Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1770667 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #2505 on: September 10, 2007, 11:47:58 am »
I went by the state-run MVD, 20 people in line for the license thing and the guy at the desk told me 30-45 minutes. I wanted to laugh in his face.
I went to the private owned MVD Express and there was one guy in front of me finishing up getting his new license. I was still there like 7 minutes. No way in HELL that the regular MVD was only a 30 minute wait. Paid an $18.33 premium for it, though.

And whatever moron is in charge of NM Taxation & Revenue Dept. (Jan Goodwill or something) won't allow more private ones to open until the state-run office improve . Yeah, make sure the work load is high and hope business improves while adding no new facilities or anything...good job.
Las Cruces has, arguably, the busiest MVD office in the state yet they haven't expanded in years.
I bet the person in charge of our Taxation & Revenue dept. graduated from a NM school

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: September 12, 2007, 05:26:46 pm »
So earlier at work today I copied, for the court, all of the pleadings we had for one case .
Why did I do this?
Because a family member(most likely) involved in the case (it is a contested estate) was looking at the court's file and then ripped out all of the court's copies of the documents.  The person who ripped the papers out took off and they're not sure exactly who did it.
LOL!

trust

« Reply #2507 on: September 13, 2007, 12:37:23 pm »
I got my xbox return box today and mailed it out! :D

btw, my computer is still for sale if anyone wants it. I left it at home but my parents will mail it out.

Offline Killer360

• View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: September 13, 2007, 01:01:03 pm »
So we just had one of those practice lockdowns and it was pretty lame... it's good to know what to do but pretending to do it for 2 minutes is silly.  :P

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: September 13, 2007, 05:28:03 pm »
So for all organizations wanting to receive funding from either our Student Body government or our college council we have to attend some "finance workshop" (more specifically our treasurer and president do).

The 3 offered workshops are yesterday morning 9-930am, today 430-5pm, tomorrow 9-930am.
When did I find out about these? Today at 3pm. I'm the VP so I don't need to attend, but our President has bronchitis? Something like that (spelled correctly).

Also, college council meetings started last week, were we informed? No. Do I know who to ask? No.
The web page listing the officers hasn't been up dated since 2001 .
http://www.nmsu.edu/~AandS/officers.html

I attend such a slacker-oriented mexican school. God I hate this part of the country.

trust

« Reply #2510 on: September 16, 2007, 03:28:33 am »
FUCK I HATE COCKLBLOCKING GIRL ROOMMATES FUCK THAAT HER GIRL I WAS MAKING OUT WIT THSHIS CHICKN ALL NIGH LONG AND DANCING A T THE NFRATERNTIRTY ABUT THEN HER ROOOMMATE MADDER HER LEAVE EFBNEFORE WE HAD SEX WTF WE WE OULD HAVE DEFINITELY DHOOKED UP BUT NTHE BITCH ROOMMATE GAYYYY AND THIS GIRL LIKE ASKED ME TO THOEMNCOMING ANDNSHIUT BUT FUCK THAT SHES LIKE IF I REALLY LIKE HER I CAN WAIT A WEEK FUCK THAT REALLY LIEK HER? IHJUST WANTEDTO HOOK UP I JATE BITCHES

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: September 16, 2007, 05:24:53 am »
FUCK I HATE COCKLBLOCKING GIRL ROOMMATES FUCK THAAT HER GIRL I WAS MAKING OUT WIT THSHIS CHICKN ALL NIGH LONG AND DANCING A T THE NFRATERNTIRTY ABUT THEN HER ROOOMMATE MADDER HER LEAVE EFBNEFORE WE HAD SEX WTF WE WE OULD HAVE DEFINITELY DHOOKED UP BUT NTHE BITCH ROOMMATE GAYYYY AND THIS GIRL LIKE ASKED ME TO THOEMNCOMING ANDNSHIUT BUT FUCK THAT SHES LIKE IF I REALLY LIKE HER I CAN WAIT A WEEK FUCK THAT REALLY LIEK HER? IHJUST WANTEDTO HOOK UP I JATE BITCHES
Punch her in the ovaries?

trust

« Reply #2512 on: September 16, 2007, 10:37:07 am »
Damn I should have called and asked you what to do. Sorry for posting that....

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: September 16, 2007, 10:38:23 am »
Lol. +1 for drunk posts.
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: September 16, 2007, 11:47:21 am »
tr;dr

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: September 16, 2007, 11:59:20 am »
tr;dr
Couldn't you say that about a lot of his posts?
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

trust

« Reply #2516 on: September 16, 2007, 12:08:20 pm »
tr? didn't read?

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: September 16, 2007, 12:50:32 pm »
"too retarded; didn't read"
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

trust

« Reply #2518 on: September 16, 2007, 12:52:28 pm »
oh ok.  ::)

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: September 16, 2007, 12:54:40 pm »

well lots of spelling errors made it kinda hard to read so i guess you were drunk or realllly mad and in a hurry when you wrote this. but yeah i hate chicks like that