Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762049 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #3210 on: November 26, 2007, 06:42:37 pm »
Started stacking cans from the last couple of weeks and there ya go!

We went through about 100 beers this weekend.  3 30 packs were completely gone and a 4th was cracked into.
Being that it was mostly me, Michael, Jimmy, Steven, Javy, Efrain, and a bit from my sis, her friend, and Dave....that's a lot of beer for us.  Especially taking into account that those 100 beers were beer-pong only and we (michael, jimmy, steven, & I) all drank outside of that 100.

I can only imagine what the weekend before or after finals will be like :o :D!!!

trust

« Reply #3211 on: November 26, 2007, 07:08:32 pm »
hey
thanks for inviting me but i think my boyfriend is coming down this weekend so i wont be able to sorry

:(

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #3212 on: November 26, 2007, 07:14:58 pm »
hey
thanks for inviting me but i think my boyfriend is coming down this weekend so i wont be able to sorry

:(

Well, you know what you've got to do now.  I think Hitman has a reasonable fee...
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3213 on: November 26, 2007, 07:26:31 pm »
lol
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3214 on: November 26, 2007, 07:33:13 pm »
Started stacking cans from the last couple of weeks and there ya go!

We went through about 100 beers this weekend.  3 30 packs were completely gone and a 4th was cracked into.
Being that it was mostly me, Michael, Jimmy, Steven, Javy, Efrain, and a bit from my sis, her friend, and Dave....that's a lot of beer for us.  Especially taking into account that those 100 beers were beer-pong only and we (michael, jimmy, steven, & I) all drank outside of that 100.

I can only imagine what the weekend before or after finals will be like :o :D!!!
God damn it!  They knocked it down last night.  All we heard was "I'll fucking kick your ass if you knock that down."  Then

Then I was talkin shit while they were playing beer pong so I sat near the tower so they wouldnt get me, then they decided that if they tackled me into the cans they'd get me for the shit talking AND destroying the tower ::).
Crazy bastards, lol.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #3215 on: November 28, 2007, 09:38:51 am »
so i am suppose to have my Uc applications done by Friday and i still have not written my essay this can be bad  :( 

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
« Reply #3216 on: November 28, 2007, 12:34:38 pm »
I sat in traffic and didn't move for almost half an hour this morning. When I finally got up to the Keyspan truck in the middle of the highway, it looked like he was trying to diffuse a bomb. He was connecting the green wire to the blue wire, so I dropped gear and got the hell out of there.

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Camel> you want to do it in my butt?
<Blaze> in my butt
<Camel> let's do it in the butt
<Blaze> Okay!

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3217 on: November 28, 2007, 04:56:56 pm »
They would've closed off the highway had it been a bomb. :)
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3218 on: November 28, 2007, 06:44:47 pm »
Finished and submitted my UC app. Now I go on to other apps! :O
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #3219 on: November 28, 2007, 11:04:21 pm »
I just immortalized my 8888th post. A moment like this only happens every 1111 posts!
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #3220 on: November 30, 2007, 05:23:38 am »

Sorry I didn't proof it for you. I was doing more noble things. Like wondering how much bigger my dildo is than your package. ^^

It must be Newby hate month or something. I actually was just preoccupied with the fact I reactivated my WoW account... And... Yeah. I'll give things a look if you still want me to.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #3221 on: November 30, 2007, 08:53:43 am »

Sorry I didn't proof it for you. I was doing more noble things. Like wondering how much bigger my dildo is than your package. ^^

hahaha straight up pwned by kaleeko. this isn't your month newbie. but speaking of applications i have to finish that by midnight tonight. :( if i dont make the deadline san diego state is fine with me.

trust

« Reply #3222 on: December 01, 2007, 12:07:54 pm »
worked on a paper from 2:30 pm yesterday afternoon until 4am this morning, plus another 30 minutes later this morning.

what a way to spend friday night, I missed a great party too.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3223 on: December 01, 2007, 12:20:28 pm »
I think I'm going to cancel my SAT math 2 subject test scores. Not only did I not finish (40/50 problems done) but I forgot to erase question marks I wrote down on my answer sheet so I could go back and check. Fuck.

On a more cheerful note, 33 composite score on the ACT. :D
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 12:28:35 pm by Newby »
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #3224 on: December 02, 2007, 12:10:03 am »
I think I'm going to cancel my SAT math 2 subject test scores. Not only did I not finish (40/50 problems done) but I forgot to erase question marks I wrote down on my answer sheet so I could go back and check. Fuck.

On a more cheerful note, 33 composite score on the ACT. :D
you got 10 more pts than me :(