Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762086 times)

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #2745 on: October 07, 2007, 03:34:47 am »
Today was super chill. :)

Very... descriptive.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: October 07, 2007, 03:41:00 am »

Very... descriptive.
sounds like he was with a 'country fried faggot'   that phrase cracks me up!

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: October 07, 2007, 03:43:40 am »

Very... descriptive.
Let me elaborate. I went to take SAT reasoning at the same high school as Newby, but he took the subject tests. I finish, call him, and we go get baconaters at Wendy's. We go back to his place to chill and eat, but on the way we pick up a friend who was literally roaming the streets and he chills with us. He suggests we go see a movie, so we go see it. The movie was pretty good, I forgot the name, but it was about the russian mafia in London. After that we drop him off at his friend's appartment and head back to Newby's. Leetmuffin meets us at his house and we go to my house and chill for a bit, getting some earplugs + using my cappuccino machine before heading out to a local death metal concert. We go to the local death metal concert, which pretty much wasn't too great but pretty awesome at the same time, and then we call Quik. We go over and pick up Quik, and spend a lot of time looking for something to eat and finally found Rubios :P. After eating there, we chilled for a while outside of Rubios and then I drove everyone home :).

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: October 07, 2007, 03:44:54 am »
baconater?  did you puke?  (that's as far as I got through your post, sorry, dont have the attentiopn span to read the rest right now)

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: October 07, 2007, 03:49:08 am »
baconater?  did you puke?  (that's as far as I got through your post, sorry, dont have the attentiopn span to read the rest right now)
No, but I felt like my arteries were clogged ;)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: October 07, 2007, 03:51:09 am »
No, but I felt like my arteries were clogged ;)
that works then

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: October 07, 2007, 11:01:48 am »
...3/4 of the state of New Mexico just lost the 505 area.  My number is now 575, still works if you dial 505 for a while I 'spect.

Sucks to be all of the mexicans with 505 tattoos!  :devil:!

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: October 07, 2007, 11:27:55 am »
I feel left out of that Baconator story :'(

Everyone move to Philly.

trust

« Reply #2753 on: October 07, 2007, 03:37:40 pm »
I ended up staying. There's a story but I won't post it. I'm home now.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: October 07, 2007, 04:38:43 pm »
staying where?

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: October 07, 2007, 04:54:27 pm »
At his friend's college, which in his point of view is crummy.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: October 07, 2007, 04:58:23 pm »
Actually today was very hot. As was yesterday.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: October 07, 2007, 05:23:30 pm »
When we were rafting today we got a bit close to the edge so I was gonna use the oar to push of off one of the rocks that was near the edge....til I realized it was an animal!!!

It was a dog, had a leash & all, we laughed.

trust

« Reply #2758 on: October 07, 2007, 06:40:39 pm »

haha yeah it's 3/4 black and mostly males because most people are there, if not for aviation, for sports. I told a lot of people my school was better than theirs on Friday, and last night I told some guys where I went at a party. They gave me a little bit of flak since it's all-male but some were cool with it and knew people there/have hung out there. I had my college visor on though when I first walked into this party and a football player just hit it off of my head. I didn't say anything since most people there were football players and I didn't care that much....but that's a pretty trashy thing to do.

Oh, and I go to leave this morning and find that somebody toilet papered my car. Classy.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: October 07, 2007, 10:03:58 pm »

haha yeah it's 3/4 black and mostly males because most people are there, if not for aviation, for sports. I told a lot of people my school was better than theirs on Friday, and last night I told some guys where I went at a party. They gave me a little bit of flak since it's all-male but some were cool with it and knew people there/have hung out there. I had my college visor on though when I first walked into this party and a football player just hit it off of my head. I didn't say anything since most people there were football players and I didn't care that much....but that's a pretty trashy thing to do.

Oh, and I go to leave this morning and find that somebody toilet papered my car. Classy.

Oh, and it's a real classy thing for you to just go up to people and tell them your school is better, eh? Did you not expect to get your visor knocked off and your car TP'd as a consequence?