Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762029 times)

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #2760 on: October 07, 2007, 10:44:24 pm »
Oh, and it's a real classy thing for you to just go up to people and tell them your school is better, eh? Did you not expect to get your visor knocked off and your car TP'd as a consequence?
Of course, man! He's a southern gentleman- kiss, drink, and brag! :D
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: October 07, 2007, 10:56:35 pm »
hmm, I spose NMSU is slightly more classy.
We drink and kiss, but not so much brag...only a little.

PLUS I turned down guaranteed AWESOME sex with a cute friend of mine for a POSSIBLE relationship with this other girl.  This other girl (the chick I took to the rodeo) is maybe not ready for a relationship (broke up w/ ex of 1.5 yrs 3 months ago...still in bad place)

hmm

yay jack & coke, though

trust

« Reply #2762 on: October 08, 2007, 08:08:01 am »
Oh, and it's a real classy thing for you to just go up to people and tell them your school is better, eh? Did you not expect to get your visor knocked off and your car TP'd as a consequence?

haha. My visor was knocked off randomly, I hadn't said anything to anybody about my school being better at that party (because it was a house full of football players that had lost their homecoming game 34-6 earlier that day, and I didn't know them..so they probably would just beat my ass or kick me out.) I'm sure my visor was knocked off either because he doesn't like visors or he doesn't like my school. I also didn't say how my school is better -generally- (like academics included) it was more of a party scene sort of thing, but that's understandable because they are a dry campus so parties aren't as easy to find. Apparently two football players were expelled because they were found with alcohol.

As it turns out my friends did my car. I know this because my friend who I was visiting posted pictures of my car on Facebook, and also this girl who goes there said "one of my best works" to me on MySpace.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #2763 on: October 08, 2007, 08:59:48 am »
Southern Gentlemen are allowed to drink all they want, eh?
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

trust

« Reply #2764 on: October 08, 2007, 02:54:39 pm »
Southern Gentlemen are allowed to drink all they want, eh?

There is no correlation...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2765 on: October 08, 2007, 02:58:26 pm »

I disagree.  I would immediately reject the idea of someone being a gentleman if they often drank excessively and made fools of themselves during the process.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: October 08, 2007, 03:00:19 pm »
I disagree.  I would immediately reject the idea of someone being a gentleman if they often drank excessively and made fools of themselves during the process.
Not necessarily.  I equate gentleman with being nice to the chicks...you can still be a drunk gentleman

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2767 on: October 08, 2007, 03:18:26 pm »
Not necessarily.  I equate gentleman with being nice to the chicks...you can still be a drunk gentleman

A "gentleman" to me is more than how they treat people.  It's a refined and mature man who has respect for all people and property and an agreeable set of morals to go along with it.

I'm pretty sure an acceptable definition of a "gentleman" is a "man of refinement," which is clearly more than someone who has the ability to be superficially kind to women.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: October 08, 2007, 03:22:01 pm »
Yeah, I spose not just specifically women...but you can bet drunk and still nice to folks at the same time then maintain a certain level of professionalism when outside of the drunk social situation.

Drunk at a party and then also a doctor or lawyer.  You can still be a gentleman

trust

« Reply #2769 on: October 08, 2007, 05:12:49 pm »
I agree with CrAz3D, you are able to act with a certain mannerism yet also drink socially. Do you think plantation dances and such were dry? Of course not. If drinking in the South wasn't allowed, we wouldn't have bourbon!

I'd also say that I'm nicer, at least to most people, when I'm drinking - simply because I'm more social. I'll argue this point to the death, you're able to fit the idea of a gentlemen yet also have fun.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: October 08, 2007, 05:16:46 pm »
You're also more of a man whore it seems :D
Love ya though

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #2771 on: October 08, 2007, 05:18:42 pm »
Nobody here fits into my conception of a "gentleman". The word implies a certain level of maturity, to me, and there are very few people I see that kind of maturity in.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2772 on: October 08, 2007, 05:20:27 pm »
I agree with CrAz3D, you are able to act with a certain mannerism yet also drink socially. Do you think plantation dances and such were dry? Of course not. If drinking in the South wasn't allowed, we wouldn't have bourbon!

I'd also say that I'm nicer, at least to most people, when I'm drinking - simply because I'm more social. I'll argue this point to the death, you're able to fit the idea of a gentlemen yet also have fun.

I'm not trying to say that "All gentlemen don't drink."  What I'm getting at is I believe that "all gentlemen don't regularly abuse controlled substances."

Nobody here fits into my conception of a "gentleman". The word implies a certain level of maturity, to me, and there are very few people I see that kind of maturity in.

Yeah, I totally agree.

I'm done, though; I really dislike debating this ambiguous, subjective crap. :)

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
« Reply #2773 on: October 09, 2007, 01:53:10 am »
Fat chicks are bad.  Dont.

Hey, fat chicks need lovin' too!

You can drink and be a gentleman, but certainly wouldn't consider getting sloshed very gentleman-like. My fraternity's pledge book agrees with me in that regard.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 01:55:51 am by Camel »

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Camel> you want to do it in my butt?
<Blaze> in my butt
<Camel> let's do it in the butt
<Blaze> Okay!

Offline Killer360

• View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: October 09, 2007, 12:29:01 pm »
Yuck fat chicks...