Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762363 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #2955 on: November 01, 2007, 05:29:14 pm »
I don't drink beer TO get smashed, I just drink it until I'm smashed :D.

Really, though, I drink beer with food, playing games (beer games), or just leisurely (which is when I get drunk off of beer).
If I'm drinking to get drunk I'll bust out my bottle of whiskey pour it on the rocks...and chill.  But because it only takes me a few glasses full of whiskey to get me TRASHED I don't do it like that.  I might have one glass, then beer...mainly cause I don't want to be a beligerent person.  Also, don't want to try something with any of my girl friends.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #2956 on: November 01, 2007, 09:37:35 pm »
So I am on the homecoming court and I our homecoming is tomorrow (hope I win! so cross your fingers) anyways it has been a tradition to sleep over at school or at someones house and this year we are going to sleep at our school and stay up all night. the first one to fall asleep is going to get it bad... and once I have video of the dance I did I'll post it.

trust

« Reply #2957 on: November 01, 2007, 09:47:34 pm »
I went to a Halloween party last night at a school about 6 miles from mine, the guys there HATE us so I felt awkward. There were so many beautiful girls but I was afraid to talk to them because I didn't want to start a fight. There is this one girl who is friends with my friend who goes there who I met and I kind of like her, and I'm sure she knows because I had had enough beer to flat out tell her friend that I did when asked. I hope I talk to her some more. The girl my roommate is talking to stayed over last night and this morning when I told him about the girl she said she knew her and would put in a good word so that they can come over together and stuff.

Back home, just got home from the memorial service. It's a sucky reason to be home though. :(

Offline CetniK

• There is an abundance of penises here.
    • View Profile
    • CetniK Webs
« Reply #2958 on: November 01, 2007, 10:45:24 pm »
I went to a Halloween party last night at a school about 6 miles from mine, the guys there HATE us so I felt awkward. There were so many beautiful girls but I was afraid to talk to them because I didn't want to start a fight. There is this one girl who is friends with my friend who goes there who I met and I kind of like her, and I'm sure she knows because I had had enough beer to flat out tell her friend that I did when asked. I hope I talk to her some more. The girl my roommate is talking to stayed over last night and this morning when I told him about the girl she said she knew her and would put in a good word so that they can come over together and stuff.

Back home, just got home from the memorial service. It's a sucky reason to be home though. :(
I wish you luck with the girl.  Cheers! :)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2959 on: November 02, 2007, 01:56:07 am »

Yeah, you know how my night went?!

We're going to the comedy club in El Paso, 7 of us (4 chicks, 3 dudes) [College Republics].  We could all easily fit in my truck, it might be tight so the fat chick goes in back with whoever lol.  No, Gayle drives & all the girls go with her.  Fuck.
We get to comedy club, MC & intro are decent, headliner is funny but starts fucking awkward jokes.  Then I'm pretty sure he's a fag.  He tells a waiter to bring him & me a shot (red slut? some fag drink).  He makes a lot of awkward comments to my buddy who is from a CRAZY small hick town (where gay people dont exist, basically).
More queer jokes directed at the two of us we are QUITE embarrassed/red/awkward/etc.  Then he says he is gay (duh?).  Then he flat out hits on me some and a lot on my buddy.  ie "Hey, you're 18, I like 'em young.  You play sports?  Baseball, yeah!  You ran track and never blew a guy?" ... etc

Moral of the story:
I hope gay people go extinct soon cause they'll hit on you, make you feel horribly awkward (not good for me, I'm a super anxious person as it is), etc.

Offline CetniK

• There is an abundance of penises here.
    • View Profile
    • CetniK Webs
« Reply #2960 on: November 02, 2007, 02:08:47 am »

Yeah, you know how my night went?!

