Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1770037 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #2835 on: October 16, 2007, 09:16:36 pm »
FU

CK

Party this weekend, not good.  Just learned my date has been seeing someone (I've taken her out a few times while she has been seeing someone, I guess).
SO ... not only is there no chance with her but the girl I turned down from coming to swank and staying with me seems upset that I had a date.  God damn it.  I should've just brought the hot chick I could've had sex with!  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2836 on: October 16, 2007, 11:28:52 pm »
Not EVERYTHING is about sex...

just 99% of it.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: October 16, 2007, 11:30:00 pm »
Not EVERYTHING is about sex...
That's what I thought.

But I got burned yet again because she was too involved in sex and not a relationship.

edit:
It seems like all of the girls I'm interested in are only interested in sex...so maybe that's what I should go for?

Probably won't happen, I generally think too much about their feelings....:-\

trust

« Reply #2838 on: October 17, 2007, 05:42:33 pm »
It seems like all of the girls I'm interested in are only interested in sex...so maybe that's what I should go for?

Probably won't happen, I generally think too much about their feelings....:-\

ummm....if they're interested in only sex, then you're going to be hurting their feelings by not having sex. Think about it.

And if that actually isn't the case, what's more important: your penis or their feelings? Exactly.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: October 17, 2007, 05:46:40 pm »
Party this weekend, not good.  Just learned my date has been seeing someone (I've taken her out a few times while she has been seeing someone, I guess).
SO ... not only is there no chance with her but the girl I turned down from coming to swank and staying with me seems upset that I had a date.  God damn it.  I should've just brought the hot chick I could've had sex with!  >:( >:( >:( >:(
Yay for me at least restraining myself partially (like I didn't tell lanyone "what a bitch, she's seeing someone else!?").  As I pried more into the matter "seeing someone" became "seeing a psychiatrist" ::) ... way to convey the message people, I mean come on.  When you say "seeing someone" after I'm talking about her being distant what do you expect me to think?  Sheesh :D.  But now I lol about it and continue to plot to get into her pants.

p.s. Not really get into her pants.  Well, yes, but more so a relationship.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: October 18, 2007, 08:43:25 pm »
Off to go drink with friends!  Have fun making fun of what Rules calls my alcoholism, bye! ;)

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: October 18, 2007, 08:52:28 pm »
You're a tool.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2842 on: October 18, 2007, 08:56:15 pm »
Off to go drink with friends!  Have fun making fun of what Rules calls my alcoholism, bye! ;)
(5:57:31 PM) Craz3d: off to drink w/friend.
(5:57:32 PM) Craz3d: bye
(5:57:40 PM) hightowelie4365: :P
(5:57:43 PM) hightowelie4365: ALCOHOLIC!
(5:58:09 PM) Craz3d: its thursday, which is the new friday
(5:58:13 PM) Craz3d: it's ok to drink :-D
(5:58:15 PM) hightowelie4365: LOL
(5:58:25 PM) Craz3d: if only I could figure out what the hell I did with my shoes
(5:58:36 PM) Craz3d: go read my Tell Us Now post.  bye
(5:58:41 PM) hightowelie4365: probably in your toilet from drinking on wednesday "the new thursday"

trust

« Reply #2843 on: October 18, 2007, 10:48:52 pm »
Well, Wednesday is hump day.

I'm old school and practice the "Friday is the new Friday" philosophy. I drank a little tonight, but came no where near being drunk...went to a different school about 12 minutes from hear and it was boring++++ and none of the guys there like us because the girls do so I got a lot of glares, but whatever.

I feel really bad and I don't know why, temples, forehead, neck, back of my head, all ache. I've had a sore throat all week but no coughing, etc. I don't know what's going on.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: October 18, 2007, 10:53:10 pm »
Excellent. Phase 2 of becoming a proper southern gentleman is underway. Mwahahaha.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

trust

« Reply #2845 on: October 18, 2007, 11:08:07 pm »
I think I have strep. My roommate just got over bronchitis so at least I don't (think) I have that.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2846 on: October 19, 2007, 03:00:06 am »
Damn. Brave New World is difficult to follow. I have ~6 hours to finish reading it and then write a five page paper on it.

Hooray for caffeine! D:
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #2847 on: October 19, 2007, 04:30:02 am »
Well, Wednesday is hump day.

I'm old school and practice the "Friday is the new Friday" philosophy. I drank a little tonight, but came no where near being drunk...went to a different school about 12 minutes from hear and it was boring++++ and none of the guys there like us because the girls do so I got a lot of glares, but whatever.

I feel really bad and I don't know why, temples, forehead, neck, back of my head, all ache. I've had a sore throat all week but no coughing, etc. I don't know what's going on.

You need more alcohol, then!
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: October 19, 2007, 07:00:49 am »
I want to sleep. I finished the work, but I'm super sleepy now. :(
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: October 19, 2007, 08:52:55 am »
I want to sleep. I finished the work, but I'm super sleepy now. :(
dang how did you do it? and you went to the volleyball game too. wow I am surprised you finished if i had that project i would still be doing it. o wait you posted at 4:00AM thats when i woke up cause i couldn't go back to sleep so I played Portal which is an awesome game but i am completely stuck on a level. well sucks for you and see ya at school in about 1-2 hours