Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762061 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #2805 on: October 13, 2007, 01:44:13 pm »
I like how you avoided my question, Rule.  Afraid to show your own hypocrisy?
What?  Hypocrisy?  How is missing one of the stages of grievance hypocrisy?  I don't see how that's even worth mentioning more than once...
???
Dude, you need to lay off the weed ;) <3

I'm referring to this question that Rule avoided.
2) Do you drink coffee or coke?  You're a fucking drug addict then too and cannot criticize me for drinking.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: October 13, 2007, 01:46:34 pm »
2) Do you drink coffee or coke?  You're a fucking drug addict then too and cannot criticize me for drinking.
The only difference is once is more socially acceptable, less harmful, and doesn't have you acting like an idiot.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: October 13, 2007, 01:50:46 pm »
You'd expect most people to say, "Yes, I drink coffee," or "yes, I drink coke."  Ironically, I don't do either, so your lame defense doesn't work at all in this case, not that it would be particularly good even if I drank coffee and drank coke. 

Are you really this stupid though? It would be pretty unusual for someone to call coffee, "good, fun, and beautiful", and complain how about he/she shouldn't drink coffee on Thursdays.  Coffee is not responsible for families breaking up, for automobile accidents, or for health problems, or for markedly affecting one's judgment, unless it is drunk in quantities that usually no-one -- not even people who drink coffee far more than the average person -- drinks.

You look down on all of your friends who smoke pot, etc, as "worthless", yet you seem to regularly consume a drug that seems to affect people's lives just as much, if not more than, those other drugs.   When was the last time you didn't drink for two weeks?  Hypocrite.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 01:59:27 pm by Rule »

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: October 13, 2007, 01:55:45 pm »
The only difference is once is more socially acceptable, less harmful, and doesn't have you acting like an idiot.
Still a drug that is addicting.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: October 13, 2007, 02:10:01 pm »
Well, now that I'm good and drunk during the noon hour I spose I'll go get myself some redneck tater tots and go drive my truck around shootin' things.

AFK for a little while, tater tot time.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: October 13, 2007, 02:12:04 pm »
So I took a 25 minute shower (well, sat there with the water running) and just awoke from a 2 hour nap (screw class today, we were only going over tests that we took wednesday).
STILL feel like death.

I CANNOT do this tonight as I have to be at the fair by 10am to work for the county republican party. Sigh.
...sad thing is I know I'm going to be drinking tonight, I must have will power!!!
oh man, I just remembered I have a test in my state & local govt class tomorrow, sigh.

I have a short paper due in there thursday, just finished it.  A long & intense paper due thursday in American foreign policy (I still have like 20 pages of read and then writing of like 4-5 pages).  then 2 tests wednesday :(!

AHHHHHH, friday I will have to drink a fair amount to make up for my diligence in studying this week
I bought 2 cases of rolling rock friday (24 beers total).  There is 1 left :-\.  I think I have 3 to friends, plus I've had some from friends.  Wow.
So last night went to the football game.  Tail gatin about 315pm, kick off was 6.  Beverly Mitchell didn't play/show up so that was sad.  Went into the game in a "good place" (almost buzzed).  Left about half time.
Went over to Krystal's for a while and hung out, then went over to another buddy's for a while.  Krystal was rather tired and drunk by the end of the night, took her back and we hung out outside of her building a while.  Hopefully she calls me today, I hope?  It'd be rather nice.  :-\
Ain't sure why I'm laughing as I just put myself in fucked up situation.  HA!
Maybe because you're drunk?
That is probably why I laughed :D.
Went to my first full rodeo last night, pretty cool.  Like the calf ropin'.
EVERYONE I drove out there (to El Paso, TX from Las Cruces, NM which is about a 45 minute drive where we were) got drunk at the rodero ::).  I'm not usually sober when everyone is drunk, interesting experience :D.  Drove 'em all back where they got more drunk then I drove everyone home.

I am DEFINITELY in with the girl I took to the rodeo ;)!!  Score  ;D

HI!
Camping up near Los Alamos, NM this weekend, had a BLAST!  Lots of drinking.  We got there Saturday 1am, I crashed maybe 3am completely sober, woke up about 8am and there were 3 people still drinking.  Sun came up and a buddy said "Sunrise!  Tequila!  HERE!" and then I had a shot of 1800 Silver Tequila, gooood stuff.
Throughout the day/inebriation my tequila-sunrise buddy broke out with blow guns and gum sugar dot things, those things HURT when you get shot with them (I have a welt from Saturday, still).  I was never really completely trashed, which was good, and I do remember everything about the whole weekend...but that said I finished my 30 pack, a few more beers, some of my woman friend's (keep reading to know about her) Wild Turkey (a girl that loves whiskey is a girl that I love) and then other mixed stuff.  No hang overs, either.

