Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1771097 times)

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #3405 on: January 23, 2008, 11:34:26 pm »
He more.....gift wrapped the tree the first time......

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #3406 on: January 24, 2008, 09:16:24 am »
I found a picture of me still in the car from that crash a few days ago. But, anyway. No, it was complete bullshit. I pull up to this light where I'm making a left hand turn. I pulled up a little so people could go around me so I wasn't blocking traffic, then when it was clear for me to take the turn I took the turn. Cop pulls me over, tells me I blew a red light. And, I didn't have an updated insurance card on me. The insurance got dropped when I went to court, payed court costs which was still lame. They reduced the failure to observe signal to Unsafe Operation (bullshit...) because it's no points and doesn't go onto insurance. Fuck new jersey.
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: January 24, 2008, 03:41:40 pm »
It sucks having to get out of an outdoor swimming pool in the middle of winter at night when its raining, and then deck change out of your wet speedo in the rain.
I think there's more to this story.
Alright this is how it went:

First I had sex with twenty hot guys in the pool. Then we got out and went in the shower, and had more sex. Then we changed out of our suits and had even more sex. Then I walked to my car, two very sexy (men) twins came out of nowhere and fucked me in the car. Now I am home.

^ Owned. 8)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3408 on: January 24, 2008, 04:13:53 pm »
Cop pulls me over, tells me I blew a red light. And, I didn't have an updated insurance card on me. The insurance got dropped when I went to court, payed court costs which was still lame. They reduced the failure to observe signal to Unsafe Operation (bullshit...) because it's no points and doesn't go onto insurance. Fuck new jersey.

Well, at least he reduced the penalty. But the cop sounds like a prick on a power trip in the first place. :/
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: January 24, 2008, 05:09:49 pm »
Fuck new jersey.
If you didn't have NY plates, they wouldn't have given a shit.  Yes.  Our cops suck.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: January 25, 2008, 07:44:58 pm »
Looks like I'm on my way to drunk for the evenin' ... it's very needed as my room mate's girl friend is coming over and will whine like a fucking 3 year old while we play poker.  BTW, she invited herself + other over, WTF!?  At least the other people are cool ;D!

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #3411 on: January 26, 2008, 01:47:12 am »
we just did our guitar hero thing and it was awesome. Ill have a video up when i get the chance to but right now i have to sleep then get ready for a dance tomorrow.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: January 26, 2008, 11:26:44 pm »
I think I want to get a nice straw or light tan cowboy hat for DC!

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: January 26, 2008, 11:43:22 pm »
The basketball player that messaged me saying "lol we love our fan support" (sarcastically) after I wrote something about our team being morons getting arrrested

I just wrote "awesome game man!" in reply ... they beat a goood team 100-70 ;D!!!

trust

« Reply #3414 on: January 27, 2008, 11:42:38 am »
wow @ last night

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: January 27, 2008, 11:56:15 am »
last night we tried 7 new beers, yum!

Offline Killer360

• View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: January 27, 2008, 07:15:29 pm »
Last night I read the Bible! Awesome!

trust

« Reply #3417 on: January 27, 2008, 08:11:03 pm »
Last night I read the Bible! Awesome!

I almost passed out on our beerpong table.

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: January 27, 2008, 08:15:00 pm »
Do you know what a real party is? I do now. A real party is when you have 2 TVs, rockbank, guitar hero 3, lots of food and lots of people. Who the hell wants to drink when you can play video games?
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #3419 on: January 27, 2008, 08:26:17 pm »
Do you know what a real party is? I do now. A real party is when you have 2 TVs, rockbank, guitar hero 3, lots of food and lots of people. Who the hell wants to drink when you can play video games?

Fucking rockband.  There are some guys on my hall that play it and it's so annoying.  The volume on their TV is pretty low, but I can hear the drums or whatever banging away.