Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1761925 times)

trust

Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #3780 on: February 29, 2008, 12:58:33 pm »
So tonight is the night of designated driving, boo! Just found out there's going to be a band tonight too and I have to stay sober even if I go to it. Tonight will suck. First home lacrosse game is tomorrow though at 1pm, we're going to start tailgating at about 11. I'll make up for tonight between tomorrow afternoon and tomorrow night.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3781 on: February 29, 2008, 01:50:05 pm »
Being drunk in itself isnt always good, it's what you do with your drunk that's good! ;D!

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3782 on: February 29, 2008, 08:34:27 pm »
Being drunk in itself isnt always good, it's what you do with your drunk that's good! ;D!

You've been getting drunk and posting on the forum. I guess that qualifies as good?

For example:

Spelling isn't always so FARKING hard!

When you spell "their" as "there" IT'S WRONG.
When you spell "relieved" as "releaved" IT'S WRONG.

/drunk rant
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3783 on: March 01, 2008, 12:00:58 am »
I didnt say that was a good drunk ;)!

I got to work at 140pm, like normal and asked to get off at 245pm so that I could attend a meeting on campus at 3pm about fiscal whatever for campus organizations that may/may not want money from our student government.

So I run run run 'til 240, return to the office and take off again so that I can drop off a package at another lawyer's office ... only to realize, upon my arrival, that this dude's office is closed (last friday too, guess they're closed on fridays now).
Any how, I get to campus only to park far away (forgot that I let my room mate use my parking sticker) and got to the meeting 4 minutes "late" ... it didnt start for another 7, though.
This "meeting" about financial crap, which it was just crap, lasted about 7 minutes as she just read through some hand out they gave us .

Then I went back to work to finish the mail and take a release form to a guy to have sign it.

Sigh.

I have another story about tonight's random desert driving I'll post later

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3784 on: March 01, 2008, 06:14:06 am »
Talking about stuff is often really really nice. :|
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #3785 on: March 01, 2008, 08:38:58 am »
Talking about stuff is often really really nice. :|

What?
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: March 01, 2008, 10:41:40 am »
My dad *never* fails to wake me up at 7am every morning after I do something wrong. :||!!!!
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3787 on: March 01, 2008, 10:44:46 am »
My dad *never* fails to wake me up at 7am every morning after I do something wrong. :||!!!!
Caught drunk again?

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #3788 on: March 01, 2008, 11:10:14 am »
lacrosse scrimmage today and i am ready to kick some major ass

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3789 on: March 01, 2008, 11:14:37 am »

I really like living here.

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #3790 on: March 01, 2008, 11:24:31 am »

I really like living here.

Sick roads
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3791 on: March 01, 2008, 11:53:32 am »
Caught drunk again?

Not officially caught, but I think he knows. Whatever. :P

lacrosse scrimmage today and i am ready to kick some major ass

Fuck yeah.
- Newby

trust

« Reply #3792 on: March 02, 2008, 11:56:31 am »
I was the taxi bitch Friday night, it sucked.
Lacrosse and rugby games yesterday, back to back, I tailgated at both then wound up in some random room listening to guys jam on guitar and they convinced me to do a 4-shot of some concoction they had made. I tried buying a cop a bottle of water "because I'd see him later in the night and not want to get arrested", he declined. I passed out on my floor at 7:30, woke up on my futon at 10:30 basically sober. Look in the fridge to only find 4 beers because my roommate had hidden our other case under his comforter so I wouldn't die. What a loser. I spent the rest of night basically sober, but at least the band I went to was pretty good.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #3793 on: March 02, 2008, 12:02:04 pm »
I was the taxi bitch Friday night, it sucked.
Lacrosse and rugby games yesterday, back to back, I tailgated at both then wound up in some random room listening to guys jam on guitar and they convinced me to do a 4-shot of some concoction they had made. I tried buying a cop a bottle of water "because I'd see him later in the night and not want to get arrested", he declined. I passed out on my floor at 7:30, woke up on my futon at 10:30 basically sober. Look in the fridge to only find 4 beers because my roommate had hidden our other case under his comforter so I wouldn't die. What a loser. I spent the rest of night basically sober, but at least the band I went to was pretty good.
What a Southern gentleman, indeed! You've got my vote for president trust, you rule!
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

trust

« Reply #3794 on: March 02, 2008, 12:17:22 pm »
What a Southern gentleman, indeed! You've got my vote for president trust, you rule!

Gentleman can't drink alcohol?