asian people. Does that mean I like going to raves and rolling?
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: July 30, 2007, 11:02:02 am »
Oh, you're hilarious.

I'm not black. I have smoked pot. It didn't make me darker, unfortunately.

Nope, it just means you like rice. :P
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

trust

« Reply #2125 on: July 30, 2007, 11:07:37 am »
Wow, you're smoking pot too? Damn Trust, you're hardcore now.

Haha, I like how you get caught by your parents for smoking pot, and your "friends"/family told your parents it was your fault. Nice.

They weren't my friends. It was my stepsister and her friend, and my cousin.

And the intention of my post wasn't to appear "hardcore", so I don't even know what that's about.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: July 30, 2007, 11:09:03 am »

Nah, it means you hang out with Ergot. :(
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: July 30, 2007, 11:12:27 am »
posted @ 842am?... I posted around 240pm maybe

trust

« Reply #2128 on: July 30, 2007, 11:21:51 am »

No but you roll when you get hyphy.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: July 30, 2007, 05:43:23 pm »
hyphy?????