Met a CUTE and fun girl (she's a friend of a long-time friend).  So I'm TOLD we were really loud (I'm sure you get my drift) Saturday night, I didn't think we were, but whatever ;)!  She's super nice.
NMSU @ UNM football game on Saturday, might go up.  Hang with old friends that are there and hang out with this new chick some, too.  It's just too damned bad that we live so far away from each other.

I turn 21 Wednesday, 10 hours after my pre-trial hearing for my Minor in Possession ::).  I will not be drunk but Saturday I probably will be at the UNM vs. NMSU game ;), and then it's legal.
Quote from: Crazed a few days ago
jack & coke, mmmmm
Alcohol is good, fun, and beautiful!

Can you imagine how you would react if someone posted about some other drug like this?  You are owned by alcohol.
And these posts mostly come from the last two weeks, and are only a small collection of the posts you've made about alcohol in the last two weeks -- I'm too busy to find more, but this should be embarrassing enough.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 02:20:45 pm by Rule »

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: October 13, 2007, 02:45:39 pm »
Naw, I just have good times.  You should see my friends that actually drink :o.
AND THEN you should see people I've met that drink, THAT is sad/scary.  They're the ones that'll miss class all week cause every night they were drunk.

I have never missed anything because I was drunk/hung over.  I could stop if I so cared.  I smoked (for a month or 2) when I drank a fair amount, but a friend wanted me to stop so I did.  Honestly, if something bad happened to me because of drinking or a friend was seriously worried about my drinking I would stop.  btw, when we were out one night I had to keep that friend from smoking.  He wanted to go outside with me to smoke and was disappointed that I didn't bring smokes with me.
SO, not only did I stop myself from smoking I also prevented my friend (that tried to stop me from smoking) from smoking.

I have control over it.  If I really wanted to stop, I could.  Will I drink tonight at the huge party I'm going to?  Maybe 1 drink as I have a date and I don't really care to put her or myself into a bad situation with driving (also don't want a friend driving us, if you catch my drift ;)).

Really, yeah, I drink a fair amount.  I'm sure it has had an impact on the health of my liver.  I'm also sure that I could stop whenever and just be fine and dandy.  Really, I'm too lazy of a person to get addicted to anything.  The worst addiction I ever had was coke and I just stopped drinking it because I didn't buy it anymore.
Sure I have a coke every now & again, but it's just when I go out to restaurants.  I could do the same with booze if I so wished.
You don't know me so you cannot judge me that well.  But, for now, I'm in college and I like to have fun so I'm going to regardless of whether you think I'm an alcoholic or not.  Really, you should visit our school sometime...you'd be fairly convinced that I'm an average drinker...the heavy drinkers get arrested and the intense ones die (we had 2 people die about 3 years ago from over drinking, they were both 22+)

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: October 13, 2007, 05:38:34 pm »
So can I accuse you (and all the suckers here who drink Monster and crap like that) of having an addiction?
Sucker? Pfft, I had a 14 hour day (between work and class) yesterday and had to be up for work at 8. Monster is my hero.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #2813 on: October 13, 2007, 07:03:19 pm »
So can I accuse you (and all the suckers here who drink Monster and crap like that) of having an addiction?
Sucker? Pfft, I had a 14 hour day (between work and class) yesterday and had to be up for work at 8. Monster is my hero.
Come on, I used to work 32 hours/week (friday, saturday, sunday, and monday nights from 11pm till 7am) during full-time school, and I never drank energy drinks or coffee. :P

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: October 13, 2007, 08:03:58 pm »
I go to college daily on <3 hours of sleep. Please.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: October 13, 2007, 08:22:41 pm »
ooooooooh, PS, I'm drinking beer now.  I didn't go out shootin' 'coons or nuthin.  Aint had the time for that, what with all the drinkin I's been doin.  Had some good tater tots, too

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: October 13, 2007, 08:27:06 pm »
Please, I sleep less than -8 (yes, that's right, negative eight) hours each day. On top of that, with all of my classes and homework, I barely have time to save the world from certain destruction every night.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 03:36:57 am by dark_drake »
errr... something like that...

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: October 13, 2007, 08:31:12 pm »
So your argument is... "I am not an alcoholic, I know people who drink more."
:-/

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: October 13, 2007, 08:39:28 pm »
So your argument is... "I am not an alcoholic, I know people who drink more."
:-/
No, I'm saying he isn't in tune to the drinking scene.  I know people that drink more (regularly) that are not alcoholics, and I know some how are quite probably alcoholics.  I am not like the latter

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2819 on: October 13, 2007, 10:53:16 pm »
No, I'm saying he isn't in tune to the drinking scene.  I know people that drink more (regularly) that are not alcoholics, and I know some how are quite probably alcoholics.  I am not like the latter

You realize that was just one example... unless you butchered that sentence. I think it was the latter. :P
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT.