Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1768618 times)

Offline xir

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #3645 on: February 24, 2008, 04:48:17 am »
ender i couldnt help but notice your 2 cocks in your avatar

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3646 on: February 24, 2008, 04:50:28 am »
Eww at every fucking beer on that list.
Fosters is OK ... at best.

So, I've decided that I need to tell this chick I'm taking her out.  We got to a party/bon fire about 130am (started at 10pm) and she and her friend were about to leave ... but they stayed another hour + to talk with us, good stuff.  I've definitely got chances, I just have to be assertive and take it.

Offline xir

• View Profile
« Reply #3647 on: February 24, 2008, 04:52:35 am »
don't be a hillary clinton! go for it, say bitch i want your puss.

trust

« Reply #3648 on: February 24, 2008, 09:58:39 am »
The posts were funny, warz's especially I laughed.

Every beer on there my roommate picked out except for the Natty and Sparks. I like Natty and fuck you if you don't. I will drink Keystone because that's his cheap beer of choice and he usually buys it. When he gets new beers I'll try them, but I usually will stick to Natural Light or Coors. I got the Sparks because I was tired, but I don't really like it. I don't think it's "cool.

And to xir, I don't know what you're talking about but the the comment about ladies: you're wrong. I've never had somebody not like this drink, if you don't want to try it that's cool but it really does taste good. You don't just make like one cup of it though we make it in a cooler.

--

Last night was pretty good until 2, then my friend decided he wanted to fight anyone he saw. That took up about the next hour of my night.

Offline xir

• View Profile
« Reply #3649 on: February 24, 2008, 01:13:23 pm »
your friend got his ass beat for an hour? or he chuck norris some guy?

trust

« Reply #3650 on: February 24, 2008, 02:03:52 pm »
We'll call my friend Mr. Belligerent. He's a small but scrappy motherfucker, 3rd in the state for wrestling and he was on the Alien Piss, beer, and jager.

So fraternity party permits last until 2AM, then the cops come in and turn on the lights and make everyone leave. Mr. Belligerent is dancing with some random girl who he thinks he's going to hook up with, and the cops come in. He gets pissed because she had gone to the bathroom and now he can't find her and everyone has to leave. So he starts cussing to the cops. They're just like "Take her up to your room and party there." and he said "She's gone" and they said "They probably saw who they were dancing with when the lights turned on and ran away." or something like that. It was funny but I remember he being pissed and wanting to fight the police and anybody he saw. We walk by another fraternity which just had a small thing going on and he wanted to go in there and pick a fight. I go with him to see if there are any straggling girls migrating over there who I could talk to. There weren't, so I just go take a piss and then we leave. We're walking back to our dorm and there are 3 guys standing outside, we didn't know who they were and were about 50 yards away and Mr. Belligerent just starts yelling at them and they yell back and he gets in their face. I know them so I explain the situation and take force him to go inside, but they for some reason followed. I get him up to my room (3rd floor) and he's resisting so I wrestle him outside of my door, get him inside and push him down on my futon. The girl that was in the room got scared and thought we were fighting and went somewhere for awhile and missed all of the excitement. My roommate and I try to calm Mr. Belligerent down but it doesn't work, so he goes back down because he's pissed that they're talking shit. So we're down there and everyones arguing because the original 3 went and got 3 more people and some guys in my face telling me if I don't move he's going to hit me so we're arguing back and forth and then my roommate closes the door to the stairs and keeps me and Mr. Belligerent on the stairs to try to stop stuff from happening. So I'm looking through this window on the stairs and then the door opens and this kid (the one who said he was going to hit me) grabs me and puts me in a headlock so I'm wrestling him off of me and when I get him off Mr. Belligerent slams him into a wall and then a football grabs me and I couldn't get away from him. I thought he was trying to fight me too but he was just trying to break stuff up. Good thing to, I could probably have taken the first guy but not the football player. Anyway everyones just yelling and my roommate ends up punching the previously mentioned shatter-proof window and breaking it because somebody on the other side insulted him or something I'm not really sure. Then somehow everything kind of stopped and Mr. Belligerent went upstairs with my roommate and the other guys went to this other room so I go to the room to let everyone know that my friend was just belligerent and that it just got blown out of proportion. My roommate thought I was getting jumped and go gets the RA for the 1st floor and explains the window and agrees to pay for it and all of that and they come find me and then the next 30 minutes or so is spent explaining this.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #3651 on: February 24, 2008, 02:06:20 pm »
Block of Text crits you for 1,000,000. 
You die.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline xir

• View Profile
« Reply #3652 on: February 24, 2008, 02:08:53 pm »
sir, you deserve the award for longest forum essay in the history of the internet. this is a perfect example of why drinking with a lot of people is bad, when you're shitfaced and its going on 3-4am stuff like that is bound to happen.

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #3653 on: February 24, 2008, 02:09:41 pm »
Block of Text crits you for 1,000,000. 
You die.

ROFL
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3654 on: February 24, 2008, 02:20:26 pm »
... and when I get him off Mr. Belligerent slams him into a wall and then a football grabs me and I couldn't get away from him...

So you were on LSD?
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #3655 on: February 24, 2008, 02:32:53 pm »
He means a football player.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3656 on: February 24, 2008, 02:34:00 pm »
... and when I get him off Mr. Belligerent slams him into a wall and then a football grabs me and I couldn't get away from him...

So you were on LSD?

I lol'd too

trust

« Reply #3657 on: February 24, 2008, 02:47:28 pm »
football player :)

bunch of shit with my ex happened too because I had my buddy kick her out of the party and she got pissed off and pushed me and stuff and cussed me out and then texted me all night about how I'm so immature. She's such white trash.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3658 on: February 24, 2008, 02:54:55 pm »
God damn it trust  ;D

Why'd you want her kicked out?

trust

« Reply #3659 on: February 24, 2008, 03:15:55 pm »
God damn it trust  ;D

Why'd you want her kicked out?

because she was there.