Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762052 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #2655 on: September 28, 2007, 08:36:14 pm »
Bad Tyler! (as I sit here laughing)

Texting the girl I had sex with a few weeks ago, she asked about the BIG party band has.  I said she could come, I'd get her a ticket.  Well damn, what about my rodeo lady?  Ain't sure why I'm laughing as I just put myself in fucked up situation.  HA!
I'm one hell of a crazy bastard, I'll be damned.
Spose my chances of gettin laid that night just increased exponentially, though

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2656 on: September 28, 2007, 11:02:34 pm »
Ain't sure why I'm laughing as I just put myself in fucked up situation.  HA!

Maybe because you're drunk?

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #2657 on: September 29, 2007, 02:18:13 am »
Apparently it's homecoming weekend. My yard got TP'd while I was at Sarah's house, and someone also saran-wrapped the two posts around the end of my driveway. A fel drive-through with the Jeep solved that. G_G.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: September 29, 2007, 09:27:42 am »
Ain't sure why I'm laughing as I just put myself in fucked up situation.  HA!
Maybe because you're drunk?
That is probably why I laughed :D.

So I can't decide if I have a hang over or if it's just a lack of sleep or both.  I'm gonna go with both cause I had a fair amount to drink and man is it early.

Also, the girl I slept with that is coming, she is paying me for her ticket.  It's all good now.  Either that was going to be a REALLY good night (sex w/2 hot chicks at once, but unlikely) or a REALLY bad night (they would both punch me in the nuts). I spose if my date for the night is up for a threesome I can call my friend coming down from Albuquerque. ;D

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: September 29, 2007, 12:16:08 pm »
I spose if my date for the night is up for a threesome I can call my friend coming down from Albuquerque. ;D

You'd want to have a threesome that involves another guy?  *Shudders*
Note: I am assuming this friend from Albuquerque is a guy, otherwise I'm sure (s)he would have been mentioned several times by now in this thread.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 12:17:53 pm by Rule »

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: September 29, 2007, 12:39:35 pm »
I spose if my date for the night is up for a threesome I can call my friend coming down from Albuquerque. ;D

You'd want to have a threesome that involves another guy?  *Shudders*
Note: I am assuming this friend from Albuquerque is a guy, otherwise I'm sure (s)he would have been mentioned several times by now in this thread.
Actually, my friend from ABQ is the one mentioned here:
Bad Tyler! (as I sit here laughing)

Texting the girl I had sex with a few weeks ago, she asked about the BIG party band has.  I said she could come, I'd get her a ticket.  Well damn, what about my rodeo lady?  Ain't sure why I'm laughing as I just put myself in fucked up situation.  HA!
I'm one hell of a crazy bastard, I'll be damned.
Spose my chances of gettin laid that night just increased exponentially, though

I spose I could've been more clear.

Offline Killer360

• View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: September 29, 2007, 02:42:19 pm »
So I called the Police NON-Emergency number today because there was this moron who decided he was going to BOOK IT in his pickup right threw a red light when a lady was going to cross. The lady gave him the finger and rightfully so... after waiting on the line for a few minutes, I told the operator what happened and she asked me if he was still driving dangerously, I said no because he seemed to be behaving for a bit in front of me. Then she asked me for his plates, I gave them to her. THEN she told me that I needed to go into a police station and file some kind of report... I was like are you kidding me?

Gosh the Police here are useless unless they actually catch people doing something.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: September 29, 2007, 02:52:19 pm »
nm, delete.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: September 29, 2007, 03:50:47 pm »
nm, delete.
You can remove your own posts, yeah?

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: September 29, 2007, 05:22:18 pm »
nm, delete.

Not that I'm aware of.  Maybe the "x86" group can remove their own posts.  I would like to have that option, however. 

Unless x86 has a modification history, I don't see the purpose of preventing users from deleting their own posts; it just generates more work for administrators.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 05:24:45 pm by Rule »

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #2665 on: September 29, 2007, 06:29:32 pm »
nm, delete.

Not that I'm aware of.  Maybe the "x86" group can remove their own posts.  I would like to have that option, however. 

Unless x86 has a modification history, I don't see the purpose of preventing users from deleting their own posts; it just generates more work for administrators.
Unless something's changed, SMF's permissions suck. They don't copy to new boards right or inherit right. So on the whole, I try not to muck around with the defaults.

trust

« Reply #2666 on: September 30, 2007, 10:53:10 am »
Started drinking at 12:30PM, went to bed at 5AM. Fuck yes, Parents Weekend.

Saw that girl again, she came back to my room to watch a movie around 4:15. At about 5:50 she gets up and leaves and I'm like 'wtf?' I text her and apparently I kicked her out (which is stupid if I did because she was going to stay here) I don't see why I would do this. I think what happened was I fell asleep and was talking or something. I drank a ton though of both beer and liquor so oh well.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: September 30, 2007, 12:28:40 pm »
Way to be a gentleman.

On a different note, people are stupid.  A bunch of people are like "I want to save money...I'm gonna go buy more stuff brb".
One woman came in and spent $15 and she wanted to use a coupon for some meat.  The coupon needed $25 minimum in order to work, so she's like "O.  Let me get 10 Gatorades then".  She goes over to one of the coolers (about 5 feet from my lane) and gets 10 Gatorades.  She got the $25 and then I used the coupon.  Her total savings: $1.50.  Okay woman, $15 < $23.50.  You didn't save anything, you lost money you fucking idiot.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: September 30, 2007, 12:33:41 pm »
Way to be a gentleman.

On a different note, people are stupid.  A bunch of people are like "I want to save money...I'm gonna go buy more stuff brb".
One woman came in and spent $15 and she wanted to use a coupon for some meat.  The coupon needed $25 minimum in order to work, so she's like "O.  Let me get 10 Gatorades then".  She goes over to one of the coolers (about 5 feet from my lane) and gets 10 Gatorades.  She got the $25 and then I used the coupon.  Her total savings: $1.50.  Okay woman, $15 < $23.50.  You didn't save anything, you lost money you fucking idiot.
Not if she would buy gatorade sometime anyway

trust

« Reply #2669 on: September 30, 2007, 01:36:37 pm »
Way to be a gentleman.

In this case I agree with you, I feel like a complete prick. I should have at least hooked up with her before kicking her out.  ;)