Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1761922 times)

trust

Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #2310 on: August 21, 2007, 11:22:32 am »
I love college so much.

Two nights ago a kid on my hall got alcohol poisoning down at the Kappa Alpha house, then he fell and hit his head and had to go to the hospital.   He ended up being fine though, but KA is on 2 week probation for having a freshman at their house before Rush. The police and firefighters and paramedics were in our dorm that night though. My RA is really cool too as long as you don't like carry a can of beer around or are obvious. I walked into the bathroom with a can and he made me dump it out, but later I had 2 beers out of a Nalgene while sitting there talking to him in a dorm and he didn't say anything.

I met a bunch of sophmores who are friends with my RA last night and got an invite down to the Kappa Sigma house so I'm looking forward to that. Then 5 carloads of girls rolled up onto campus, from a nearby girls school. They came after their yearly lecture about how guys here rape women and "do you want to sleep on my futon" means "do you want to have sex?" and stuff. Whatever. One girl ended up going to the hospital though I don't know why, my exgf was telling me she heard it. Then early this morning I was outside and a guy tried doing a bell run (tradition here when after you get laid you run naked to our bell (we use a manual bell to end classes) and ring it and run back.) He was unsuccessful because he is not "Fucking Shaq, it's 10 feet high."

Funny stuff goes on here, but class starts tomorrow. We have a football scrimmage Friday though and Marshall Tucker Band is playing our welcome back concert so that's sweet.

My roommate and I don't really get along though. He's a complete douche. More on that later.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: August 21, 2007, 11:25:40 am »
Slip your room mate some rotten food, then he'll be quiet for a while

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #2312 on: August 21, 2007, 11:51:29 am »
Yes.  You're telling me what weather wasn't like, despite the fact that you live on the other side of the country.  Also, I live where I live.  I tend to know what the weather is like here.

You might, but 98/98 definitely wouldn't happen where you are living hence you being full of shit. I'd smack you as I promised my professor last year I would if I heard anyone saying stuff like that but unfortunately you aren't nearby..
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #2313 on: August 21, 2007, 11:56:39 am »
I love college so much.

Two nights ago a kid on my hall got alcohol poisoning down at the Kappa Alpha house, then he fell and hit his head and had to go to the hospital.   He ended up being fine though, but KA is on 2 week probation for having a freshman at their house before Rush. The police and firefighters and paramedics were in our dorm that night though. My RA is really cool too as long as you don't like carry a can of beer around or are obvious. I walked into the bathroom with a can and he made me dump it out, but later I had 2 beers out of a Nalgene while sitting there talking to him in a dorm and he didn't say anything.

I met a bunch of sophmores who are friends with my RA last night and got an invite down to the Kappa Sigma house so I'm looking forward to that. Then 5 carloads of girls rolled up onto campus, from a nearby girls school. They came after their yearly lecture about how guys here rape women and "do you want to sleep on my futon" means "do you want to have sex?" and stuff. Whatever. One girl ended up going to the hospital though I don't know why, my exgf was telling me she heard it. Then early this morning I was outside and a guy tried doing a bell run (tradition here when after you get laid you run naked to our bell (we use a manual bell to end classes) and ring it and run back.) He was unsuccessful because he is not "Fucking Shack, it's 10 feet high."

Funny stuff goes on here, but class starts tomorrow. We have a football scrimmage Friday though and Marshall Tucker Band is playing our welcome back concert so that's sweet.

My roommate and I don't really get along though. He's a complete douche. More on that later.

Jesus christ. They need to build a razor wire fence around that place to prevent you guys from infecting the rest of humanity.
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

trust

« Reply #2314 on: August 21, 2007, 12:22:37 pm »
What? We don't actually rape women, women come here because we treat them right. Our entire foundation is focused on being a gentleman, in fact we have a hall contest called the "Gentleman's Cup." It's a very stressed thing it's just 4 years ago one bad apple sexually assaulted a girl and it tainted our reputation a lot.

But for instance, some girls got drunk and walked off with this girls keys who was with my ex-girlfriend. They thought that they had left the campus so I offered, and was going to, drive them back to their school (hour 15 minute drive) so they could be up for their 8AM honor code session. That would have been a huge inconvenience for me (they ended up finding the girl on campus) but it's the sort of thing that happens here. (And I wasn't the only one that offered either.)

Girls go weak in the knees for a southern gentleman.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: August 21, 2007, 12:56:43 pm »
Girls go weak in the knees
A little X doesn't hurt the cause, either.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: August 21, 2007, 01:17:04 pm »
Ruffie?  (or however that is spelled)

trust

« Reply #2317 on: August 21, 2007, 01:35:04 pm »

maybe that's what you need, I'll stick to being well mannered though.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: August 21, 2007, 02:04:54 pm »
What? We don't actually rape women, women come here because we treat them right. Our entire foundation is focused on being a gentleman, in fact we have a hall contest called the "Gentleman's Cup." It's a very stressed thing it's just 4 years ago one bad apple sexually assaulted a girl and it tainted our reputation a lot.

But for instance, some girls got drunk and walked off with this girls keys who was with my ex-girlfriend. They thought that they had left the campus so I offered, and was going to, drive them back to their school (hour 15 minute drive) so they could be up for their 8AM honor code session. That would have been a huge inconvenience for me (they ended up finding the girl on campus) but it's the sort of thing that happens here. (And I wasn't the only one that offered either.)

Girls go weak in the knees for a southern gentleman.

lol.  It's sort of like Narnia, except in this case it's like you entered trashy fiction on the floor of a subway station, and there's a good chance you'll never come back to reality.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 02:08:24 pm by Rule »

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: August 21, 2007, 02:37:28 pm »
My ex read those trashy sex novels....that crap was crazy!!!  Weirded me out that she read it...eh well.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: August 21, 2007, 03:24:38 pm »
Yes.  You're telling me what weather wasn't like, despite the fact that you live on the other side of the country.  Also, I live where I live.  I tend to know what the weather is like here.

You might, but 98/98 definitely wouldn't happen where you are living hence you being full of shit. I'd smack you as I promised my professor last year I would if I heard anyone saying stuff like that but unfortunately you aren't nearby..
Do you even know where I live?  It happens quite often, thanks.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: August 21, 2007, 03:55:32 pm »
Jesus christ. They need to build a razor wire fence around that place to prevent you guys from infecting the rest of humanity.

That actually made me lol.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: August 21, 2007, 04:18:18 pm »
edit:  nm
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 04:28:26 pm by Rule »

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: August 21, 2007, 11:29:15 pm »
maybe that's what you need, I'll stick to being well mannered though.
Says the dopehead that goes to a school full of drunks southern gentlemen.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: August 22, 2007, 12:23:24 am »
uhm, yeah....
Class in like 11 hours :(