Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762028 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #3960 on: March 16, 2008, 12:32:16 am »
according to facebook she is cute?

trust

« Reply #3961 on: March 16, 2008, 01:17:45 am »
according to facebook she is cute?

her pictures. she isn't as cute in person as I thought. roommate and I got into a fight, girls got scared and left. Waiting for the others to get back from the club...I'm sitting in my room with a 12 of natty and my laptop.

trust

« Reply #3962 on: March 16, 2008, 03:26:07 am »
ew apologied. girls called an hour and 20 mins ago saying they were getting ready to leave and they just left. fuck. they wont be here until like 4 at the earliest and everyone ebut me has either left or is asleep. I am ready to start partying again though

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3963 on: March 16, 2008, 03:59:45 am »
Get to party.  Really cute chick at party.  She is getting buzzed.

Fast forward a while.

She is drunk :(.  Now I can't hook up with her, stupid conscience.  Also, I find out she has a boyfriend (she's 19, he is 29, WTF!?).  From Utah, guess I could have anyway (she was reallllly pretty and quite fun, stupid really drunkness)

trust

« Reply #3964 on: March 16, 2008, 09:19:19 am »
that sucks craz3d but at least your party didnt suck. The original 5 girls who showed up (I liked 4/5, 1 the most but she has a bf, and the 2nd one I think likes me.) didn't stay long and went to a club. They were supposed to leave and come back at 2, at 2:10 they told me they were leaving. Texted at 3, they say they're finding the car and leaving and just have to get food and they'd be over. Get a text abour quarter to 4 saying one got a drinking ticket and they'd keep me updated. I sent 3 more texts trying to find out what happened and called, no response so I went to bed. In hindsight I wish I a) hadn't gotten into an argument because it scared 3 other girls who came over away, and b) gone to bed when everyone else did instead of waiting up. Now I'm the first one awake but I'm really tired.

I'm disappointed in my Spring Break, it didn't provide the drunken adventures that I had hoped. I only drank twice and both nights kind of sucked.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3965 on: March 16, 2008, 01:17:18 pm »
What was your argument about?

my break begins next week (it hard trying to type without an S ... dog ripped it off my keyboard and it now awkward to type an S).  i HOPE decent thing happen.

still not happy about girl.  she was real cute

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #3966 on: March 16, 2008, 01:29:39 pm »
Dear Internet,
I love you.

Sincerely,
Hitmen
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3967 on: March 16, 2008, 01:33:53 pm »
whoa ... clock.  cool.

mine from papa johns just came when i ordered.  no cool update

what kind of name is jales???

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #3968 on: March 16, 2008, 03:18:17 pm »
K i have a question: so i got a ticket the other day and the cop put the wrong address and spelt my middle name wrong.. so when will i know when to go to court if they dont mail me the thing? oh i also noticed that the DMV messed up on my drivers license they but 1800 instead of 1880 on my address to the cop wasnt wrong

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3969 on: March 16, 2008, 03:20:50 pm »
You should call the court, on tuesday, and inform them of that.  you dont want a bench warrant

trust

« Reply #3970 on: March 16, 2008, 07:35:08 pm »
K i have a question: so i got a ticket the other day and the cop put the wrong address and spelt my middle name wrong.. so when will i know when to go to court if they dont mail me the thing? oh i also noticed that the DMV messed up on my drivers license they but 1800 instead of 1880 on my address to the cop wasnt wrong

The court date should be on the ticket, or at least that is how it's done here. You're also supposed to sign off that the proper address and name is on the ticket, or at least that is how it's done here.

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3971 on: March 16, 2008, 07:38:40 pm »
Pretty much reiterating what CrAz3D and Trust said, but yeah... you fill out the correct information (mainly the mailing address) on the back of your ticket.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #3972 on: March 16, 2008, 07:46:25 pm »

The court date should be on the ticket, or at least that is how it's done here. You're also supposed to sign off that the proper address and name is on the ticket, or at least that is how it's done here.
yeah i did but it was one # wrong and i mistook it when the cop pulled me over mainly cause i was nervous

trust

« Reply #3973 on: March 16, 2008, 07:48:15 pm »
What was your argument about?

long story because you'd have to know him to understand it, but essentially it came down to me getting pissed off at some stuff he said to a female friend of mine on the phone. I called her, he got mad that I got involved when it wasn't my business. We started arguing, he told me to leave. I told him to move his car since I was blocked in, he said no since I was drunk. He started getting up and pointing in my face (I was sitting on the counter) another guy got inbetween us so he wouldn't hit me. I went into my room and closed my door, came back out a few minutes later and grabbed beer and went back in. Apparently he accidentally hit one of the girls (the one that the two girls he was friends with brought along, so she didn't know him) and they were kind of afraid since we were fighting and decided to leave.

Back at school now, sucks. Class tomorrow. :(

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3974 on: March 16, 2008, 07:54:39 pm »
Should have just taken a swing and laid him out for the night. :)
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.