Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1761889 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #2520 on: September 16, 2007, 01:19:17 pm »
FUCK I HATE COCKLBLOCKING GIRL ROOMMATES FUCK THAAT HER GIRL I WAS MAKING OUT WIT THSHIS CHICKN ALL NIGH LONG AND DANCING A T THE NFRATERNTIRTY ABUT THEN HER ROOOMMATE MADDER HER LEAVE EFBNEFORE WE HAD SEX WTF WE WE OULD HAVE DEFINITELY DHOOKED UP BUT NTHE BITCH ROOMMATE GAYYYY AND THIS GIRL LIKE ASKED ME TO THOEMNCOMING ANDNSHIUT BUT FUCK THAT SHES LIKE IF I REALLY LIKE HER I CAN WAIT A WEEK FUCK THAT REALLY LIEK HER? IHJUST WANTEDTO HOOK UP I JATE BITCHES

well lots of spelling errors made it kinda hard to read so i guess you were drunk or realllly mad and in a hurry when you wrote this. but yeah i hate chicks like that
He was upset & drunk, a double whammy.

I'm still not completely sure as to what happened.
The girl's room mate cocked blocked him because she was mad about something and wanted to leave.

Just remember Trust, if the lines of consent are blurbed and alcohol is involved it might be rape.
While talking to one of my girl friends who works with the Alcohol & Violence Awareness group on campus I said that the other weekend the girl I was with took me to her tent.  My friend said "that's rape" when I mentioned that a sober 3rd party observed that I really didn't have a choice in sleeping with the cute girl.
Moral of the story: I guess you can rape the willing (over & over & over again ;)!!!)

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: September 16, 2007, 02:15:54 pm »
FUCK I HATE COCKLBLOCKING GIRL ROOMMATES FUCK THAAT HER GIRL I WAS MAKING OUT WIT THSHIS CHICKN ALL NIGH LONG AND DANCING A T THE NFRATERNTIRTY ABUT THEN HER ROOOMMATE MADDER HER LEAVE EFBNEFORE WE HAD SEX WTF WE WE OULD HAVE DEFINITELY DHOOKED UP BUT NTHE BITCH ROOMMATE GAYYYY AND THIS GIRL LIKE ASKED ME TO THOEMNCOMING ANDNSHIUT BUT FUCK THAT SHES LIKE IF I REALLY LIKE HER I CAN WAIT A WEEK FUCK THAT REALLY LIEK HER? IHJUST WANTEDTO HOOK UP I JATE BITCHES

Why not just give you the "Gentleman trophy" right now?

Oh, and Crazed, to be sure that you don't have some of the worse STDs, you have to get tested at least 6 months after.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 02:19:28 pm by Rule »

trust

« Reply #2522 on: September 16, 2007, 02:37:04 pm »

The girl's room mate cocked blocked him because she was mad about something and wanted to leave.

Just remember Trust, if the lines of consent are blurbed and alcohol is involved it might be rape.
While talking to one of my girl friends who works with the Alcohol & Violence Awareness group on campus I said that the other weekend the girl I was with took me to her tent.  My friend said "that's rape" when I mentioned that a sober 3rd party observed that I really didn't have a choice in sleeping with the cute girl.
Moral of the story: I guess you can rape the willing (over & over & over again ;)!!!)

Yes, upset and drunk. Basically if a girl has had more than 3 drinks you can be held accountable, at least that's the rule of thumb here.

But here is what happened, and I'm only posting this for clarification purposes and not to be perceived as anything other than that.
So this one fraternity has some rap group here doing rap covers, and this is a big change from the usual jam bands or southern rock bands we usually have. Pretty much everyone was there, their deck was packed. At some point in the night some girl walks up to me and starts grinding on me, and this goes on for several songs (and inbetween songs) and somehow this leads to kissing. She asked me to her schools homecoming too, but I don't think I'm going to go. Her friends tell her they're going back to their school so she has to leave...that sucks but oh well, but then like 15 minutes later I see her again and she says that she told them to go back and she'd stay....so we start dancing, etc. again. Somehow 'more' touching occurs and it's pretty obvious we're going to hook up, or at least I thought so. At 2 her roommate (who I met a couple of weeks ago because I walked her to her car...but I didn't know it was her roommate) is like ok well I'm leaving, so since she drove this girl has to go back too. I had told her earlier that she could just get a ride back with this other girl in the morning and I thought that was what was going to happen. It didn't. Anyway so we exchange numbers and leave. I texted her and was like she should just stay, she said it's too late that they had left and if I really like her I can wait a week. Like 10 minutes later the 'concert' is over and that's when we should have been heading back to my room.

I'm not really mad about it now but I was PISSED last night. Anyway that's the story, and Rule fuck you on the gentleman comment, this is unrelated.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: September 16, 2007, 02:56:37 pm »
How is you being all hoity-toity about being a Southern Gentleman and then you getting drunk and pissed off when you didn't get to have sex unrelated?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: September 16, 2007, 03:08:33 pm »

Oh, and Crazed, to be sure that you don't have some of the worse STDs, you have to get tested at least 6 months after.

1) I wrapped my tool, I wasn't a fool.
2) LMFAO @ the "Gentleman Trophy" comment

Yes, upset and drunk. Basically if a girl has had more than 3 drinks you can be held accountable, at least that's the rule of thumb here.

