Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1761953 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #2820 on: October 13, 2007, 11:30:47 pm »
No, I'm saying he isn't in tune to the drinking scene.  I know people that drink more (regularly) that are not alcoholics, and I know some how are quite probably alcoholics.  I am not like the latter
You realize that was just one example... unless you butchered that sentence. I think it was the latter. :P
What butcher'n'?  I didnt right any bad english.

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: October 13, 2007, 11:40:25 pm »
I go to college daily on <3 hours of sleep. Please.
lulz, you say that like it's abnormal. Insomnia runs in my family, it's only finally catching up to me now that I'm both working and schooling.

Come on, I used to work 32 hours/week (friday, saturday, sunday, and monday nights from 11pm till 7am) during full-time school, and I never drank energy drinks or coffee. :P
Well you are a stronger man than I. I could deal with just school and a couple hours sleep a night, but now I need my caffeine or I'm useless.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #2822 on: October 13, 2007, 11:43:05 pm »
Come on, I used to work 32 hours/week (friday, saturday, sunday, and monday nights from 11pm till 7am) during full-time school, and I never drank energy drinks or coffee. :P
Well you are a stronger man than I. I could deal with just school and a couple hours sleep a night, but now I need my caffeine or I'm useless.
Well, to be fair, I still managed to get 8 hours per... 24-hour period. Night, day, evening, whenever.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: October 14, 2007, 04:59:03 am »
So, tonight's party could've gone better.  Towards the end lady friend was feeling ill...but before that, even, she seemed somewhat distant.  Not so flirty.

Maybe I should've told the gal I slept with to come down...at least she would've been a helluva lot of fun ;)!  She was an awesome lady, too bad she ain't down here.

Spoke to (like in person, not via MySpace/text) my ex for the first time in over a year. (the ex that cheated on me).  Grant it I talked to her a few weeks ago, but I was drunk so it didnt really matter.  Still cant even look her in the eye :-\.

edit:
It'd be really nice if things were to work out with this new girl....but I think she's still too in love with her recent ex and I completely understand that as I remember being a wreck after jacque :(.   ho hum
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 05:22:25 am by CrAz3D »

trust

« Reply #2824 on: October 14, 2007, 11:46:24 am »
So it was homecoming weekend. Pretty cool but not as big I expected. Lots of drinking, concert Friday, girl w/ boyfriend  ;D , football Saturday (W 45-42 but I didn't watch the game), tailgating, drama drama drama, extreme drunkenness. Always a fun time.

CrAz3D is not an alcoholic.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: October 14, 2007, 12:39:44 pm »
...girl w/ boyfriend  ;D ...

? What do you mean by that?

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: October 14, 2007, 12:56:40 pm »
[I had sex with]...girl w/ boyfriend  ;D ...
See above.
(And yes, this is straight out of Article 3, section 2b in the Southern Gentleman's Handbook.. right below "If she's related, it's not only acceptable--it's encouraged."
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

trust

« Reply #2827 on: October 14, 2007, 01:29:16 pm »
Actually, deadly, I did not have sex with her. She slept in my bed, but we didn't have sex.
She apparently wanted to talk to me more during the football game and stuff, that's one reason I didn't go to the football game because I didn't like her enough/she wasn't my type for a relationship.

Also, you don't know what you're talking about.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: October 14, 2007, 01:31:27 pm »
Did you get laid at frat party?  ...I hope so, at least one of us got some action then :-\

trust

« Reply #2829 on: October 14, 2007, 01:37:05 pm »
Did you get laid at frat party?  ...I hope so, at least one of us got some action then :-\

No, I actually only went to one when I should have gone to some of the others that had live bands instead of a (not so good) DJ like this one had . The fraternity I want to join though bought the beer for the party (they can't have parties because they're on social probation for hazing) and all of the brothers were there so I wanted to stay and talk to them since a lot of them are my friends. I didn't even make any attempts at picking up a woman.

Also earlier that day there was a brother from my #1 fraternity which rolled me from their tailgate and their house (they had their probation lifted from 3-8 yesterday) for no reason, twice (once from tailgate, once from house...and I was only on the house deck because a brother lost his sunglasses and I found them and returned them.) Anyway, so at the party last night that came up multiple times. A lot of the other brothers said they don't know why he did it and not to worry about it, that he was just completely drunk (turned 21 today so he was going big time.) The president of the fraternity had let me back on the deck earlier after the guy left and he found out that I'd been rolled, and then at the party last night he said not to worry about it and showed me pictures of what they did when the guy passed out.

But yeah, that's why I didn't look for a girl.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: October 14, 2007, 01:50:05 pm »
Lame.

I should've brought down the girl from Albuqueruque :-\.  She would've be fun to hang out last night, at least.

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: October 14, 2007, 02:40:53 pm »
[I had sex with]...girl w/ boyfriend ;D ...
See above.
(And yes, this is straight out of Article 3, section 2b in the Southern Gentleman's Handbook.. right below "If she's related, it's not only acceptable--it's encouraged."

lol, you're not going to let it go, are you?
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: October 14, 2007, 03:44:18 pm »
See, I didn't start drinking until about 2pm today

trust

« Reply #2833 on: October 14, 2007, 04:12:14 pm »
See, I didn't start drinking until about 2pm today

And it was 2:44 when you posted that...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile