Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1768593 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Ouchies
« Reply #2730 on: October 02, 2007, 08:07:59 pm »
Starting a highly physical job after years of inactivity = painful. Working in receiving my job pretty much consists of moving boxes off the truck, opening the boxes, putting stuff on the racks, and taking it out to the floor. I started working yesterday, and got there just in time to help unload over 400 boxes from a truck, playing a real life tetris game of sorts stacking all those packages in the tiny area we had. Today I put the alarm tag things on like 15 racks of coats. It's boring and tedious, but it's actually pretty relaxing. The people that work there are pretty cool, even though only 2 of them speak good english. One of them is a midget with down syndrome lolol
Wait til you want to kill yourself from monotonous work

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: Ouchies
« Reply #2731 on: October 02, 2007, 08:25:03 pm »
Starting a highly physical job after years of inactivity = painful. Working in receiving my job pretty much consists of moving boxes off the truck, opening the boxes, putting stuff on the racks, and taking it out to the floor. I started working yesterday, and got there just in time to help unload over 400 boxes from a truck, playing a real life tetris game of sorts stacking all those packages in the tiny area we had. Today I put the alarm tag things on like 15 racks of coats. It's boring and tedious, but it's actually pretty relaxing. The people that work there are pretty cool, even though only 2 of them speak good english. One of them is a midget with down syndrome lolol
Wait til you want to kill yourself from monotonous work
You'd be surprised how relaxing that kind of work is when compared to a mentally challenging job.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #2732 on: October 03, 2007, 12:43:17 am »
Talked to girl that just graduated from Gonzaga law...she is $150k in debt from there.  OUCH

Offline Killer360

• View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: October 03, 2007, 06:20:53 pm »
Talked to girl that just graduated from Gonzaga law...she is $150k in debt from there.  OUCH
That's one hell of a mess...  :D

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: October 03, 2007, 07:23:11 pm »
That's one hell of a mess...  :D
She can get it forgiven if she works for the government for 10 years.

OR she can work hella hard and make $100k/year in a couple of years.

Average signing bonus for a post-law school student that just clerked for the Supreme Court is $250k. :-\

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: October 05, 2007, 09:50:27 am »
Last night makes this morning VERY ouch.  Getting sick from beer is bad :(

edit:
So I took a 25 minute shower (well, sat there with the water running) and just awoke from a 2 hour nap (screw class today, we were only going over tests that we took wednesday).
STILL feel like death.

I CANNOT do this tonight as I have to be at the fair by 10am to work for the county republican party. Sigh.
...sad thing is I know I'm going to be drinking tonight, I must have will power!!!

edit #2:
Wow, bad me.
So I have a date to a big dance in a couple of weeks, friends were coming down from Albuquerque (one friend I've known forever & her friend who I slept with, B). B asked if I could get her a ticket to dance, I said sure.
Today she asks if she can crash here (other friend isn't coming down).
Me being the non-confrontational person that likes to avoid people being maybe upset...freaked when I had to tell her she couldnt stay (I'm fairly sure she didn't know I had a date til I told her)

Awkward for me.
Feelin a little dirty thinking "hey, I just passed on an easy night of fun"
But feel better that I passed on it for a really cool lady that has the potential to be so much more than just "fun."
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 01:31:17 pm by CrAz3D »

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: October 06, 2007, 09:47:17 am »
K well I have to take the Sat in about an hour and I really don't want to go. But time to go get some Macdonald's and Starbuck's before the test.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #2737 on: October 06, 2007, 09:49:38 am »
K well I have to take the Sat in about an hour and I really don't want to go. But time to go get some Macdonald's and Starbuck's before the test.

That's an interesting combination.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: October 06, 2007, 10:36:18 am »

That's an interesting combination.
Especially since I've never heard of MacDonald's ;)

I have to leave for the fair in an hour :(.  10-4 I work there today.  Then going out there tonight w/friends (& lady friend ;))

So last night we were hanging out at a large apartment complex.  We're on 2nd floor, outside.  The girls THINK they see one of the basketball players walk on by...::).  They invite them all up, rather flirty stupid-punch-them-in-the-face like.  Sigh ::)
Honest to God I felt embarrassed for how they were acting.  Why do people get worked up over "celebrities" (I hate to think what would happen if there was a real 'name' there last night).

trust

« Reply #2739 on: October 06, 2007, 10:55:57 am »
I'm visiting my friend from highschools school and this place sucks, so boring and like 3/4 black people and guys. The only white girls (with few exceptions) are fat and/or ugly. Anyway I think I'm leaving to go home in like an hour I doubt I'll stay tonight.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: October 06, 2007, 10:57:26 am »
Fat chicks are bad.  Dont.

trust

« Reply #2741 on: October 06, 2007, 11:04:57 am »
haha duh. they had this school dance thing (its homecoming) and informal one was tonight, they had people at the door frisking people and if you weren't a student you had to pay. I wasn't a student but I didn't pay or get frisked for some reason. Anyway I got drunk and went (this is a dry campus so girls weren't drunk but thats fine because they're all bl 10 minutes later a fight broke out and they closed the party even thought there was an hour and a half left. The only girl I was eying was this girl from Finland but talking to her didn't prove successful. :(

Oh well.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: October 07, 2007, 02:35:21 am »
At the fair today talkin to my lady's friend from high school, he said he sells onion baggers so I ask "Mexicans" and he replied, "Naw, these are automatic, not manuel"
LOL!

Also, lady friend is a bit distant, spose it's ex-related.  Shucks.  Spose I ought to back off a bit and just see what she wants.  Might mean Im back out & lookin again.  Eh well I spose.  Makes it sad if I turned down awesome sex for nothing, though.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: October 07, 2007, 03:27:54 am »
Today was super chill. :)
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: October 07, 2007, 03:34:23 am »