Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762207 times)

trust

Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #2445 on: September 03, 2007, 08:16:54 am »
Yesterday was our first football game against Johns Hopkins, we lost by 1 point (they blocked our field goal with 6 seconds left, it sucked) but oh well. Here are some pictures if anyone is interested:

http://picasaweb.google.com/wmballance/FootballSeason?authkey=jerG-i-WUa4
HA our team lost by one point also :(
but the other team went for a 2 pt conversion

It was just a regular field goal not an extra point.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: September 03, 2007, 10:48:08 am »
You play varsity?
I can't play any sports, that's why I said "My HS team" as opposed to "We".
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: September 03, 2007, 11:59:18 pm »
HI!
Camping up near Los Alamos, NM this weekend, had a BLAST!  Lots of drinking.  We got there Saturday 1am, I crashed maybe 3am completely sober, woke up about 8am and there were 3 people still drinking.  Sun came up and a buddy said "Sunrise!  Tequila!  HERE!" and then I had a shot of 1800 Silver Tequila, gooood stuff.
Throughout the day/inebriation my tequila-sunrise buddy broke out with blow guns and gum sugar dot things, those things HURT when you get shot with them (I have a welt from Saturday, still).  I was never really completely trashed, which was good, and I do remember everything about the whole weekend...but that said I finished my 30 pack, a few more beers, some of my woman friend's (keep reading to know about her) Wild Turkey (a girl that loves whiskey is a girl that I love) and then other mixed stuff.  No hang overs, either.

Met a CUTE and fun girl (she's a friend of a long-time friend).  So I'm TOLD we were really loud (I'm sure you get my drift) Saturday night, I didn't think we were, but whatever ;)!  She's super nice.
NMSU @ UNM football game on Saturday, might go up.  Hang with old friends that are there and hang out with this new chick some, too.  It's just too damned bad that we live so far away from each other.

I turn 21 Wednesday, 10 hours after my pre-trial hearing for my Minor in Possession ::).  I will not be drunk but Saturday I probably will be at the UNM vs. NMSU game ;), and then it's legal.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: September 04, 2007, 02:26:38 pm »
Well, off to work soon which means off to court SHORTLY after (2pm, its 1230pm now).
Wonder if I should gel my hair so it looks nicer. Already dressed and already nervous-ish. Ho hum

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: September 04, 2007, 03:13:24 pm »
I hate putting gel in my hair.  :-\
errr... something like that...

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: September 04, 2007, 03:49:10 pm »
Well, off to work soon which means off to court SHORTLY after (2pm, its 1230pm now).
Wonder if I should gel my hair so it looks nicer. Already dressed and already nervous-ish. Ho hum

Let's us know how it goes. Maybe since you're 21 in like.. a day... they'll just not bother. I know my friend's uncle got the cops called on him for "helping a runaway minor" (the real story is he went to visit his uncle, his parents weren't down with that) and the cops showed up, saw his age, and said "think you can hold out another week?" and left.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2451 on: September 04, 2007, 05:10:49 pm »

Agreed.  It makes it all sticky and it doesn't flow freely through the wind. :(

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: September 04, 2007, 05:55:43 pm »

Agreed.  It makes it all sticky and it doesn't flow freely through the wind. :(
At the longest part my hair is like 1/2" on top in the back.  Front top is like 1/4".

ANYHOW, defered sentence after 90 days of no alcohol violations (which means no DWIs & no buying for minors, unless I drink tonight and get caught which won't happen cause I'm not drinking tonight).
Buddy that provided the alcohol got 180 days.

Now to decide if I really want to go to the UNM vs. NMSU game on Sat in ABQ, I spent like $200 on GAS this past weekend :-\

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: September 04, 2007, 06:12:26 pm »
ANYHOW, defered sentence after 90 days of no alcohol violations (which means no DWIs & no buying for minors, unless I drink tonight and get caught which won't happen cause I'm not drinking tonight).

180 days in jail? For drinking underage? What the hell? I know a kid who got caught drinking in public (underage) and he just got thrown on probation...
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: September 04, 2007, 06:17:22 pm »
Whatever Crazed got, x2, I think.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: September 04, 2007, 07:39:51 pm »

180 days in jail? For drinking underage? What the hell? I know a kid who got caught drinking in public (underage) and he just got thrown on probation...
::)  Not jail, just stay out of trouble that long.  And the guy that got 180 days (for staying out of trouble) was because he was 22 and provided the booze to everyone.

trust

« Reply #2456 on: September 05, 2007, 12:09:13 pm »
Formal rush started Monday, continued yesterday, and the last 4 fraternities are tonight (total of 10 social fraternities on campus). Tonight is the big night because my #1 choice is tonight, I'm already friends with several of the brothers so it should go a little easier talking to people than the other houses. The house I want to pledge at is on social probation for hazing though so they can only have a limited number of rush events and can't have any parties until I think next year. That sucks. Oh well, this weekend will be good because everyones (well those that aren't on probation, which a few are for various reasons) going to be having their parties. Really only two frats had a party last weekend, and one was just a post-game party and ended pretty early. This weekend will be great though since we have a football game too. I can't wait.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: September 05, 2007, 12:18:04 pm »
I always thought you'd be the type to pick a school for the parties and booze instead of the education, but still claim it was for the education.  And now you're going to say something really conceited and utterly stupid.  Please don't.

trust

« Reply #2458 on: September 05, 2007, 04:51:15 pm »
I always thought you'd be the type to pick a school for the parties and booze instead of the education, but still claim it was for the education.  And now you're going to say something really conceited and utterly stupid.  Please don't.

It was a mixture. I get a great education during the week, but there is also a great social life.

Oh and just FYI, there is 3 hour/day mandatory study hall if you pledge a fraternity.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: September 05, 2007, 05:08:20 pm »

It was a mixture. I get a great education during the week, but there is also a great social life.

Oh and just FYI, there is 3 hour/day mandatory study hall if you pledge a fraternity.
1) For how long?
2) That's bull shit.  Some people work more quicky than others and different degrees have different work loads.