Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762022 times)

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #2295 on: August 19, 2007, 08:29:30 pm »
ROFL!  That's nothing, wuss.  It was 98 with 100% humidity over here yesterday.

Dear Rabbit,
You're full of shit.
K thx bye,
Zorm
fucking burned rabbit

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: August 19, 2007, 11:11:45 pm »
ROFL!  That's nothing, wuss.  It was 98 with 100% humidity over here yesterday.

Dear Rabbit,
You're full of shit.
K thx bye,
Zorm
Dear ZORM,
You were voted out of the clan.
K thx bye,
rabbit

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #2297 on: August 19, 2007, 11:59:03 pm »
Dear ZORM,
You were voted out of the clan.
K thx bye,
rabbit

*claps* Atleast you stated fact this time instead of something thats almost impossible to be true (and definitely wasn't in this case).
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: August 20, 2007, 12:09:16 am »
*yawn*

I have to buy books tomorrow That makes me sad as it's gonna cost a CRAP ton.

Then I have work, a tabling thing for College Republicans, and a date.

This is about to be the busiest monday in YEARS

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: August 20, 2007, 01:07:55 am »
School. Boo.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: August 20, 2007, 12:05:12 pm »
*claps* Atleast you stated fact this time instead of something thats almost impossible to be true (and definitely wasn't in this case).
Yes.  You're telling me what weather wasn't like, despite the fact that you live on the other side of the country.  Also, I live where I live.  I tend to know what the weather is like here.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: August 20, 2007, 06:45:10 pm »
So my jerkoff counselors didn't fix shit. No freshmen can have 1st period apparently (which means he won't be carpooling with me) and they gave him my jerkoff biology teacher as opposed to the one he requested, and a jerkoff Spanish teacher as opposed to the one I had last year. And he's still in college prep geometry as opposed to honors.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: August 20, 2007, 07:40:57 pm »
So my jerkoff counselors didn't fix shit. No freshmen can have 1st period apparently (which means he won't be carpooling with me) and they gave him my jerkoff biology teacher as opposed to the one he requested, and a jerkoff Spanish teacher as opposed to the one I had last year. And he's still in college prep geometry as opposed to honors.

Bomb has been planted.

The waiting game, now.

But really though, that sucks.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: August 20, 2007, 08:43:49 pm »
does he have padilla too? same as my brother and the first period thing is fucked up. they also skrewed with my schedule putting me in weight training WTF. so ima getting that fixed tomorrow i have a doctors note :)
O and my college prep English class is sooo easy homework today: 3 facts on shake sphere   

Offline Killer360

• View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: August 20, 2007, 11:39:14 pm »
Yep, school sucks indeed. Waste of bloody time.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: August 20, 2007, 11:41:19 pm »
yeah but this day in age it seems like you HAVE to go get post high school education in order to get more money...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2306 on: August 20, 2007, 11:48:13 pm »
yeah but this day in age it seems like you HAVE to go get post high school education in order to get more money...

That's a damn good thing.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: August 21, 2007, 12:08:03 am »
OH NOEZ SUM1 IS MAKIN ME LERN SO IM NOT A STOOPID.

Sorry, that's what you sounded like in my head.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: August 21, 2007, 01:25:10 am »

Not necessarily.  It depends on what you want to do and how much money you want to make.  Many of the wealthiest people in my family, and in the world, do not have university educations.

It's true that to get a mid-level income job it is more likely that you will need a university degree.  I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or not though.  It's better to just try and evaluate someone's aptitude.  A university degree may be an indication of that, but there are often other, superior measures of this.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: August 21, 2007, 03:28:36 am »
Not necessarily.  It depends on what you want to do and how much money you want to make.  Many of the wealthiest people in my family, and in the world, do not have university educations.

It's true that to get a mid-level income job it is more likely that you will need a university degree.  I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or not though.  It's better to just try and evaluate someone's aptitude.  A university degree may be an indication of that, but there are often other, superior measures of this.
I'm going to have to agree with Rule on this one. A college degree can definitely make a person's life a lot easier, but it's not a guarantee for a spectacular job.

If you ask me what matters the most, I would say it really comes down to is competence in the profession and how hard a person is willing to work.
errr... something like that...