Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762145 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #2475 on: September 07, 2007, 01:04:38 am »
Newby, it looks like we've caught Yoni plagiarizing!
http://forum.valhallalegends.com/index.php?topic=3771.msg136670#msg136670

explain the playgarizisming (WTF kind of word is that?1)

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: September 07, 2007, 01:11:56 am »
explain the playgarizisming (WTF kind of word is that?1)

I refer to your latest discharge of plebeian verbiage; in which, you have proven, once again, that there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense. You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

Trying to get something of value out of your post is like trying to squeeze orange juice out of an apple. I understand what you are trying to say, even though you obviously don't. However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last. To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus, than reading another contribution from you. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't intellectually outclassed by dead sheep; if your weren't so fat from all that cheap beer you spend your Welfare payments on that your belly jiggle is the first ever perpetual motion machine, or if you weren't so ugly that even the tide wouldn't take you out. No, come to think of it, you would.

Finally, why don't you go and get lost somewhere where they don't have a "found" department?

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: September 07, 2007, 01:12:28 am »
..How are you in college and don't know what plagiarizing is, Crazed?
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: September 07, 2007, 02:05:41 am »
Haha. Yoni = caught red handed.

On a side note, my friend's comp sci teacher has a PhD (or whatever degree is necessary to be referred to as "Dr.") but is just about as good at teaching the basics of C as a dog Michael Vick beat to death. He's useless. My friend came over and I got to explain everything to him. Because the teacher is an r-tard.

On the same point, I found out I'm a terrible teacher. I can't explain shit for shit. I had trouble trying to explain the basics of how printf and scanf work because I couldn't find a way someone who isn't computer-savvy could understand. :/
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 02:08:51 am by Newby »
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: September 07, 2007, 10:18:20 am »
..How are you in college and don't know what plagiarizing is, Crazed?
::)
I know what plagiarism is, I just don't know what Yoni plagiarized.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2480 on: September 07, 2007, 12:07:07 pm »
Haha. Yoni = caught red handed.

On a side note, my friend's comp sci teacher has a PhD (or whatever degree is necessary to be referred to as "Dr.") but is just about as good at teaching the basics of C as a dog Michael Vick beat to death. He's useless. My friend came over and I got to explain everything to him. Because the teacher is an r-tard.

On the same point, I found out I'm a terrible teacher. I can't explain shit for shit. I had trouble trying to explain the basics of how printf and scanf work because I couldn't find a way someone who isn't computer-savvy could understand. :/

Did he say his PhD was in computer science?  As long as he has a teaching degree, he could be "qualified" to teach in a number of subjects, I'd imagine.  Is he old?  If he got a PhD in CS 20 years ago and hasn't worked in the industry for a long time, it doesn't mean much.

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #2481 on: September 07, 2007, 01:38:50 pm »
Did he say his PhD was in computer science?  As long as he has a teaching degree, he could be "qualified" to teach in a number of subjects, I'd imagine.  Is he old?  If he got a PhD in CS 20 years ago and hasn't worked in the industry for a long time, it doesn't mean much.

I can tell you from experience that having a PhD doesn't mean they're good at teaching no matter what the degree is in or the subject they are teaching. Several of the professors here are absolutely terrible at teaching and they all have PhDs. It comes with the territory of college I do believe.
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2482 on: September 07, 2007, 01:58:04 pm »
I can tell you from experience that having a PhD doesn't mean they're good at teaching no matter what the degree is in or the subject they are teaching. Several of the professors here are absolutely terrible at teaching and they all have PhDs. It comes with the territory of college I do believe.

I think that's obvious, but, regardless, my first guess is he got his degree in something else or a long time ago if he can't teach the basics of C.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: September 07, 2007, 02:27:10 pm »

I think that's obvious, but, regardless, my first guess is he got his degree in something else or a long time ago if he can't teach the basics of C.
I lean towards zorm's thought.  I've had smart profs, cant teach worth a crap though

trust

« Reply #2484 on: September 07, 2007, 03:04:21 pm »
woo I got a free pair of croakies in the mail today! I just emailed the company asking where I could get some since there wasn't a retailer around here and they were like they're $10 what's your address? I told them and they mailed them to me for free. I think I got them free because of where I go to school, since they came here and did a trunk show last year and sold a lot of stuff so it's really good advertisement. I love companies with good customer service, so everyone should check out http://www.southernproper.com and buy a tie or something.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: September 07, 2007, 07:14:20 pm »
WTF are croakies?
And that site you linked us to has clothes for douche bags...:-\

trust

« Reply #2486 on: September 08, 2007, 10:30:57 am »
WTF are croakies?
And that site you linked us to has clothes for douche bags...:-\

If you mouse over "Proper Press" they show the ones they sent me, but here are just regular ones.

And douchebags? It's just ties.

2nd football game today. We're probably going to lose but whatever, football games are what make weekends not suck here.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 10:35:51 am by Trust »

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: September 08, 2007, 10:35:25 am »

trust

« Reply #2488 on: September 08, 2007, 10:36:57 am »
douchebags

They're so you don't lose your glasses. (For example, when you're sailing or fishing or something.) Idiot.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: September 08, 2007, 10:37:54 am »
The glasses things ok.
The other crap they had there...douche bags