Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1769501 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #2460 on: September 05, 2007, 06:19:58 pm »
It so appears that we might get some rain tonight.

http://www.lcsun-news.com/ci_6808745

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #2461 on: September 05, 2007, 07:44:02 pm »
Rain chances for your area look to pick up about 12Z Thur, atleast given the current model guidance. Have fun with the rain!
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

trust

« Reply #2462 on: September 05, 2007, 11:56:30 pm »
I always thought you'd be the type to pick a school for the parties and booze instead of the education, but still claim it was for the education.  And now you're going to say something really conceited and utterly stupid.  Please don't.

It was a mixture. I get a great education during the week, but there is also a great social life.

Oh and just FYI, there is 3 hour/day mandatory study hall if you pledge a fraternity.
1) For how long?
2) That's bull shit.  Some people work more quicky than others and different degrees have different work loads.

just while you're pledging (1 semester which is 8 weeks).. It sucks because it's from 7-10 and I like getting my homework done earlier than that.

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
« Reply #2463 on: September 06, 2007, 12:34:49 pm »
My fraternity requires that the pledges all work on their homework at our house and at the same time, within reason. It encourages teamwork.

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Camel> you want to do it in my butt?
<Blaze> in my butt
<Camel> let's do it in the butt
<Blaze> Okay!

trust

« Reply #2464 on: September 06, 2007, 05:08:27 pm »
So last night I got the red ring of death on my xbox. No games or dvds for awhile. :(

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: September 06, 2007, 05:12:03 pm »
I need to find tickets to UNM vs. NMSU game :(  There are none left in town, lame.  I need to buy them online and UNM has a crappy site for doing so

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2466 on: September 06, 2007, 07:27:52 pm »
So last night I got the red ring of death on my xbox. No games or dvds for awhile. :(
Send it to MS, they will fix it.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: September 06, 2007, 07:30:11 pm »
Send it to MS, they will fix it.

No they won't. They're retarded. If it wasn't for my dad writing a 2-page letter saying how fucking awful support is, even for employees, they wouldn't have replaced it.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2468 on: September 06, 2007, 07:31:51 pm »
Is it a device that's out of warranty?  I mean, you say "xbox."  Does that mean xbox 360?  I was talking to my partner for one of my classes and he says that they've sent him refurbished boxes when his breaks (it's happened a few times to him, I guess).

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: September 06, 2007, 08:01:07 pm »
Thank you! We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view, you ridiculous little carnival freak. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut. Generally, there is nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

You light up a room when you leave it. No doubt your life is so dull, that you can actually write your diary one week in advance. I bet you thought it was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before they married? Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you didn't have an intellect rivaled only by the Village Idiot's stupider brother; if your weren't so fat that your local 'All-You-Can-Eat' buffet had to install speed bumps, or if you weren't uglier than the north-facing end of a south-bound mule. Who am I kidding? You would.

In conclusion, why don't you go away and play Russian roulette with all chambers fully-loaded?

http://www.insultmonger.com/generators/auto-flamer.htm <-- lol.

@ Sidoh: It's probably under warranty, but refurbished boxes are prone to break, too. We got a brand-new one, though.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

trust

« Reply #2470 on: September 06, 2007, 08:24:25 pm »
It's a brand new 360 purchased in December of 06. It's still under the 1 year warranty and also has the additional 3 year warranty Microsoft recently did, so I'm fine. I just need to set up a repair request and they'll send me a box with paid shipping. The problem is the Xbox service website doesn't work right in my room (times out on login) so I have to go down to the student center and do it sometime.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: September 06, 2007, 08:29:34 pm »
Find me an Elite deal, or at least a deal for a premium with HDMI.  Hell, at this point HDMI isn't even something I need.  Right now I really want it for the media center tude, since paying for it will drain my funds for games for a bit.

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
« Reply #2472 on: September 06, 2007, 11:31:50 pm »
If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut.

That is brilliant.

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Camel> you want to do it in my butt?
<Blaze> in my butt
<Camel> let's do it in the butt
<Blaze> Okay!

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: September 07, 2007, 12:34:34 am »
Drunk.
Need woman.
Talking to woman, she is a GOOD buddy's ex.  I cant do that.  Sad.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2474 on: September 07, 2007, 12:57:24 am »
Newby, it looks like we've caught Yoni plagiarizing!
http://forum.valhallalegends.com/index.php?topic=3771.msg136670#msg136670