We're going to the comedy club in El Paso, 7 of us (4 chicks, 3 dudes) [College Republics].  We could all easily fit in my truck, it might be tight so the fat chick goes in back with whoever lol.  No, Gayle drives & all the girls go with her.  Fuck.
We get to comedy club, MC & intro are decent, headliner is funny but starts fucking awkward jokes.  Then I'm pretty sure he's a fag.  He tells a waiter to bring him & me a shot (red slut? some fag drink).  He makes a lot of awkward comments to my buddy who is from a CRAZY small hick town (where gay people dont exist, basically).
More queer jokes directed at the two of us we are QUITE embarrassed/red/awkward/etc.  Then he says he is gay (duh?).  Then he flat out hits on me some and a lot on my buddy.  ie "Hey, you're 18, I like 'em young.  You play sports?  Baseball, yeah!  You ran track and never blew a guy?" ... etc

Moral of the story:
I hope gay people go extinct soon cause they'll hit on you, make you feel horribly awkward (not good for me, I'm a super anxious person as it is), etc.
It happens to the best of us.  Trust me.  No homo is my motto.

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #2961 on: November 02, 2007, 02:12:40 am »
red slut? some fag drink
Red headed slut? Its peach schnapps, jager, cranberry juice.
</mymomisabartender>
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2962 on: November 02, 2007, 09:54:07 am »
There ya go.
I assume because he called it a shot that it was something you'd only drink alone or if you're queer.

Don't get me wrong, it was tasty, but it wasn't a real drink.

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
« Reply #2963 on: November 02, 2007, 10:29:02 am »
A red headed slut is not a shot by any means. It's something to the tune of 8 ounces of luquid.

You shouldn't hate all gays just because this one is an idiot.

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Camel> you want to do it in my butt?
<Blaze> in my butt
<Camel> let's do it in the butt
<Blaze> Okay!

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2964 on: November 02, 2007, 10:56:51 am »
Yeah, WAY to big to be shot...but he shot it.

I'm beginning to dislike gays because more than 50% of the ones I've known/met/whatever do things directed at me that make me uncomfortable and they know it.
If I end up killing a lot of queers someday it would've been preventable if they weren't such queer bastards about everything.  Much like the Columbine kids might not have flipped if they weren't picked on.

But really, I won't kill anyone, might beat someone down sometime for doing something queer to me.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2965 on: November 02, 2007, 11:32:37 am »
Sometimes I think, "How could women possibly like him? They must not be interested at all in sophistication or sensitivity."  Then I think, "Well, I suppose that's obvious, and most men aren't interested in those things either.  Just the ones that are more likable, intelligent, and engaging, like most of the people I talk to."  But then I think, "Wait, didn't he get into x86? How did that happen?  Really, how?  Almost unanimously?  Not that long ago? Someone so aggressively stupid?"  Explain?

trust

« Reply #2966 on: November 02, 2007, 11:38:38 am »
Sucks CrAz3D. I go to the most homophobic school in the country (as rated by Princeton Review) so gays are few and far between.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #2967 on: November 02, 2007, 04:54:31 pm »
He makes a lot of awkward comments to my buddy who is from a CRAZY small hick town (where gay people dont exist, basically).
What you mean is, they're too afraid to admit it, so they just hold it in and suffer their entire lives. Close, though!

In any case, if you don't want to be made fun of by a comedian, don't sit close to him.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2968 on: November 02, 2007, 04:54:45 pm »
Sometimes I think, "How could women possibly like him? They must not be interested at all in sophistication or sensitivity."  Then I think, "Well, I suppose that's obvious, and most men aren't interested in those things either.  Just the ones that are more likable, intelligent, and engaging, like most of the people I talk to."  But then I think, "Wait, didn't he get into x86? How did that happen?  Really, how?  Almost unanimously?  Not that long ago? Someone so aggressively stupid?"  Explain?
You don't see people's true colors when they try and impress you.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2969 on: November 02, 2007, 05:48:48 pm »
You don't see people's true colors when they try and impress you.
...and right now I'm not acting like myself, I'm trying to scare off all of the fags.  ;D

I'm sophisticated enough.  If I want to I can carry on an intelligent conversation, but I don't really choose to do that online often.  Most of my discussions happen with other friends...unfortunately when one of them is probably too drunk to even listen to anyone else.  Unless I'm arguing with my room mates girlfriend, then I'm just wrong because she "one of those people." ha.

Well, I'm off to the football game to get drunk! lol.
Have a good one all!.

p.s. I just spent $60 on booze.  $15 on a case of natty light, $40 for a fifth of single barrel jack, & $5 on tax.