But here is what happened, and I'm only posting this for clarification purposes and not to be perceived as anything other than that.
So this one fraternity has some rap group here doing rap covers, and this is a big change from the usual jam bands or southern rock bands we usually have. Pretty much everyone was there, their deck was packed. At some point in the night some girl walks up to me and starts grinding on me, and this goes on for several songs (and inbetween songs) and somehow this leads to kissing. She asked me to her schools homecoming too, but I don't think I'm going to go. Her friends tell her they're going back to their school so she has to leave...that sucks but oh well, but then like 15 minutes later I see her again and she says that she told them to go back and she'd stay....so we start dancing, etc. again. Somehow 'more' touching occurs and it's pretty obvious we're going to hook up, or at least I thought so. At 2 her roommate (who I met a couple of weeks ago because I walked her to her car...but I didn't know it was her roommate) is like ok well I'm leaving, so since she drove this girl has to go back too. I had told her earlier that she could just get a ride back with this other girl in the morning and I thought that was what was going to happen. It didn't. Anyway so we exchange numbers and leave. I texted her and was like she should just stay, she said it's too late that they had left and if I really like her I can wait a week. Like 10 minutes later the 'concert' is over and that's when we should have been heading back to my room.

I'm not really mad about it now but I was PISSED last night. Anyway that's the story, and Rule fuck you on the gentleman comment, this is unrelated.
Rap?  You guys have black people at your school?  Hell, I barely have black people at my school.  Even then, they're almost all apart of the sports programs.
You really like her but you were that drunk?  Questionable.  But possible I spose.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: September 16, 2007, 03:15:41 pm »
Rap?  You guys have black people at your school?  Hell, I barely have black people at my school.  Even then, they're almost all apart of the sports programs.
You really like her but you were that drunk?  Questionable.  But possible I spose.
On an unrelated note, I was talking to a black friend of mine who went to some sort of conference for African Americans who are going to college in this area (Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, etc.). Well, at the conference, he stood up and said, "I know that you've all heard that there are no black people in Wyoming, and I am here to tell you that that's true."
errr... something like that...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: September 16, 2007, 03:21:49 pm »
On an unrelated note, I was talking to a black friend of mine who went to some sort of conference for African Americans who are going to college in this area (Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, etc.). Well, at the conference, he stood up and said, "I know that you've all heard that there are no black people in Wyoming, and I am here to tell you that that's true."
Black people are most definitely crazier than white people :D

I had a buddy that inhaled a balloon of helium then stood up and shouted "white power" while we were at a band dinner after a football game.
Another time he walked around with a confederate flag bandana

trust

« Reply #2527 on: September 16, 2007, 03:57:58 pm »

We have like 2% black people, and there were only maybe 5-7 at the party, not including the rappers. I don't know why they chose to have a rap group but it was a big hit, I guess because they only played club-bangers which are easy to dance to and all you do is grind instead of actually dance. It's also kind of funny to be at such a white, conservative, (racist) school and seeing this, but I had a great time. And no I don't really like her, she said if I really liked her I could wait until homecoming...but I'm not going to go to homecoming with her.

How is you being all hoity-toity about being a Southern Gentleman and then you getting drunk and pissed off when you didn't get to have sex unrelated?

Drunk people want to have sex, that's just how it is. When you're at a college and everyones drunk, that stuff happens. The school doesn't say go out and have promiscuous relations, but this is college and it happens. Compared to most schools we do act as gentleman, but we do have fun. All you do is criticize where I go to college.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: September 16, 2007, 04:24:30 pm »
Drunk people want to have sex, that's just how it is. When you're at a college and everyones drunk, that stuff happens. The school doesn't say go out and have promiscuous relations, but this is college and it happens. Compared to most schools we do act as gentleman, but we do have fun. All you do is criticize where I go to college.
If you didn't keep defending the damn place saying only "gentlemen" attend it, I wouldn't bother you.  "Gentlemen" don't go out, get drunk, and fuck around.  Sorry.  Well, no, I'm not sorry.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: September 16, 2007, 09:26:57 pm »
I was going to ask the same thing, "how are they unrelated?"  Would you say the post I quoted was gentlemanly?  Saying it's something lots of people do doesn't make it unrelated, or excusable: couldn't you say the same thing about rape?  Not that I really care, but it's funny that you pride yourself on going to a gentleman's school "that treats women right" and then make a post like that and then get indignant when I call you out on it.  You know how at the academy awards when an actor wins best prize they show a little clip of the movie he was playing in?  I had an image of you winning the HSC gentleman award, while a video clip of you typing that post played in the background, maybe in-sync with some southern music, which is what inspired my comment.  :P

« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 09:33:05 pm by Rule »

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #2530 on: September 16, 2007, 09:35:43 pm »

I almost died from laughing when I read that, seriously.
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: September 16, 2007, 09:37:50 pm »

UHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, from the parties I've been to we're (NMSU) more gentleman like than Hampden Sydney.  I mean there will be hooking up and what have you, but not intense frustration when the girl leaves to go home.  And we most definitely do not consider ourselves above the rest in terms of being gentlemen.

Sorry buddy, I love ya, but the way you build up your school and then the things you say about what goes on there ... I'm sorta glad I go to a bad/poor/crappy school

I almost died from laughing when I read that, seriously.
Same, and I <3 trust.  I giggled

trust

« Reply #2532 on: September 16, 2007, 10:27:16 pm »
The trophy is just called that, it's actually awarded to the hall with the most school involvement (rushing, joining clubs, running for government, IM sports, etc.)

And I wasn't mad because I didn't hook up with the girl, I was mad because I was blocked by a girl that I knew...and she knew I was a nice guy. Really though I could care less what you guys think, it's not like your opinions will stop girls from coming here.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: September 16, 2007, 10:58:40 pm »
You DEFINITELY should've punched her in the ovaries

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: September 17, 2007, 01:50:54 am »
You DEFINITELY should've punched her in the ovaries

lol!  CrAz3D, I don't know how it is that you maintain any relations with women.  :P
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.